Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2395 times)
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:19:13 PM

Spectrocoin I think is not a coin or cryptocurrency so that we make a prediction but this is a free Bitcoin wallet with multicurrency and fiat currency wallet. Here you can instantly convert your crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto. The Fiat it has currently supporting is Dollar and Pound. Some of the Crypto supporting is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Xem etc. Apart from these currently it is running an ICO on behalf of Bankera (BNK).
Mrmogz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:11:56 PM

Spectrocoin I think is not a coin or cryptocurrency so that we make a prediction but this is a free Bitcoin wallet with multicurrency and fiat currency wallet. Here you can instantly convert your crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto. The Fiat it has currently supporting is Dollar and Pound. Some of the Crypto supporting is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Xem etc. Apart from these currently it is running an ICO on behalf of Bankera (BNK).

Wrong thread buddy. This is Spectrecoin (XSPEC), not whatever ICO you're talking about.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018
I think that growth will continue.
In December-January + - 5$
in March there will be a jump to 40-50$
In the summer up to 150-200$
September 350-500$
End of 2018, Spetscorin price will be at least 500-700$

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more![/b] - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
spacegoon

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

I'm not sure how high it can go. Considering its low market cap the potential is 100% there for past 100 USD. I'm just not sure tbh about the time frame. I think we will see a 10 - 20 per coin by june/july and thats being conservative.
KimJungUn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:11:05 PM

The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Blockchain VISIBLE
  • Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
  • Outdated Tech (doesn't even have privacy features of coins in 2015
  • People in broken english are trying to pump this coin

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01
Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:13:05 AM

The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

All you do is come here and try to spread FUD. This WILL literally be the coin with the best anonymity features in Q1 2018. It definitely will not fail. I'm not sure if you realize this but Verge now has over a 2 billion dollar market cap and has literally the worst privacy features of any coin. Their "wraith protocol" which has been pushed back for 6+ months is literally the ability to use stealth or public addresses. XSPEC and every other coin can already do this. 

XSPEC will succeed when the tech is finalized and people start to realize the importance of TRUE privacy.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private "currently" but the lead dev is amazing and will make this a success. Now kindly fuck off with your bullshit FUD unless you want to provide some facts that haven't been countered easily multiple times already.   

Here it is, in plain English for you, again!

DEFAULT STEALTH ADDRESSES WILL MAKE THE PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN AND RICHLIST OBSOLETE!

KimJungUn

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

All you do is come here and try to spread FUD. This WILL literally be the coin with the best anonymity features in Q1 2018. It definitely will not fail. I'm not sure if you realize this but Verge now has over a 2 billion dollar market cap and has literally the worst privacy features of any coin. Their "wraith protocol" which has been pushed back for 6+ months is literally the ability to use stealth or public addresses. XSPEC and every other coin can already do this.  

XSPEC will succeed when the tech is finalized and people start to realize the importance of TRUE privacy.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private "currently" but the lead dev is amazing and will make this a success. Now kindly fuck off with your bullshit FUD unless you want to provide some facts that haven't been countered easily multiple times already.  

Here it is, in plain English for you, again!

DEFAULT STEALTH ADDRESSES WILL MAKE THE PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN AND RICHLIST OBSOLETE!

All you do is come here and spread FUD, you're in denial and you admitted that it's not private.    If you want to compare it to Verge go ahead haha, the similarities between them is huge.  Both are visible in a PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN and both are scams with a scam following.  They also have their pumpers posting in threads of other coins.  Look at EVERY SINGLE one in this thread posting how "great" it is, their post history shows nothing else but trying to pump it, and the majority of them doing that in broken English.

Again, let me show you.  I showed you FACTS.  

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

We in the best Korea want privacy, that's why we don't trust scam coins such as XSPEC.  You admitting it's not private is the final nail in the coffin for this scam coin.  Your get rich quick scheme is coming to an end, pal.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private
- Mrmogz
12/24/17 (scammer talking about XSPEC)
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:01:22 AM

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

You sir are clearly misinformed.
Spectrecoin gives you a choice to be public or not. The only thing you see on the block explorer is public addresses, not stealth wallets. A richlist of only public balances isn't much use.
This coin has privacy feature that no one else does. Native Tor +OBSF4, Ghost protocol ring signatures, stealth addresses. No one's combines these features so securely. This is the only coin to work in Tor blocked country's like China, Korea, ect.  
Yes we have people from all over the world sharing their opinion on this coin, part of a community marketing movement. Not everyone is fluent in English. Get over it. At least they tried you use your language.
borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

This kimjungun is great. “The best korea wants privacy”. LOL!
In any case besides giving a good laugh now and then i can recommend everyone to perform their own research.
You can based on that make your own xspec conclusions. I did it as well and became a investor.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:10:46 AM

How did you get these numbers if i may ask?
Spectrecoin seems cool but i do not see anyway to predict its future price

That number just his prediction mate. No other source can prove it.
Anyway, i also will contribute in this project when it hit the big exchanger, such cool project.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

Well if I would have taken my guess and speculate on it lets say I would bet on 4 to 6 USD because if you look at the current trend at tge cryptomarket bitcoin is now down and these will be the perfect opportunity for the other alternative coins to rollover to the market.

KimJungUn

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:24:37 AM

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

You sir are clearly misinformed.
Spectrecoin gives you a choice to be public or not. The only thing you see on the block explorer is public addresses, not stealth wallets. A richlist of only public balances isn't much use.
This coin has privacy feature that no one else does. Native Tor +OBSF4, Ghost protocol ring signatures, stealth addresses. No one's combines these features so securely. This is the only coin to work in Tor blocked country's like China, Korea, ect.  
Yes we have people from all over the world sharing their opinion on this coin, part of a community marketing movement. Not everyone is fluent in English. Get over it. At least they tried you use your language.

Optional privacy is not a feature, it's a weakness.  Privacy coins with optional privacy are not fungible.  Attempting to make it a "feature" and "optional" privacy is not a privacy coin, it's a coin with privacy features.  It's not difficult to understand.  Trying to pass it off as a privacy coin is absurd and misleading. I would also not run anything from that website unless it's sandboxed, I don't trust the developers.

Public Blockchain   = https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#
Rich List                = https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich
Largest Wallets      = https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!wallets
Outdated Tech       = Spectrecoin

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

The guys relax.
I think everyone understands that KimJungUn wants to reduce the price for what it would have purchased.
He is a poor man and uses a dirty game that would buy as many coins as possible.

Its spam is understood and not taken seriously.

He will continue to write the same messages, because he buys now.

There are many resources where different analysts say that this project is magnificent.

bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more! - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:31:43 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 05:08:03 PM by srqrebel

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

The funny part is that while you were acting all high and mighty, you demonstrated to the world that you do not even know the difference between "private" and "anonymous."

Private, in the context of crypto, refers to network privacy, the protection of the user against IP surveillance, which Spectrecoin has some of the best privacy in all of crypto - already in place.  Anonymous refers to transactional anonymity, the protection of the user against blockchain analysis of transaction history.  These are two separate and distinct components of security, protecting against two distinct kinds of intelligence gathering.  (One would expect someone who fancies himself the dictator of a podunk totalitarian regime to be somewhat better versed on the finer points of snooping.)

As you are very well aware by now, default stealth addresses are on the roadmap for Spectrecoin, coming in the first half of 2018.  There will be no public blockchain for Spectrecoin transactions from that point forward.

Does that make you feel threatened somehow?

I wonder which privacy coin you are vested in, for you to take Spectrecoin's technology as personally as you do.  Hmm...

P.S.- Did I demonstrate sufficient mastery of the English language to qualify as someone to be taken seriously by you?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

There should be stricter rules regarding shilling on off topic threads.  No one wants to hear about your shitcoin in broken english, astana_kz_2014.  Keep it to your shit threads.

XSPEC!! Most advanced privacy coin out there. Will rocket soon.

XSPEC is Shit.
Monero = King of privacy coins.  

Dude, sorry. Stop spreading lies.
No one wants war.

XSPEC is really an anonymous project and has both public and hidden addresses.
There are TOR+OBFS4
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:10:12 PM

Big big profits is coming...
Will be The fast grow in 2018
And your prediction is based on what precisely? Some new roadmap or milestone or partnership?

younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

you guys will all see after next summer, no one will be able to buy hundreds at a time anymore but theyll wish they can  Grin
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

probbaly 200 maybe 300 dollars
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:34:10 AM

Why does everyone assume any marketing attempt is a scam? Just do the research and back up your facts before calling it a scam. I am by no means a member of the XSPEC team but it's simply a matter of benefiting everyone at the current moment by encouraging to buy now. With the current supply and market cap, it's value has the potential to go up at least 10x (very conservative estimate) because the tech supports it. Yes, the marketing is not up to a professional standard, but word-of-mouth can be a strong factor in pushing a new concept.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

Is this a erc20 coin?

Dont confuse man. There is another project named spectre and name of tokens that spectre will issue is SPEC. SPEC is an ethereum based token. I dont know so much about XSPEC but it looks like an  older one comparing with SPEC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: