Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price decreases and BCH increases sharply, why?  (Read 419 times)
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:10 AM

I abandoned all the BTC block size and mining algorithm nonsense and moved over to Ethereum. Not looking back. And ETH lets me invest in cryptokitties Cheesy
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:51:56 AM

I wonder when the whole market dyed red but BCH increased sharply and the price of BTC fell sharply. Shark want everyone sell the BTC to buy BCH, then the shark will harvest the BCH and increase the BTC again.
Should I sell BTC now??

i also think that this is because of coinbase which was lately announce that they are now accepting bitcoincash to be a part of thier holdings. its not also new to see that bitcoincash has pump because it is actually happend last month and i think that someone is behind it and manipulates it. some factors i might think of is that few people were switching on bitcoincash due to its lesser fees and faster process when sending and recieving transactions. overall bitcoincash had trully a potntial that is why it can potentially increase and pump.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:05:19 AM

I wonder when the whole market dyed red but BCH increased sharply and the price of BTC fell sharply. Shark want everyone sell the BTC to buy BCH, then the shark will harvest the BCH and increase the BTC again.
Should I sell BTC now??
i think yes before its too late and wait for big day in bch in 4 to 5 years just like btc
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:02 AM

That's been a very steep difference between the two. Bitcoin seems to be decreased to few percentage. Same time bitcoin cash has grown more than 50% reaching a new ath above $4000. Hope the price of bitcoin cash will stabilize for a little and further can expect growth to happen with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:36:54 AM

Bitcoin is going up right now, well , it is not touching a new all time high again, but it is slowly recovering from the last dump. $17,200 and it is still going up.
Fucking Roger Ver, he really fucked us.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

Bitcoin is going up right now, well , it is not touching a new all time high again, but it is slowly recovering from the last dump. $17,200 and it is still going up.
Fucking Roger Ver, he really fucked us.

I do not think that decrease in the price of bitcoin for 200$ to 400$ in such a level is a big decrease. We always see fluctuation in the price of bitcoin which is very common. Currently we can see that the bitcoin price is now again increasing and hopefully will cross 20000$ today. Bitcoin cash price is increasing no doubt but still i do not think that there is any comparison between the two. Bitcoin as still too much potential and its price will continue increasing even in 2018.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:06 AM

No, don't sell your BTC. Do try to sell your BCH if you can.

This is more about Coinbase announcing they'd start accepting BCH immediately. I believe the news before was that it would take them up to January to be ready for it. Which they then halted (was selling for as high as $9000).
I think heres the 2nd attempt of bch ceo manipulations where bch has taken advantage the incoming peak season.Another decrease of btc price..its not panic time as what had happen the last time bitcoins recover fast and after that dumps theres a rapid growth in bitcoins price and now lets see where bitcoins price will reach,if its manipulated or not still btc would recover and might surpass in our expectations.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: