Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What price to buy NEO?  (Read 230 times)
sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:32:52 PM

If it goes below 40$, it is no brainier  , have to buy!
Buy also 40-50$ level I think is good entry point and i believe that his one is long term investment.

The price has been much more lower than that. I dont know why you all are suggesting to buy NEO at the actual rate. It has been less than $15 before when it was called "Neo Antshares"
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

Hi all, thanks for stopping by. I am wondering to have some NEO coin. Done some research and found it has a good potential. So I have decided sooner or later I will add NEO to my portfolio just to know what price to enter.
Good signal to buy when price entering around $50-$60.
NEO coins its hard going to fall since it has double the token spread.

Neo, smart economy and now neo are in top 20 crypto, this is proof that they always work hard for this project to be advanced and foremost. Maybe next year is the right time for the neo awakening.

I also saw a tweet about neo
https://mobile.twitter.com/APEXnetworkCPX/status/943081215485267968
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByteSizeCapital/status/942921433113550848
If this is true I think it will be good for the future.
Yes it is. Neo smart economy has a bright future with it.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

Anything under 50$ is a good buy atm as neo want it seems to end the new year with a bang(chiniese one).They started pushing the marketing for western markets to get more devs and application on their platform,and we could see the results of their work with the price movement,we might even see it at 100$ at the end of january
MichaelMeu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

Hi all, thanks for stopping by. I am wondering to have some NEO coin. Done some research and found it has a good potential. So I have decided sooner or later I will add NEO to my portfolio just to know what price to enter. I have no idea how to analyse charts and price etc.

Please help with your advice.

Thanks in advance

Below $70-80, I can freely buy NEO by targeting $150 next year. It has the potential and it can show a similar price rally pattern that we saw in ethereum this year. Can be similar to each other.

I'll tell you what, looking like it won't be long now until you hit the $150. Neo's not going anywhere. Could easily be around $800 12 months from now.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

NEO is indeed a promising token, and it can still keep going up when the entire cryptocurrency market starts to fall recently, which sounds crazy. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

Hi all, thanks for stopping by. I am wondering to have some NEO coin. Done some research and found it has a good potential. So I have decided sooner or later I will add NEO to my portfolio just to know what price to enter. I have no idea how to analyse charts and price etc.

Please help with your advice.

Thanks in advance

I don’t think that now it is the time to buy NEO. This coin on the good position at the moment. So it is better to pay attention to any other currency. Wait for some weeks. Maybe the situation will change.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

If it goes below 40$, it is no brainier  , have to buy!
Buy also 40-50$ level I think is good entry point and i believe that his one is long term investment.

The price has been much more lower than that. I dont know why you all are suggesting to buy NEO at the actual rate. It has been less than $15 before when it was called "Neo Antshares"

Seriously.. Is NEO really from antshare? If it is really was then I had bad loss

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:45 PM

I believed in NEO and I bought last month at 35 dollars level. But when NEO price went over 60 dollars I sold. Now NEO price is 180 dollars. It is not a good level to buy NEO. But maybe it can break $200 level.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: