Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

Its nice to know there is another promising project in the market.Hopefully they will offer rewards or bounties  for followers and prospect investors.Another crypto coin to follow.Hoping this project will gain more investors.I will surely follow for project success soon,waiting for airdrops to gain  project popularity.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

I need to know more about this project because this is still new platform. Just being curious, does this project like an ethereum because the platform can also make a token by using the platform?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

I really like your project, but I do not understand what your coin is different from other similar projects?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

As I understand the idea of this project, it is easier for ordinary users to use crypto and tokens, and indeed the entire blockchain system. This is of course very interesting. Will you have a training video or something like that?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

I guess your functionality exists on some famous platform. How did your platform differ from others?

What functionalities are you referring to? Well, anyways, the project must really have a uniqueness in their project. Otherwise, people would lose their interest in supporting this project. This project must have an edge against the existing projects/systems.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

LOL, "crypto lovers" and then followed by "airdrop". Well I like how you used the term crypto lover as a euphemism for all the airdrop leechers out there
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrop and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. If they do the programme likes airdrop and also bounty campaign then the project will easily catch attention. Due to this, programmes many investors will get attracted towards the project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Best is to just follow bounty campaign man maybe you can even join telegram bounty to ensure you earn more maybe you should check the telegram bounty section is not much work to get more stakes just follow and stay active

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Friends, I agree with you, it would be desirable to receive airdrop on such interesting coin. It is also interesting to ask developers whether it is planned in future bounty campaign?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

This projec have running from long time ago, i am not sure that we have airdrop at this time. But do AssetFun have listing at any exchange?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
Hmm no ICO plan, but the it's fully developed, how is that possible admin? Please enlighten me about this one because I'm curious about this project and how will it succeed throughout its lifetime.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Best is to just follow bounty campaign man maybe you can even join telegram bounty to ensure you earn more maybe you should check the telegram bounty section is not much work to get more stakes just follow and stay active
Yes, you can easy to join at here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new although they have already running 1 months, we still have a chance to gain so much tokens.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

I agree with you buddy and you have a good questions for this project. Furthermore, how can the dev team continue to developed of this plattform if they don't need ICO? Or they have already enough funds for this project? I hope it will be answered by the bounty manager so we can have more knowledge for this.

Well, I think the team already think about that situation that the ICO is very needed to endorse the significance and importance of this project. In some point, I'm just confused on how it really works since their platform is to predict the up coming situations since I don't even know there some one to predict. I hope someone will response my question. Thanks.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

SO, basically AssetFun is about a blockchain that featuring smart contract and building Dapp like ethereum does?
It will be hard to compete with others project that even with huge community supporters and developers didn't succeed yet in delivering alternative well work product for ethereum.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
I think that you are right with your point. The ANN thread should have been presented more nicely, its very plain, simple and not very informative.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

Thank you for the information the project is a good one.  With further research about the project people will make mind on about to invest or not buy invest I mean to join there bounty campaign or not.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: