Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2395 times)
Flamaicon (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:17:28 AM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018
billybonus2

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:29:42 PM

How did you get these numbers if i may ask?
Spectrecoin seems cool but i do not see anyway to predict its future price
KimJungUn

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:13 PM

^

*Thanks for the input KimJunkPuke,

Seems like calculating price for you is easier than actually researching real tech behind more than 1 year old project
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

I can see it hit $100 in 2018.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

Thanks for the input KimJunkPuke,

Seems like calculating price for you is easier than actually researching real tech behind more than 1 year old project

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

You asked for predictions, that's my prediction.  Mid-Jan all coins will drop (once kids stop investing their Christmas money) then the coin will fail.  The market will get leaner, and shitcoins will be pushed out.  !remindme 3months.

This is equivalent to penny stocks back in the day, now it's shitcoins trying to scam people into making a quick buck.  My prediction still holds.
TeeSS

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:30 PM

Current   = 1.44$

1 month  = 2$

New wallet 1.4 & new website

3 month  = 40$

6 month  = .80$

1 year     = 250$

We are talking about most advanced privacy coin here. 2018 will be massive year for XSPEC!!
k3006

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

well the market cap is very low. so we easily can make a x5 or x10 here.

of course with some news or shilling from john mcaffee much more.

but imho xspex is a long therm hold. look some months / years back....monero was like 20 cent and nobody cared about it.

We have actually the best tech in the privacy coin world so what will stop xspec??? tech -> awesome! wallet -> man what a beauty  mobile staking -> very soon

community -> still small but cool people with understanding of technology and market

let the journey begin ladies and gentlemen
RKh

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:45:51 PM

Thanks for the input KimJunkPuke,

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

You asked for predictions, that's my prediction.  Mid-Jan all coins will drop (once kids stop investing their Christmas money) then the coin will fail.  The market will get leaner, and shitcoins will be pushed out.  !remindme 3months.

This is equivalent to penny stocks back in the day, now it's shitcoins trying to scam people into making a quick buck.  My prediction still holds.

By the way XSPEC is the only coin that works in countries where TOR is blocked or being monitored by the Government.

Might be helpful to your Korea paradise
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

The current up-tick is from the awareness initiative happening in the XPEC community.  A small group in the community is spreading information that the coin EXISTS.
This is not something that hasn't been done due to marketing.
As the tech strengthens and ties are made the coin is only going to increase in value.

IF the devs are capable of making their deadlines on the 1.5 and 2.0 wallets there will be a LOT more hype around the coin.  At that point it will be a serious competitor for the MOST secure coin.  If Monero ever gets KORVI up then they may be neck and neck.  BUT it won't change the POS nature of the coin.  Low power staking on an android app?!  I can easily see the USD value going over 100 bucks a coin... EASILY.  But again this is all contingent on the developers.  Who claim to be working and have delivered us this far.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Nessing

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

If the wallet is updated with new exchange & website, i see at least $15 for June 2018, why not? If there is a good marketing it should be between Monero & Dash actual price so lets say $800 by Q1 2019. The technology is here and was well before the pseudo competitors like Tpay & XVG.
Even if XVG is comparable to XSPEC, XVG has billions of coins circulating, so the comparaison is easy.
Really XSPEC has yet to fix some bugs and do some marketing then you will see it fly.
25 Mln coins is very small and knowing that people wants to become untracable this is the perfect coin actually.
trainasauruswrecks

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.  Then, once you look at it, you see that the tech is also shit.

You asked for predictions, that's my prediction.  Mid-Jan all coins will drop (once kids stop investing their Christmas money) then the coin will fail.  The market will get leaner, and shitcoins will be pushed out.  !remindme 3months.

This is equivalent to penny stocks back in the day, now it's shitcoins trying to scam people into making a quick buck.  My prediction still holds.

Yoooou might want to do a little research into that.  Typically I would agree with the above sentiment.  There are a LOT of shitcoins out there.  But calling XSPEC a shitcoin without checking out the current code and past commits... I think that would be unwise.  There is no marketing for this coin.  The "spam" is actually just people informing people about the coin because, even though it's been around since 2016, very few people (comparatively) are aware of it.
They're welcoming in the slack and you can engage the devs.  See if they are full of shit or not for yourself.  Or don't.  It's neither here or there for me.

Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:58:48 PM

What makes you say that?
RKh

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

What makes you say that?

I am quite certain no one hides your IP address where you access the network better than SpectreCoin with TOR network integrated natively in its client.
It is the only coin that has got OBFS4 feature that masks your usage of TOR network to providers and goverment.

Hey, Automaitcally Adjusted Ring Signatures and Stealth Staking anyone?

I Bet NONE Has.

Thats why with a proper awareness - XSPEC is a coin of 2018
trainasauruswrecks

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:13:34 PM

This is brilliant:

Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

this coin can go high.. the whole alt market is hot. almost any coin you pick you can gain good amount.
cant promise that it will perform better then others.
the coin is interesting
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:19:16 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 03:39:50 PM by srqrebel

Once you see shitcoins being spammed on forums, you know in your that the "tech" holds the shitcoin badge before even looking at it.

Except that Spectrecoin is a solid coin any way you look at it.

But, don't let me stop you from accepting or rejecting coins based on how some forum posters' comments make you feel, instead of doing actual research of your own to verify the facts.  Let me know how that investment strategy works out for you.

For those of you with the sense to do your own research before jumping to conclusions (KimJungUnFanboy that obviously excludes you), may I invite you to review our Spectrecoin's wiki page, then come on over to our slack where our lead dev and tech support will be happy to answer any questions you have:

Spectrecoin wiki  http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Spectrecoin slack http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

Is this a erc20 coin?
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

Is this a erc20 coin?

haha no man.. it was a fork of some coin, but it has its own direction in development.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

Until about a week ago Spectrecoin had near bottomed out in price and has passed its one year anniversary proving that it is so anonymous that no one has heard of it. This coin is powered only by community funding as the ICO raised less then enough to pay one semesters tuition at an American Colleges and at an 86 Satts ICO price, it still ranks 5th in ROI amongst all ICO’s in history. What keeps this diverse cult of a community going is a lot something very intriguing. Spectrecoin development has confirmed the cryptography behind releasing untraceable staking in Q1 2018. Therefore, when looking at the current Spectrecoin blockchain, the public addresses, along with the richest will become default stealth addresses. This means staking will be untraceable, and not recorded on the blockchain. Therefore, we will have no idea where the supply is coming from, just the amount that exists in circulation. Picture this as physical cash, we know how much has been printed, (in an ideal world of course) yet we have no idea where it is, just how much exists in circulation. Taking this to an even further level, we will not know which addresses are heavily staking the majority production. Therefore for all we know, one address could be staking 99% of the Spectrecoin and no one would have any idea.

MUHAHAHAHAHA

Long Live Spectrecoin

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: