Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:48:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Lee sold off his LTC. Interesting  (Read 736 times)
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

Every day it becomes more and more interesting. Do you think that this will be the case with the course of litecoin? Makes sense to buy it? Thank you for your opinion.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:10 PM

Charlie lee is rumored to be joining BCash team a tandem with the greedy Roger Ver,seems like they knew what will happen few days ago,they know BTC will crash.

LOL source please

nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

Are you really sure that he dumps his LTCs? he got millions of investment with his founded coin,why would do that? its just another marketing strategy setting the mind of the people to sell their LTCs and he will buy it back.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

First that guy from bitcoin.com decided to sell now Charlie Lee, I think it's not a bad idea to sell some of your profits right now. We have seen coins increase 5x 10x 20x from November till now. I myself have cashed a bit yesterday and I will continue to cash out over the next days. Fiat might be safer to hold short term than altcoins.

You know, when thing like this happens - most outstanding figures are selling their assets remaining silent. They dont tell about their decision, and when they need to dump - they do it on public. I understand that the thing can be true - and Charlie sold his ltc cause of his rejection to market, but it is necessary to remember that all words can be used in favor of the speaker
Maybe Lee is disappoindet that ltc didnt make x10 in December Grin

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:12:46 PM

How would that impact price and confidence of Litecoins?

It’s quite strange. People saying he thinks it’ll fall so he’s out to not lose cash.
But as Charlie said in his post he's selling so that he's more able to support LTC.
I still believe in him and keep support by LTC and you?
Never believe global crypto news. Big guys makes people do as they needed, using mass media. What I think, that Charlie said this, because he wants to buy LTC cheaper by himself. So his post on reddit just prompts people to sell LTCs.
This is just my opinion.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

wow the rat leave the ship! what do you expect from a project that the main innovation is multiplication by 4.

charlie lee knows that his project is going anywhere.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

Why would a founder do that? if you are in a big company and you are the founder,you cant sold your shares if you wanted to,there are person that you need to consult first,the president,co-founder etc. i dont think he sold all of his shares because if he do that the price of the LTC would drop exponentially that doesnt even happen.,clearly its only a marketing strategy.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:33:21 PM

People has own benefits. They act in that way. Sometimes they will manipulate the market, sometimes they even don't believe what they do but trying to make people believe that.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

Surely one of the biggest news of December. I think he got rid of Litecoins from his portfolio so that he may not have incentive to influence the market. And then he can focus on the development and marketing part. It could be true, since he has already built a big name and moolah already. Although it does seem a bit strange for a coin developer to sell all his coins (barring some physical Litecoins) for the development of that coin. Either he made a big sacrifice or maybe he is anticipating a giant bear paw!!

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

Are you really sure that he dumps his LTCs? he got millions of investment with his founded coin,why would do that? its just another marketing strategy setting the mind of the people to sell their LTCs and he will buy it back.
It's not a marketing strategy, he is the founder and you can be pretty sure that he has a very large amount of bitcoins, he prefers the price to go up then to buy at a lower price.

I think that he entered a poiny where he can't afford to lose the amount of money he had and he decided to sell it off.
I think that it is a possible scenerio.
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:41:58 AM

He could have just sold enough to set him self for life. He didn't have to sell all. Either way it doesn't matter why he sold cause in the end he sold everything.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:05:21 AM

Charlie is a smart guy and this behavior shows us that LTC is totally decentralized project and Charlie is not gainin profit cause of LTC
I support Charli and LTC

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:36:07 AM

I'm alright with it.
He has chosen to continue to support the coin and that is more than most do after all these years.

Oh and by the way.. Butters has admitted to dumping ETH coins too.

FUD first & ask questions later™
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:31:13 AM

How would that impact price and confidence of Litecoins?

It’s quite strange. People saying he thinks it’ll fall so he’s out to not lose cash.
But as Charlie said in his post he's selling so that he's more able to support LTC.
Well for a person that people accused of pumping his own cryptocurrency this is a good move to avoid being accussed but all of this statements are full of lies if he didn't provide any proof the he really sold every single Litecoins he holds. Any creators of cryptocurrency can make a statement like Charlie did but it can't remove the doubts on people's mind that he still hold a huge amount of that coin, it is very easy to hold a decentralized coin without others knowing it. And I don't think that Charlie Lee will do this just for the success of Litecoin without benefiting him, I'm sure that there is a hidden agenda behind it.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:35:25 AM

How can you trust a dev who sold all his coins? This is so weird!

You can trust him, in my mind he shows that he doesn't care about the price all he cares is his deducation to developing and making crypto better for all of us. I think that he truly shows what he is after. what are his goals and his motivation. Since he is public figure in crypto world if he makes some mistake even small one while talking about the price of any crypto he can influence its price. It is whats happening, since cryptos are at stage where they are mostly seen as speculation rather than real currency some people with big followers can influence the price moments and certainly this Charliedoesn't want.

By selling his coins he says I don't want to be part of manipulating the price etc. I am sure that he can get nice donations, from me but as well as from other people if needed in the future.

Well for a person that people accused of pumping his own cryptocurrency this is a good move to avoid being accussed but all of this statements are full of lies if he didn't provide any proof the he really sold every single Litecoins he holds. Any creators of cryptocurrency can make a statement like Charlie did but it can't remove the doubts on people's mind that he still hold a huge amount of that coin, it is very easy to hold a decentralized coin without others knowing it. And I don't think that Charlie Lee will do this just for the success of Litecoin without benefiting him, I'm sure that there is a hidden agenda behind it.

Exactly, he says I don't wanna be part of that, he gets true respect from me.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

The owner just made millions out of the coin and he just cashed out at the right time,i am not sure how he is able to support the coin more by selling off his creation  Grin what if satoshi comes back and sells all of his bitcoins and claiming the same,the price would crash heavily ,i do expect him to come back any time and start moving his coins too which would create a huge panic,i am not sure how much coins Charlie was holding in litecoin,but everyone knows how much coin satoshi was holding in his known addresses.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:53:56 AM

there was no value. now it is millions of dollars. the man was rich, of course he sells his coins Smiley
but the price is still high  Huh

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:03:17 AM

So he isnt the president of LTC anymore?in companies if you sold all of your shares you are being replaced by the person who holds the most of the shares,stupid trick from a greedy person.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

So he isnt the president of LTC anymore?in companies if you sold all of your shares you are being replaced by the person who holds the most of the shares,stupid trick from a greedy person.

Is LTC private company? Or does the token represent any shares? Better be carefull when commenting on these kind of stuff.

roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

It’s again his strategy to dump coin to low value and again buy from bottom . Still I remember after Charlie Lee joined ltc leaving coinbasevthen after ltc start it’s  growth to 300 $ after  being stable for couple of years .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: