Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:08:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price to buy NEO?  (Read 229 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:10:33 PM

Hi all, thanks for stopping by. I am wondering to have some NEO coin. Done some research and found it has a good potential. So I have decided sooner or later I will add NEO to my portfolio just to know what price to enter. I have no idea how to analyse charts and price etc.

Please help with your advice.

Thanks in advance

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

i dont know what price to buy neo but i would wait for the price to drop a little bit because it made a huge increase in price for the past two months. if i were you im not gonna buy this coin instead i would price another one because the price is really high buying it right now would be fine if your a long term investor.
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

Nobody knows where price will go and nobody can advise you this, but some interesting things will happen this weekend for Neo.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

Neo, smart economy and now neo are in top 20 crypto, this is proof that they always work hard for this project to be advanced and foremost. Maybe next year is the right time for the neo awakening.

I also saw a tweet about neo
https://mobile.twitter.com/APEXnetworkCPX/status/943081215485267968
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByteSizeCapital/status/942921433113550848
If this is true I think it will be good for the future.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

I think you need to wait for correction and buy it at $40-50. Now the market is going crazy, but it will be changed soon with a huge market dump.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

It is difficult to predict but there is trend going upwards right now. If you were in crypto earlier you would have seen ETH at the same price as NEO right now. You know what happened after that - ETH went to the moon and is still rising! Will neo do the same ...?

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

Try to get in under $50 on dips. NEO is specualtive as hell, the safe moment to get in had already passed. Now it's a high-risk trade.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

I think you need to wait for correction and buy it at $40-50. Now the market is going crazy, but it will be changed soon with a huge market dump.

Yes, there has not been much news for a long time. They did not announce anything. The price of 40-50 dollars is the real cost. But the market is now growing and the price may not be lowered soon. I would put a purchase order for 50 bucks.  Suddenly the price will drop for a while and you will have time to buy.

sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

I bought for 75 dollars, but only to take part in the ICO campaign Qlink. In any case, if the price of neo is a little lower, then I'll buy it.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

It is a long term investment coin and if you are not trading intensely, then you can buy it anytime now.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

I bought mine when it was around $11 and i dont have plans to sold mine in the near future,NEO has a lot of potential and has advance technology than ETH,i will share you are secret buy when it dips and sell it when it goes to the moon and then buyback again when it dips you will be a successful trader.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Indeed, the spring expects a huge increase in the market crypto currency, then you will regret that were waiting for correction. If you buy to a long period you can buy now for any price.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

I would advise you to wait until the new year. Because of the high growth in the last few months, a correction is possible in the very near future. Many will fix profits from the growth of bitcoin and it is important not to miss the moment when the cost will be the smallest.
rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

Try to get in under $50 on dips. NEO is specualtive as hell, the safe moment to get in had already passed. Now it's a high-risk trade.
You can probably get in around that time, while everything and their mother is low.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

Neo is being trading at $55 and I think it is the best time to get in now as in past few days we have seen neo at $70 and its price is down only because of the correction and soon will be up so don't waste time and buy it.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Neo is being trading at $55 and I think it is the best time to get in now as in past few days we have seen neo at $70 and its price is down only because of the correction and soon will be up so don't waste time and buy it.

Yes, indeed this price is good for the purchase, taking into account the fact that NEO can rise to a price close to $90-$100
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:25:18 PM

Yes, indeed this price is good for the purchase, taking into account the fact that NEO can rise to a price close to $90-$100

Based on what? any coin can actually double it's price but you should have something to back this statement.

I think that ICOs are out of the trend right now, and that's the reason I believe that coins who offer intial tokens will end up losing their value in 2016.

Also, you stated here that you think it will reach 90-100$ which is double the price right now in USD, but you should always take in consideration that it may happen when bitcoin will reach 100K$, then you will end up losing value in bitcoins, so you actually did nothing because you could do better by just storing your funds in bitcoin.

LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1520

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

I think 50 USD is very good entry point. Why don't you buy now. I bought when it was 40 USD, bought again in 60 and 70 USD. I believe in long term success. I wouldn't sell my coins before 250 USD. NEO has a great potential in long term.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

Hi all, thanks for stopping by. I am wondering to have some NEO coin. Done some research and found it has a good potential. So I have decided sooner or later I will add NEO to my portfolio just to know what price to enter. I have no idea how to analyse charts and price etc.

Please help with your advice.

Thanks in advance

Below $70-80, I can freely buy NEO by targeting $150 next year. It has the potential and it can show a similar price rally pattern that we saw in ethereum this year. Can be similar to each other.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

If it goes below 40$, it is no brainier  , have to buy!
Buy also 40-50$ level I think is good entry point and i believe that his one is long term investment.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: