Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2393 times)
Razorbeam

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:08 AM

Why does everyone assume any marketing attempt is a scam? Just do the research and back up your facts before calling it a scam. I am by no means a member of the XSPEC team but it's simply a matter of benefiting everyone at the current moment by encouraging to buy now. With the current supply and market cap, it's value has the potential to go up at least 10x (very conservative estimate) because the tech supports it. Yes, the marketing is not up to a professional standard, but word-of-mouth can be a strong factor in pushing a new concept.

Woo, it's getting heated in here. Good to get a nice measured post.  I think we can hope for 10-25x in 2018 and then in 2019 a push into the £000's. I would love to be wrong and we get there earlier. In 2018 investors will get more savvy about the tech rather than just relying on marketing spin and John Mcafee tweets. Under such scrutiny Spectrecoin's tech will prevail and prosper.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

XSPEC is a privacy coin with it's own blockchain. SPEC on the other hand is an ERC20 token for trading

JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:07:07 AM

Im sure it just pump and dump for the next days
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:46:14 AM

Nope. XSPEC is no P&D. Read the wiki and WP, first.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Why does everyone assume any marketing attempt is a scam? Just do the research and back up your facts before calling it a scam. I am by no means a member of the XSPEC team but it's simply a matter of benefiting everyone at the current moment by encouraging to buy now. With the current supply and market cap, it's value has the potential to go up at least 10x (very conservative estimate) because the tech supports it. Yes, the marketing is not up to a professional standard, but word-of-mouth can be a strong factor in pushing a new concept.

Woo, it's getting heated in here. Good to get a nice measured post.  I think we can hope for 10-25x in 2018 and then in 2019 a push into the £000's. I would love to be wrong and we get there earlier. In 2018 investors will get more savvy about the tech rather than just relying on marketing spin and John Mcafee tweets. Under such scrutiny Spectrecoin's tech will prevail and prosper.

If anyone does their research rather than just following john mcafee then they will realise that xspec is a far superior coin to verge and monero. Soon mcafee will probably mention xspec and then it will go way past verge which is sinking anyway.
Flamaicon (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

Will be a great year for Spectrecoin.
I'm read a lot of news about it and a lot of people want to buy
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Nope. XSPEC is no P&D. Read the wiki and WP, first.
defintely over nye
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:30:16 PM

If anyone does their research rather than just following john mcafee then they will realise that xspec is a far superior coin to verge and monero. Soon mcafee will probably mention xspec and then it will go way past verge which is sinking anyway.
everyone can express only their opinion, and how much it can really be seen only in the future, when the project will be implemented and all accusations or praises will be justified or refuted. I hope that for the real quality of the project there will always be enough strength to reach the front line.
mondeo.96

Activity: 223
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:45:27 PM

I see recently a lot of discuss this project. I kaažtsya that interest is caused by the fact that everyone understands that this promising project that can even x1000 do
rossrjensen

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

I think the price by the end of 2018 will fall somewhere between $15-100.  I know that is a wide range.  If I had to realistically pick a number, I would say $50, based on what its market cap would be and what it's market cap should be compared to other quality privacy coins.  Below are my supporting reasons:

*The quality/value of the coin is already pretty apparent to the more technically-inclined. 
*As others observed, the wallet is among the best I've used.
*They will be rebuilding their website - a fancier site will help lend more legitimacy for the less technical.
*They have major upgrades planned during the year.
*The community is beginning to try and promote the coin more organically.

I bought in, have already seen some really good growth, and think there will be more coming.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Spectrecoin has recently gone bullish and the trend may continue since the bullish is constant past one month. However, predictions on Spectrecoin like $25 or more in 2018 depends on the management team's drive and hope this coin would near at least $20 in 2018, may be more than that but cannot expect huge price due to all the altcoins are in a healthy move to beat one another in crypto world. 
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

Spectrecoin has recently gone bullish and the trend may continue since the bullish is constant past one month. However, predictions on Spectrecoin like $25 or more in 2018 depends on the management team's drive and hope this coin would near at least $20 in 2018, may be more than that but cannot expect huge price due to all the altcoins are in a healthy move to beat one another in crypto world. 

if they deliver stealth staking with 2.0 wallet i don't have doubt that xspec becomes top 50 on  cmc
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

My guess is about $100 around summer or in Q3 or Q4 2018.

Simply because 2017 was a huge test for the governments and they failed to come up with a satisfactory solution to crypto.
2018 will be the year they come down crashing hard on crypto. This leads me to believe that 2018 will be the year of privacy coins.
I also think that 2018 will be the year when Bitcoin with Lightning Network kills other quick and cheap coins like RaiBlocks.

However, after that, 2019+ will be the year of tech coins like Ethereum, SHIFT, Waves and so on with Bitcoin still at the helm.
But for now, get into privacy coins, doesn't have to be XSPEC but since it has one of the best privacy tech and low market cap, there's a large potential to grow.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

My guess is about $100 around summer or in Q3 or Q4 2018.

Simply because 2017 was a huge test for the governments and they failed to come up with a satisfactory solution to crypto.
2018 will be the year they come down crashing hard on crypto. This leads me to believe that 2018 will be the year of privacy coins.
I also think that 2018 will be the year when Bitcoin with Lightning Network kills other quick and cheap coins like RaiBlocks.

However, after that, 2019+ will be the year of tech coins like Ethereum, SHIFT, Waves and so on with Bitcoin still at the helm.
But for now, get into privacy coins, doesn't have to be XSPEC but since it has one of the best privacy tech and low market cap, there's a large potential to grow.
If we are talking about the crypto currency and its implementation, it means that there can not be any talk about confidentiality of speech. We very often talk about organizing legal support for crypto currency users, but in fact, having anonymous user, legal services will be unavailable.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

$100 Q3 this year seems to be quite high. But I agree this year is the year for privacy coins

pr3m0nition

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:45 PM

Does anyone know when the site is going to publish the 1.3.4 wallet for windows? i know it was released recently but not sure i want to trust it until it is published on the site.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

When people will start to notice Spectrecoin with all his advantages, than this coin can easily make 10x. This year gonna be the year of the privacy coins and Spetrecoin is the most advantaged.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

It will cost $ 100 by the end of the year. A very strong project. The best technical characteristics anonymous cryptocurrency. Launch exchange-based network Spectr. If another big exchange gets the type of Binance all will be super

High risk high payoff
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

$100 is not actually much if you look at the market cap, not the single coin.
$100 would put it in $2bil market cap, compare it to Monero which has $6bil, it's not that bad. And Monero has worse tech.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

the story of this coin doesn't seem to be too good like the other coins for the time being. but for the future, later on, does anyone know about how in the future. But if seen this coin has had enough of the great prospects for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: