Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]★Honor| The decentralized services career ecosystem of America Rating ★ 4,2  (Read 2277 times)
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

how is the progress from this project ?
seems the ICO is running now ?

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

It seems like this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality, I'll join though with a little ETH and hope will get huge profit.
I also want to invest a little of my money and I think that we will have a profit in any case. This is a good investment
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

It seems like this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality, I'll join though with a little ETH and hope will get huge profit.
It seems to me that even with a small investment, we will manage to make a good profit! Hope so Smiley
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

The idea is interesting, but I've already seen similar projects. How is competitiveness of Honor evaluated among competitors in this sphere?
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

hopefully this project will soon reach its target and will create future generations, entrepreneur will be a new career, service will be a new job, and crypto, new currency in the future which is succesful.
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

A socially-oriented project with rather noble goals. With the current mass of labor migration, an international platform is very necessary. I'm sure it will be a success.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:16:55 PM

Hi! Your vision of the future of employemet is really realistic. I would like to know if your valuation method is based on reviews or on workers portfolios. Thank you!

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

The project is very good and promising, now there are few really working sites for work but always with a collection of problems for example blocklancer they have been delayed for more than a year since they collected less than 100 thousand
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

ICO is already over, but how much did you collect as a result is not known? Maybe there is information when and on which exchanges  plan to list the token?
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:50:40 PM

The team actively promotes the application and already has dozens of commercial points where they already use JUBS and accept HONOR. With such success, we can hope that the price will not go below the ICO price, before entering the stock exchanges.
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality,  and hope will get huge profit and have a good exchange
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

I also joined in the hope of getting a good profit and I think it's possible, they will succeed, I know Smiley
Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

The team actively promotes the application and already has dozens of commercial points where they already use JUBS and accept HONOR. With such success, we can hope that the price will not go below the ICO price, before entering the stock exchanges.

It all looks very good, of course. But, first of all, I would like to know how the sales went, what investments the project has and get their own coins.
agustafocena

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

its good one project, i will learn more about this project to join in here, this project has good concept and promising in the long run. good luck and success.

══════════════☛MOCKTAIL.FINANCE☚═════════════
The First ERC 1155 Standard Semi-Fungible Token on BSC
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

It all looks very good, of course. But, first of all, I would like to know how the sales went, what investments the project has and get their own coins.

No one knows how the ICO sales went, how much was raised during the crowdfunding exercise. The website still doesn't show up this relevant information.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

No one knows how the ICO sales went, how much was raised during the crowdfunding exercise. The website still doesn't show up this relevant information.
Can not see, do not know how many percentages, only show 104323 sold HNR tokens, should be a no small amount of crowdfunding.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

Can not see, do not know how many percentages, only show 104323 sold HNR tokens, should be a no small amount of crowdfunding.

Only time will tell the plans of the Honor team concerning the entire project which I hope to see them pursue all that is stated in their roadmap.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Nice project. Advertisement industry is huge and surely need such innovations.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

Nice project. Advertisement industry is huge and surely need such innovations.

It doesn't relate to the advertising industry rather it establishes  a new concept of work experience and informal career recognition, previously offered only by career paths of large centralized organizations.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

This seems like a great project, let's hope that it will succeed. The team gave me confidence in that department
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: