Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrecoin predictions  (Read 2395 times)
TeeSS

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

I'm pretty confident saying XPEC will be TOP 100 coin still on January. Once 2.0 with stealth staking is released later this year, Monero should be scared. TOP 10 here we come.
thebitter

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Xspec, like other privacy coins, are indeed under demand. I believe it will be with the top privacy coins; it is still under development and maturing.
@pr3m0nition as per dev they have issues with upgrade from older client, once resolved they will release the binaries.
George_de_la_jungla

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

Go to slack spectrecoin.io and read devs. They are very active. New wallet release soon and the price this year will be go to the moon!
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

XSPEC has one of the best community in crypto... though it could be overwhelming at times

sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

My offer still stands if anyone wishes to make videos for spectrecoin as I proposed in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659097.msg27108855#msg27108855

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
swami84

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Go to slack spectrecoin.io and read devs. They are very active. New wallet release soon and the price this year will be go to the moon!

When is soon? Can we decide on a date? Do you see the amount of shit that XVG got for not following dates. XSPEC is in the same category if they cannot get it out by the date they promised. At the very least they should inform investors that they are running late. We are talking about 100 million dollars that ppl have put in this so called project. So there is a lot of money at stake here.

XSPEC fanboys who shill for this coin - Give us an update!!
sirsplashalot

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:52 PM

When is soon? Can we decide on a date? Do you see the amount of shit that XVG got for not following dates. XSPEC is in the same category if they cannot get it out by the date they promised. At the very least they should inform investors that they are running late. We are talking about 100 million dollars that ppl have put in this so called project. So there is a lot of money at stake here.

Fair enough, but 1.3.4 has been released to beta testers, a bug was found, the bug is being fixed. Should be anytime soon. Also, as development stated: Verge and Spectrecoin are not very similar. Verge uses I2P, but with Tor it doesn't use hidden addresses like spectre coin does, so with verge the traffic goes unencrypted over a Tor exit node revealing it to strangers and giving them a chance to block your communications if they want to.

Additionally verge doesn't conceal transactions on the blockchain. Verges blockchain is completely public. This is a lie on their website where they say: "transactions are completely untraceable"

Spectrecoin has ring signature implementation that makes your transactions actually untraceable.

Having said this, we really cannot compare the two currencies. Especially as I mentioned in my post above linked to my thread about untraceable staking whereas Verge and Monero are POW coins.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:09:11 PM

should hit atleast $20 after the promised things like wallet is released in feb/march. from there on I see it hitting 50$ this year for sure.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

I've bought XSPEC when it was around a few cents selling for a small profit but actually I don't regret right now just because even if i like anonymous coin i don't like investing in them. 2018 will be the year of tax and i'm sure most of the people here would probably use it for moving their profits. Right now Spectrecoin has the highest technology and i'm sure it will grow a lot in the near future. Just wait 6 month for the first real important release

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = 0.90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

WRONG

Inkognito222

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

Im clerly see that xspec have 10b market cap before summer (perhaps a little earlier) this year. 10b$ cap = ~ 500$ per coin
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

It is going to go up for sure. they are trying to get their token listed in a good exchange. if they can get it listed in binance or kucoin i am sure its price going to climb up so quickly.
p.a.n.

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

quoting the main developer jbg here:

**v1.3.5 - code name "unxspected"**

As you are probably all aware, testing discovered some issues with the v1.3.4 binaries just before they were due for release. Specifically, we seem to be triggering a bug in Qt4 on the Windows 64-bit platform. We can't release the binaries with this problem, and Qt4 is no longer maintained (v1.4 was to be our migration to Qt5). Bryce and I have got together at his place in the Arctic north to come up with a solution. Yesterday we backported part of the Qt5 migration from v1.4, and we've verified that this solves the problem. We now need to backport a couple of other small changes that this migration requires, and do some testing. This release will get a new version number (v1.3.5) due to the significant additional changes compared to v1.3.4. And you all get Qt5 much earlier than expected!

We expect to make the release in the coming days and will give regular updates about progress.
sirsplashalot

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:09 PM

The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Blockchain VISIBLE
  • Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
  • Outdated Tech (doesn't even have privacy features of coins in 2015
  • People in broken english are trying to pump this coin

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

@KimJungUn

I completely disregard western biased media regarding any political, economical or social events set forth in the East. Given Spectrecoin is the only cryptocurrency to make an attempt to bypass global surveillance, I would think you would be in favour of this currency seeing as you are allegedly bypassing your nations internet restrictions restrictions even posting on this forum if you are in Pyongyang as your profile states.

By your posts you are a Monero Supporter. North Korea has one of the worst electricity supplies in the world, with almost regular blackouts, I do not know how mining Monero would be in your favour as your post history you are a Monero supporter. Having been back and fourth to Venezuela, one of the only countries in the world where electricity is pretty much free, any surplus of electricity consumption out of the norm is flagged by the state and miners are now being arrested for such activity. I don't see how POW coins can be anonymous in their production as where Spectrecoin staking is.

Your arguments regarding the richlist stands only if you are only referring to the public addresses, but there is choice in the matter as we also have stealth addresses which cannot be traced on the blockchain. These stealth addresses you will not find on the richest. Furthermore, these stealth addresses are to soon be the default staking addresses. This feature was listed on our website: spectreproject.io and in my recent thread here:

We are doing the best we can as a community to educate the public on Spectrecoin. When people like yourself try to manipulate facts through incorrect logic, you are no better than the global media presenting fake news. This is why many countries such as North Korea sensor there news from that of the west and vice versa.

You have 7 days for Spectrecoin to drop a near 75% in value to meet your prediction.

Lets keep this thread going and hopefully may the best investors interpret the best advisors.

Inkognito222

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Blockchain VISIBLE
  • Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
  • Outdated Tech (doesn't even have privacy features of coins in 2015
  • People in broken english are trying to pump this coin

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

@KimJungUn

I completely disregard western biased media regarding any political, economical or social events set forth in the East. Given Spectrecoin is the only cryptocurrency to make an attempt to bypass global surveillance, I would think you would be in favour of this currency seeing as you are allegedly bypassing your nations internet restrictions restrictions even posting on this forum if you are in Pyongyang as your profile states.

By your posts you are a Monero Supporter. North Korea has one of the worst electricity supplies in the world, with almost regular blackouts, I do not know how mining Monero would be in your favour as your post history you are a Monero supporter. Having been back and fourth to Venezuela, one of the only countries in the world where electricity is pretty much free, any surplus of electricity consumption out of the norm is flagged by the state and miners are now being arrested for such activity. I don't see how POW coins can be anonymous in their production as where Spectrecoin staking is.

Your arguments regarding the richlist stands only if you are only referring to the public addresses, but there is choice in the matter as we also have stealth addresses which cannot be traced on the blockchain. These stealth addresses you will not find on the richest. Furthermore, these stealth addresses are to soon be the default staking addresses. This feature was listed on our website: spectreproject.io and in my recent thread here:

We are doing the best we can as a community to educate the public on Spectrecoin. When people like yourself try to manipulate facts through incorrect logic, you are no better than the global media presenting fake news. This is why many countries such as North Korea sensor there news from that of the west and vice versa.

You have 7 days for Spectrecoin to drop a near 75% in value to meet your prediction.

Lets keep this thread going and hopefully may the best investors interpret the best advisors.

Smart people understand all power and growth popential xspec other people think that verge can cost 15 $  Grin Spectrecoin absolute leader on privacy coin  world
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

When you look at the current market cap you can see that there is a lot of potential for this coin to go way up. The technology is there, it just needs a better push with the marketing. It's a good time to get in before it goes over $10 and then up towards monero

LuckySpectrecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

1.03.2018 minimum 30$, may be 50$

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
     TOR+OBFS4 ● Ghost ProtocolAvailable on Bisq.io    
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018

I think we need a ball predicting the future. But my forecast is not more than 10 dollars in the first year, and then we'll see

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018

I think we need a ball predicting the future. But my forecast is not more than 10 dollars in the first year, and then we'll see

Yes, I agree with you, I also think that this coin will not exceed $ 10 this year. Even though this project is very promising. This coin will be of much use if it is to be in a long-term portfolio.

v.stekelenburg

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

Unless there are some useful wallet releases I expect Spectrecoin to go till $10,- this year. Maybe $12,-
But it surely has potential ifor the coming years 👍🏻
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: