Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2908 times)
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.
Trust me mate this kinds of coins are the most effective and profitable in trade sites so Im sure this will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

When will the bonus program be launched? And what will it be? Subscription company or signature on Twitter or Facebook? What will you need to do and what is the reward amount?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

When will the bonus program be launched? And what will it be? Subscription company or signature on Twitter or Facebook? What will you need to do and what is the reward amount?

Well let just wait about the announcement. The team just a bit busy with the main plan. I hope that there will be facebook and twitter campaign.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:41:05 AM

Well let just wait about the announcement. The team just a bit busy with the main plan. I hope that there will be facebook and twitter campaign.
It would be remarkable. Developers need to hurry with it and not to hesitate, the project nevertheless is enough with rare orientation and people need to tell about it as it is possible for the bigger number of cryptocommunity on means of bounty through social networks. But facebook precisely disappears that apropos twitter, he, it seems, hasn't blocked advertising yet.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:45 AM

It would be remarkable. Developers need to hurry with it and not to hesitate, the project nevertheless is enough with rare orientation and people need to tell about it as it is possible for the bigger number of cryptocommunity on means of bounty through social networks. But facebook precisely disappears that apropos twitter, he, it seems, hasn't blocked advertising yet.
I agree with this. The dev team must take an action now while some social medias has not yet decided to fully banned all crypto ads related. Time is running and very important. So it's better to take the opportunity while still it can because the moment it will be finalized, then it's hard to promote this project in the world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

I agree with this. The dev team must take an action now while some social medias has not yet decided to fully banned all crypto ads related. Time is running and very important. So it's better to take the opportunity while still it can because the moment it will be finalized, then it's hard to promote this project in the world.

You have a point, but aside from popular social medias now there are still other available platforms that can still make good advertisements. Also sharing it in social medias is still allowed. Only paid ads are banned.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

You have a point, but aside from popular social medias now there are still other available platforms that can still make good advertisements. Also sharing it in social medias is still allowed. Only paid ads are banned.

How it will be advertised on social media platforms like Facebook? Since Facebook recently banned all the ICO ads on the platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

How it will be advertised on social media platforms like Facebook? Since Facebook recently banned all the ICO ads on the platform.
Even Facebook bamned crypto related advertising, as well as the Google and Snapchat, there are still many social media sites that accepts crypto advertising. It is true that the social media advertising is one of the best way to easily spread the information regarding a project because many people in our current era is in touch with it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Yes, this is normal with new projects. Devs are really busy how they will make this project successful. For now let's wait and see for more improvements and developments.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
This is were the advertisement team will show their talents.But I think development team are now fixing and retouches small issues.Will all new project most show thier difference  between other project in the market.So lets just wait for there next project updates.I am also waiting for their more development for next few days.

Marketing is important especially when a project is in its ICO phase, I think advertising in social media or using google ads won't be that effective anymore. What's best is to get in touch with micro influencers or youtube personalities.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.

But the uniqueness and the implementations of the project will surely make it to be successful. Also giving bonuses, good marketing and an active advertising will help the success of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Is the bounty program still ongoing? If yes, can someone give me where I can find it?  If no, will another bounty campaign be available soon? Thanks in advance for this, we'll know that bounty programs will greatly help a lot for the project's success in the future.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

Is the bounty program still ongoing? If yes, can someone give me where I can find it?  If no, will another bounty campaign be available soon? Thanks in advance for this, we'll know that bounty programs will greatly help a lot for the project's success in the future.

Heres there link bud you can check for thier bounty details.

Signature/Avatar Campaign, Social Media Bounty Program
https://www.assetfun.org/bounty/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new#new
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

Yes, this is normal with new projects. Devs are really busy how they will make this project successful. For now let's wait and see for more improvements and developments.
of course, we need a little patience, because the project is completely new and requires a lot of time and work. The development team is trying to do everything perfectly and I think the project will succeed.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Airdrop for tokens holders is provided, but will you have a reward for the telegram or just for ordinary participants
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Trust me mate this kinds of coins are the most effective and profitable in trade sites so Im sure this will succeed.

Why're you saying "these" kinds of coins? If every similar type of coin was successful that means the market has split up and net progress is slowing
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

of course, we need a little patience, because the project is completely new and requires a lot of time and work. The development team is trying to do everything perfectly and I think the project will succeed.

Yeah and the platform is still under developed which means that more works are going to be done. Hopefully, the team can come up with a better services which in the future can be a useful kind of platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

If you are referring to bounty campaigns, it can be found at their website. Here is the link for their bounty campaign: https://www.assetfun.org/bounty/
There are requirements/qualifications listed there for every channel.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Yes, i think this is a great idea. Time is very precious and it never stops running. Before that team needs to take actions to promote the platform. This kind of promotions helps the project to gain the investors. If the team uses this opportunity wisely towards the project then it will become great decision for platform.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: