Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:50:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Kakushin: Ecosystem To Innovate & Collaborate On Intellectual Property  (Read 3411 times)
S.coastapps (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

What types of tokens platform is going to issue?

ERC-20 based tokens will be the issue.
harutosora

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

This decentralised technology will match investors with Innovation where they can invest in the project they would like to, is it? where can i see Whitepaper actualy?
Jr.robert

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

This decentralized technology will match investors with Innovation where they can invest in the project they would like to, is it? where can i see Whitepaper actually?

You can find our whitepaper on our official website – www.kakushin.tech , here is the Link to our whitepaper - http://www.kakushin.tech/V_1_7_Kakushin_Ecosystem_Whitepaper.pdf
Ahmya

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Seems like you already partnered up with some big players in certain industries. Let's see if this is true or too good to be true shall we?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:58:42 AM

Seems like you already partnered up with some big players in certain industries. Let's see if this is true or too good to be true shall we?

Yes we are in partnership with few big players and working on few more, would update soon on Kakushin’s official website – www.kakushin.tech, stay tuned.
windsestmingge

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:18 PM

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you tell me more detailed?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you tell me more detailed?

Kakushin is a decentralized Incubation & Nursing Centre unified platform to learn about ICOs, invest in ICO, Launch ICO and Track existing ICO mainly targeting innovative & eco-friendly, ideas and products, with integrated e-commerce platform for patents and products. Kakushin Marketplace is a well-organized well maintained and authentic online marketplace to sell, lease and purchase innovative and eco-friendly intellectual properties and products using KKN. kakushin exchange is a trading platform to maintain cash flow & act as a liquidity provider for the Ecosystem, any Inventor/Buyer/Investor (Individual or Hedge Funds) can convert their fiat cryptocurrency to KKN token for their corresponding need.  For More Details please go through the whitepaper -http://www.kakushin.tech/V_1_7_Kakushin_Ecosystem_Whitepaper.pdf
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

i saw this project in december 2017, when he was alive. And also i don't believe in this project.
jr.coastapps

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

i saw this project in December 2017, when he was alive. And also I don't believe in this project.

I've been watching this project since December when there was nothing in the thread and been witnessing the exponential growth they had made till date they had everything up to the mark, be it whitepaper, website or anything else. This is probably one of the amazing ICO projects we have. Kakushin Ecosystem has a very creative and clear motive to serve a bridge between innovators and Investors, Proud to became part of Kakushin  Smiley
harutosora

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

What is the minimum amount I can Invest?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

What is the minimum amount I can Invest?

The minimum investment amount is 1500 USD during the private presale.Join Now!
mary565

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

I am sure this project will be great in the future because Kakushin have excellent concept and teams. Besides that, the platform has applications in various markets. The innovation industry was in need of this change, the growth of R&D will bring the New Era of Prosperity. Therefore, with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ICO.
Jr.Expertwebvision

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

I am sure this project will be great in the future because Kakushin have excellent concept and teams. Besides that, the platform has applications in various markets. The innovation industry was in need of this change, the growth of R&D will bring the New Era of Prosperity. Therefore, with this advantage i suggest to you all do not miss this ICO.

That’s right, this project is very promising and I also believe it will grow quickly. I hope its ICO runs smoothly.
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

I am sure this project will be great in the future because Kakushin has excellent concept and teams. Besides that, the platform has applications in various markets. The innovation industry was in need of this change, the growth of R&D will bring the New Era of Prosperity. Therefore, with this advantage, I suggest to you all do not miss this ICO.

That’s right, this project is very promising and I also believe it will grow quickly. I hope its ICO runs smoothly.

Thank you! The ICO details are available on the website, do check it out!. It'll be one of the best run ICO's till date.
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

Wow I was so glad to have stumbled on this! Seems like a realistic approach to fill the distance between innovators and investors. Is this already being used by some Innovators? Can't wait to see the upcoming news on this!

Looking forward to the updates and would like to get involved!
Justindud

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

What are the benefits for an investor?
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

Investors for the first time get a chance to receive value equity in return for their payments and get access to a broader range of projects, you can check out details in our whitepaper- http://www.kakushin.tech/V_1_7_Kakushin_Ecosystem_Whitepaper.pdf
Khalis_3

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

I had joined this project
Good project
Jr.robert

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I had joined this project
Good project

Thanks @Khalis_3. Keep Supporting and Participate in Private Pre sale.
UnboxICO

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

What are the benefits for an investor?

Looks like project is running in private pre sale , hope there will be some token left for remaining small investors after this .
The buy limit in private presale is high 1500USD, How can a small investor can buy tokens ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: