Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
What actually is this platform about? And what changes are they actually going to make in the blockchain network. I am intrested in this project and hope anyone can give me some major concepts about this project so that it becomes easy to understand this project.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Looking forward to its bounty program Smiley
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

Yes exactly if the platform becomes fully developed then we will understand the project better. And it will possible soon because the team behind the project working very hard on the project. I hope so many investors support this project. A project like this has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Having the project's information all being stated well will lessen the frustration you are having and also to other people here, presenting the roadmap is one of the things most people try to look for a new project, let's wait for it as the project is at its early stage today.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.
most bounty campaigns bounties depends on the pre-ico, ico so mostly it ends after tokensales either presale and public sales and thats bounties will be paid to the suppoters

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

Yes exactly if the platform becomes fully developed then we will understand the project better. And it will possible soon because the team behind the project working very hard on the project. I hope so many investors support this project. A project like this has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.
The project can shoot very not bad in the future, on it there are all prospects. Excellent team, super idea of the platform. It is necessary only to support the project and to wait for final start. What by the way concerning airdrop? Whether there will be he?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Actually mate the project doesn't running yet as this project is in progress and promotion stage. Well, as I see readnon their white paper its really awesome as this project have a great sense which can be good for all in the community.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

Yes, we can join AssetFun bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new. Still have 3 week more.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

Yes, we can join AssetFun bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new. Still have 3 week more.
I see don't have much people pay attention to join this bounty, and they don't provide code of signature. About their twitter campaign, is so easy, only 3 twitter Wink.. Easy to join and earn AssetFun token.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.

It's similar to project like Ethereum. Neo, Eos. A decentralized platform that allow you create tokens, smart contract and Dapp. You need have pre knowledge on those topics in order to understand how it works !
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

Generally from what I have seen most of the ICOs distribute their tokens at the end of their ICO period or when they reach hard cap whichever is first
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:35 AM

I could not find a road map. Is it because I was looking badly or was it just not represented? I thought that this is one of the original documents

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:42:28 AM

Generally from what I have seen most of the ICOs distribute their tokens at the end of their ICO period or when they reach hard cap whichever is first
I'm thinking of taking part in the Bounty Company. I think that with time maybe tokens will grow in price and I can profitably sell them
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:25 AM

It will be also good if they can run a separate signature campaign and will be paid in BTC, Hire professional campaign managers like yahoo. It will have a big impact on their promotions and possible big investors will be interested to join the program.

Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

a very interesting project. I see a good concept idea in this project. hi dev you do not have a bounty program? and there is no ico you will do?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:53 AM

I could not find a road map. Is it because I was looking badly or was it just not represented? I thought that this is one of the original documents
Well, you can read it on their website to find for the road-map. You can also find their road-map in their whitepaper and learn the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: