Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CargoX.io - Ocean Freight Logistics on Blockchain - Pilot in Q2 2018!  (Read 4254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
icojaka (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Reminder: 24 Hours Left to Save Your CXO Tokens!

This is the last reminder, that you only have 24 hours left to send us correct information, in case you have made any of the mistakes when filling your KYC or contributing to pre-sale.

HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:51:32 AM

no bounty, thats bad i think

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

great security reminder

Dear CargoX.io supporter,

This is a reminder, that you only have 24 hours left to send us correct information, in case you have made any of the following mistakes:

entering wrong ETH wallet address in your KYC application;
entering the ETH address of an exchange;
sending ETH directly from the exchange;
sending ETH from multiple wallets/addresses;
sending ETH from an address that is not listed in your KYC profile (there is some other address listed!).
After the deadline Friday 19 January @ 23:00 CET / 22:00 UTC we will not be able to help you, and your CXO tokens might get lost.

If you have not already, re-check that ETH wallet address in your KYC profile page is indeed yours. To contribute to ICO you must send ETH only from this whitelisted address, others will not be allowed. You will also receive CXO tokens back to the same wallet, so make sure, you are using one of the supported wallets https://cargox.io/wallet-CXO-token-support.

How to solve this?
Open the form in the link below and fill in all the details. We will be doing this process manually, case per case, so we need all the details. Incomplete forms will not be processed - this means that you probably will not get your CXO tokens.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5GUnDsexLvoZZoNEG82NwQwrCIPalC_43hHl82tfRDlqJIA/viewform

In case of questions join us on our Telegram real-time chat here: https://t.me/joinchat/GAKhBQ48675fRRMEd-kLcw, or send email to info@cargox.io

Wishing you all the best,
CargoX.io Team
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

How to solve this?
Open the form in the link below and fill in all the details. We will be doing this process manually, case per case, so we need all the details. Incomplete forms will not be processed - this means that you probably will not get your CXO tokens.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5GUnDsexLvoZZoNEG82NwQwrCIPalC_43hHl82tfRDlqJIA/viewform

CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

This is the last reminder, that you only have 24 hours left to send us correct information, in case you have made any of the mistakes when filling your KYC or contributing to pre-sale.

HERE

Come on only 24 hours left guys for KYC. Let's get it ASAP.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:19:56 PM

Ow yeah :  Reminder: 24 Hours Left to Save Your CXO Tokens!

This is a reminder, that you only have 24 hours left to send us correct information, in case you have made any of the following mistakes:

entered wrong ETH wallet address in your KYC application;
entered the ETH address of an exchange;
sent ETH directly from the exchange;
sent ETH from multiple wallets/addresses;
sent ETH from an address that is not listed in your KYC profile (there is some other address listed!).
After the deadline Friday 19 January @ 23:00 CET / 22:00 UTC we will not be able to help you, and your CXO tokens might get lost.

https://medium.com/cargoxio/reminder-24-hours-left-to-save-your-cxo-tokens-f747cef7eef4   
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

I like the sound of this  Grin
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

SmileyHi CargoX Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!

CARGOX ICO will be sold out soon Smiley

KYC fast and join in right time
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

entered wrong ETH wallet address in your KYC application;
entered the ETH address of an exchange;
sent ETH directly from the exchange;
sent ETH from multiple wallets/addresses;
sent ETH from an address that is not listed in your KYC profile (there is some other address listed!).

If you have not already, re-check that ETH wallet address in your KYC profile page is indeed yours. To contribute to ICO you must send ETH only from this whitelisted address, others will not be allowed. You will also receive CXO tokens back to the same wallet, so make sure, you are using one of the supported wallets https://cargox.io/wallet-CXO-token-support .

How to solve this?
Open the form in the link below and fill in all the details. We will be doing this process manually, case per case, so we need all the details. Incomplete forms will not be processed — this means that you probably will not get your CXO tokens.

In case of questions join us on our Telegram real-time chat here: https://t.me/joinchat/GAKhBQ48675fRRMEd-kLcw, or send email to info@cargox.io

Wishing you all the best,

CargoX.io Team
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

Get your ETH guys while you still can for this price before it goes trough the roof. CargoX explained in very good video. Must watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwYBylAcCk
Yamidee

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:39:52 PM

Hi CargoX team,

Indeed a very interesting project, however I have two general questions:
a) Based on your white paper in Q2 you will start with the test with one of the NVOCC, where MBL (carrier) and HBL (NVOCC) will be issued. In many cases, an NVOCC operator  might request for a telex release from the shipping line so that they can issue their house bill of lading to their customer. So in reality we/you will be facing one process in old fashion way and another one with smart contract one for same shipment therefore at least with NVOCC your idea will be still colliding with 2 systems?
b) Since the project in my eyes would really "fly" only when Ocean carrier (as the direct carrier) would adopt the smart B/L via block chain how do you plan to realize that? Asking due to the fact that shipping lines are extremely rigid in terms of adoption the new technology (mainly due to the size and defragmentation of local offices-agents), and knowing that even the basics e.g. centralize billing or track and trace are in 2018 not a milestone yet achieved for many of them - talking about top 10 biggest lines.

Wishing your project a good start and a success and looking forward for your answers and potentially some further debate.

icojaka (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

T-4 days until the ICO .... Important announcement: CargoX to close registration/KYC process on the morning of the ICO!  ... Deadline to submit your KYC is Tuesday, 23 January 2018 @ 07:00 CET / 06:00 UTC  

READ MORE

Cryptohaaans

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

T-4 days until the ICO .... Important announcement: CargoX to close registration/KYC process on the morning of the ICO!  ... Deadline to submit your KYC is Tuesday, 23 January 2018 @ 07:00 CET / 06:00 UTC  

READ MORE

Just 3-4 days Got to get it done  fast. I like project very much. Max in crowdsale is 5 ETH for only 1 person?
Chevy_REP

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Remember guys only a couple of hours left for KYC https://medium.com/cargoxio/reminder-24-hours-left-to-save-your-cxo-tokens-f747cef7eef4
todavenera

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:31:09 PM

CargoX is gettin attention of all crypto scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UI248elT4s
cryptodalailama

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

Very good answers on almost all questions!

Read and you will know  Grin

https://cargox.io/#questions

ICO/KYC related
What is the hard cap of the ICO?
Why is your cap so low, just USD 7 million?
What is the minimum contribution in the ICO?
What is the maximum contribution per person in the ICO?
If I contributed 7 ETH in the presale, does your 5 ETH ICO limit mean that you will return 2 ETH to me?
Where can I see my contributions, and the amount of CXO tokens I will receive?
Where can I see the contribution address for the ICO?
Must I really wait for the ICO to start to send a contribution?
In my KYC application I announced that I would contribute 1 ETH. Can I contribute more now, or is that limited for me?
What is the gas price that I need to set in order to contribute successfully?
Why have you decided to take a 7-day average ETH/USD price for valuation of ICO? Isn’t this unfair towards presale participants?
Where can I see the ETH wallet address which I entered in the KYC form?
I mistakenly entered an exchange address instead of my own wallet address in KYC. What can I do to fix this?
In the presale I mistakenly contributed from an exchange address. Is that money lost, or can it be fixed so that my contribution counts?
I (we, an ICO group) wish to invest 1000+ ETH. Can you offer me (us) an additional discount?
Do I understand correctly – you will only do the USD/ETH/CXO conversion once, both for presale and ICO tokens?
Is the token locked with a ratio at the time of the ICO?
What was the presale price?
What will the initial ICO price be?
What are your bonuses for contributions?
Can I send ETH from an exchange?
Can I send ETH from one address that I hold the private keys of, but which is different from the address where I want to receive tokens?
Can I contribute in several transactions?
Will I receive a confirmation when my ETH is transferred to your address?
When will you be listed on exchanges (and which ones)?
Do I really need to go through the KYC (Know Your customer) process?
Can citizens of the US and China contribute?
Why do you prefer ETH over BTC?
I forgot my password for the KYC system, how do I reset it?
Do i get bonus if I refer someone. How do I get a referral link?
CXO token related
What is the CXO token supply?
What will you do with remaining tokens? Will there be any?
Will you mint another batch of CXO coins at a later time?
What will the CXO tokens be used for?
When do I receive CXO tokens?
When will team tokens be unlocked. Are there any other locked tokens?
Where do I find the market price of CXO after the crowdsale?
Which wallets support CXO token?

CargoX related
Where is CargoX based? Slovenia or Hong Kong?
Are you related to the CargoX shipping company from Brazil, or CargoX PTA from Spain?
Do the team members have a long history of collaborating? Has any team member left the team?
Are you only handling sea freight?
Do shipping companies need to have a blockchain expert employed to use your service?
Will you implement atomic swaps for the B/L tokens?
Are there other companies blockchainising Bills of Lading?
Why is it important to reduce shipping time for B/L documents from weeks to minutes, if the container cargo on a ship is travelling for many weeks anyway?
Aren't there a lot of companies who use e-waybill already (e-waybill is a B/L but just sent by e-mail)? The biggest shippers like Maersk, MSC, China Shipping do that a lot. What is CargoX's advantage over e-waybill?
Will you distribute the profits or part of the profits of CargoX to token holders? If yes, how – buyback and burn, or ETH dividends, or… If not, why should the price of CXO token appreciate?
What are the barriers in accepting your service as a legal equivalent of an actual paper Bill of Lading?
Isn't the telex version of B/L already widely used nowadays?
Which advantage over telex B/L do you see in your product?
Where can I see a comparison of a paper B/L vs. Blockchain B/L?
What happens if the CXO price rises dramatically? Will the CargoX B/L become uncompetitive?
Where will shipping firms get CXO tokens from?
Is the CargoX.io project open source?
Is the actual product functional? Or only in theory? Are you waiting for the ICO to finish before development?
Have you looked at *this* or *that* similar project?
What about your partnerships?
How will CargoX earn money, if the CXO tokens are already sold?
When will you beta-test the smart B/L?
Is CargoX.io the only blockchain solution for paper-based proof of ownership?
Why do you use blockchain technology and not just a regular database?
Does your solution make screening easier, or are documents just scanned instead of digitised?
How will you solve this issue if the customs authority in each country requires the original documents?
Is there any GitHub or demo that can be reviewed to shows the product you are proposing? As far as I can see there seems to be nothing to show us. There is no prototype of the new B/L protocol.
There is not much technical detail in the whitepaper. Is there more detail somewhere?
You are proposing to be the arbiter between parties in disputes. I think there would be concern amongst the industry about being reliant on a single party for this.
How exactly does it work when I'm a shipping company and want to join you?

45HC related
What is 45HC?
How is CargoX connected to 45HC?
Who are the competitors of 45HC?
Blue_Planet

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Dear CargoX Team,

You already approved my KYC application. Please let me known if I am right:

1. On 23 January 2018 @ 15:00 CET, the ICO participants should login into their CargoX approved profile
2. On this site (i.e., on the KYC profile site) you will publish your CargoX ETH address. The participants have to send ETH from their ETH wallets (i.e., from KYC ETH addresses) to your CargoX ETH address.

Please let me know if the CargoX ETH contract address will be known either on the day of the ICO or after the end of the ICO sale? Most probably after the end of the ICO.

Thank you for your answers.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

CargoX Tweet about exchanges is legendary

https://twitter.com/CargoXio/status/954729683467239429
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

CargoX Tweet about exchanges is legendary

https://twitter.com/CargoXio/status/954729683467239429

Looks really funny, I dont believe that all exchanges, that people will choose in twitter will accept Cargox token. But, for example Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex will be good for this token! Grin

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

Very good answers on almost all questions!

Read and you will know  Grin

https://cargox.io/#questions

ICO/KYC related
What is the hard cap of the ICO?
Why is your cap so low, just USD 7 million?
What is the minimum contribution in the ICO?
What is the maximum contribution per person in the ICO?
If I contributed 7 ETH in the presale, does your 5 ETH ICO limit mean that you will return 2 ETH to me?
Where can I see my contributions, and the amount of CXO tokens I will receive?
Where can I see the contribution address for the ICO?
Must I really wait for the ICO to start to send a contribution?
In my KYC application I announced that I would contribute 1 ETH. Can I contribute more now, or is that limited for me?
What is the gas price that I need to set in order to contribute successfully?
Why have you decided to take a 7-day average ETH/USD price for valuation of ICO? Isn’t this unfair towards presale participants?
Where can I see the ETH wallet address which I entered in the KYC form?
I mistakenly entered an exchange address instead of my own wallet address in KYC. What can I do to fix this?
In the presale I mistakenly contributed from an exchange address. Is that money lost, or can it be fixed so that my contribution counts?
I (we, an ICO group) wish to invest 1000+ ETH. Can you offer me (us) an additional discount?
Do I understand correctly – you will only do the USD/ETH/CXO conversion once, both for presale and ICO tokens?
Is the token locked with a ratio at the time of the ICO?
What was the presale price?
What will the initial ICO price be?
What are your bonuses for contributions?
Can I send ETH from an exchange?
Can I send ETH from one address that I hold the private keys of, but which is different from the address where I want to receive tokens?
Can I contribute in several transactions?
Will I receive a confirmation when my ETH is transferred to your address?
When will you be listed on exchanges (and which ones)?
Do I really need to go through the KYC (Know Your customer) process?
Can citizens of the US and China contribute?
Why do you prefer ETH over BTC?
I forgot my password for the KYC system, how do I reset it?
Do i get bonus if I refer someone. How do I get a referral link?
CXO token related
What is the CXO token supply?
What will you do with remaining tokens? Will there be any?
Will you mint another batch of CXO coins at a later time?
What will the CXO tokens be used for?
When do I receive CXO tokens?
When will team tokens be unlocked. Are there any other locked tokens?
Where do I find the market price of CXO after the crowdsale?
Which wallets support CXO token?

CargoX related
Where is CargoX based? Slovenia or Hong Kong?
Are you related to the CargoX shipping company from Brazil, or CargoX PTA from Spain?
Do the team members have a long history of collaborating? Has any team member left the team?
Are you only handling sea freight?
Do shipping companies need to have a blockchain expert employed to use your service?
Will you implement atomic swaps for the B/L tokens?
Are there other companies blockchainising Bills of Lading?
Why is it important to reduce shipping time for B/L documents from weeks to minutes, if the container cargo on a ship is travelling for many weeks anyway?
Aren't there a lot of companies who use e-waybill already (e-waybill is a B/L but just sent by e-mail)? The biggest shippers like Maersk, MSC, China Shipping do that a lot. What is CargoX's advantage over e-waybill?
Will you distribute the profits or part of the profits of CargoX to token holders? If yes, how – buyback and burn, or ETH dividends, or… If not, why should the price of CXO token appreciate?
What are the barriers in accepting your service as a legal equivalent of an actual paper Bill of Lading?
Isn't the telex version of B/L already widely used nowadays?
Which advantage over telex B/L do you see in your product?
Where can I see a comparison of a paper B/L vs. Blockchain B/L?
What happens if the CXO price rises dramatically? Will the CargoX B/L become uncompetitive?
Where will shipping firms get CXO tokens from?
Is the CargoX.io project open source?
Is the actual product functional? Or only in theory? Are you waiting for the ICO to finish before development?
Have you looked at *this* or *that* similar project?
What about your partnerships?
How will CargoX earn money, if the CXO tokens are already sold?
When will you beta-test the smart B/L?
Is CargoX.io the only blockchain solution for paper-based proof of ownership?
Why do you use blockchain technology and not just a regular database?
Does your solution make screening easier, or are documents just scanned instead of digitised?
How will you solve this issue if the customs authority in each country requires the original documents?
Is there any GitHub or demo that can be reviewed to shows the product you are proposing? As far as I can see there seems to be nothing to show us. There is no prototype of the new B/L protocol.
There is not much technical detail in the whitepaper. Is there more detail somewhere?
You are proposing to be the arbiter between parties in disputes. I think there would be concern amongst the industry about being reliant on a single party for this.
How exactly does it work when I'm a shipping company and want to join you?

45HC related
What is 45HC?
How is CargoX connected to 45HC?
Who are the competitors of 45HC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: