Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money From The Bitcoin Crash  (Read 2049 times)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

There is always a sign that Bitcoin value will decline just like what happen in the early January till date. Although how to make money from the price decline is to buy more when its value is low and sell when its value appreciate.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:56:53 PM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

The only way to make money from bitcoin crash is that when you get some money then buy at that time when the price of bitcoin go drop as after each drop it is sure that the price of it increases as we have saw in the past few times. This time again the price will increase and you can see that it has started to increase so you will get a good profit in that thing.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

There is a basic rule and I am sure everyone here have heard about it, buy low and sell high. This is really a golden rule where nobody can be a loser if implement this rule with right facts and figures. When people buy bitcoins, they must make sure that prices are now down than casual. Because if the prices are higher, you may not be making best use of your investment.
Investing when the price is down is the basic principle, but the problem is, how are you going to know what the bottom price would be, it is hard to calculate those, there is another way to make money during a crash, with the future markets in bitcoin, if you are good in predicting the price and if you see a correction coming up, just short the coins and it is a good way to make money during the crash. Wink
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Crash is also an opportunity to buy in cheap price and hold with patience till hit on peak.It is experienced that if market crash it become stable also so never panic that BTC will never survive,Just calm and hold with patience.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

Crash is also an opportunity to buy in cheap price and hold with patience till hit on peak.It is experienced that if market crash it become stable also so never panic that BTC will never survive,Just calm and hold with patience.
Another good strategy is to keep buying coins while we are seeing the dumped, if you able to buy while the downfall is moving really hard then you are lucky, as bitcoin will bounce back, the sway is natural with this industry and the more you often buy in the dip the more chances that you will earned much bigger, you just to be patience and you needed to believe that your investment will grow, maybe not that quick but eventually it will happen.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

The sure way to make money from price decrease in Bitcoin is to schedule buying position as soon as downward price spiral begins. You may not be  able to pin point when the price will be low enough for you to buy.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

As we know crypto market booming and people eager to invest in crypto and Bitcoin is expensive not every one can afford but there is opportunity for those who want to invest in BTC,When market suffering from crash Btc price goes decline and good time to buy BTC and hold to sell in high.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

I think you're late in seeing the odds when bitcoin is in decline, a few weeks ago bitcoin hit a fairly low price because there were some problems going on that made the bitcoin price fall, but if you expect the bitcoin price to fall back, I think it will be very it is difficult to know when prices will fall and when will increase again,

Well the only way to make money in that scenario would be to buy as many as you can. A crash is often seen as the end of bitcoin yet when the value is soaring, many people are wishing for it to get in. Funny. Buy low sell high. Basically the lowest you can buy is during a crash.
Buy maximum when the market crash is not the best idea to earn from market crash. If the market crash more after we buy, there no way to get profit. Learning how to analysis is the best way only, dont wait on your luck. It wont help anythings!

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

I think the time has gone last month itself when it fallen down to $4000 there was huge new traders purchased BTC and they are making profit out of it. Experts are saying the price will again raise like how it happened in the December last year. The market is recovering slowly after the sudden Market crash. Hope the prices will remain stable in the month of May. Many experts are saying that the May month is Good for Crypto.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

I think the time has gone last month itself when it fallen down to $4000 there was huge new traders purchased BTC and they are making profit out of it. Experts are saying the price will again raise like how it happened in the December last year. The market is recovering slowly after the sudden Market crash. Hope the prices will remain stable in the month of May. Many experts are saying that the May month is Good for Crypto.
Bitcoin prices is able to recover now after the big crash in last few months ,I believe it has a chances to improve the market in a months later so I better to prefer buy more bitcoin for us to be secured and to earned a tremendous profit when its value pumps up.
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

Bitcoin prices is able to recover now after the big crash in last few months ,I believe it has a chances to improve the market in a months later so I better to prefer buy more bitcoin for us to be secured and to earned a tremendous profit when its value pumps up.
Bitcoin has the tendency to rise in the second and fourth quarter of the year and we are in the second one currently. It is expected to keep on moving forward till the month of July. There can be slight decreases but overall, we are going to have a higher value by the end of this pump phase. Investing now means getting some big amount of dollars within next two months. A golden opportunity indeed!
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

The sure way to make money from price decrease in Bitcoin is to schedule buying position as soon as downward price spiral begins. You may not be  able to pin point when the price will be low enough for you to buy.
It is all about the observations. If you are not following the market for long time and you don’t know what is going to be in the market, then I am sure you can’t just predict a good moment of buying. So for better buying moment, you have to know what all is going on there. When the market is coming up and when it is going down. Only then, you can go for best results at the end.
seumk

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

I think if you want to make money from the collapse of Bitcoin, then there is only leverage and you have to open a hundred times leverage
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

It is all about the observations. If you are not following the market for long time and you don’t know what is going to be in the market, then I am sure you can’t just predict a good moment of buying. So for better buying moment, you have to know what all is going on there. When the market is coming up and when it is going down. Only then, you can go for best results at the end.
I think we can make money from crash when we are going to buy, because in the near future it can really rise up high and we can sell it in a high price depending in our limitation. I think bitcoin can become much higher in the near future so then if we dont do action and we only look its price day by day without buying it we can never gain on it. 
masudginanjar

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:36 AM

it's very easy to answer your questions like that.

buy when red and sell when green, then you will experience a profit.

do not be too high to sell, fear of falling again the price of Botcoin.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

I thought at first sight that you are asking how to make money from BitcoinCash, lol. But I believe bitcoin will not crash never
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

I thought at first sight that you are asking how to make money from BitcoinCash, lol. But I believe bitcoin will not crash never
I think they are taking a about price crash that fallen price makes profit for us, as when you see price of bitcoin is down and you can get profit from it by buying at low price and hold it will give you money and profit. Buy at low price and hold till the end of this year. Bitcoin never remain at crash but it use to increase very often and then fall to give you opportunity that buy at dip and hold for rising so selling high is way to make profit from bitcoin crash.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

I think they are taking a about price crash that fallen price makes profit for us, as when you see price of bitcoin is down and you can get profit from it by buying at low price and hold it will give you money and profit. Buy at low price and hold till the end of this year. Bitcoin never remain at crash but it use to increase very often and then fall to give you opportunity that buy at dip and hold for rising so selling high is way to make profit from bitcoin crash.
Yes, that's what bitcoin plays for us here in crypto. It is very volatile but then its volatility make sense for investors and traders for making profit and the time of value stagnant from its crashes then its long time to wait to make it profitable and my idea to earn money out of my bitcoin is i'm buying such my selected altcoins and make and trade it wisely to earn some little profit but I do it continuously.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

Easy to earn money if the bitcoin crushing price. All you need to do is buy more bitcoin. But sometimes you need to wait the price decrease so you can get more bitcoin with cheaper price but once the price increase it will continue so you need to buy before the price increase.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

Hi everyone,

I am not interested in trying to guess when BTC crashes, everyone knows it will one day, I want to figure out how to make money from the crash.

Any ideas?

The month you have posted was in December but if we will see the latest update now about bitcoin, the price will crashes down and we don't know when will it recover. If you have money, it is good to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the price go back to 20000$ or above.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: