Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform  (Read 2913 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

This ANN looks great, like seriously !
Join in our bounty programs! We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking to Jr member.

This is really a great opportunity for all the crypto users where we can even participate in the AssetFun bounty program and keep supporting and utilize our skills in a better way.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

I have reviewed AssetFun white papers and the milestones you have come across all looks really interesting from the foundation level and the total of 300 million allocation is really a great records.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

I have reviewed AssetFun white papers and the milestones you have come across all looks really interesting from the foundation level and the total of 300 million allocation is really a great records.
They have also allocated 46000 AFT tokens and the bounty program opportunity is make available for all the supporters to utilize their sills in a right manner with the decentralized token ECO Platform.
AssetFun (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:52:10 AM

This ANN looks great, like seriously !
Join in our bounty programs! We have DOUBLED the rewards and expanded the ranking to Jr member.

https://assetfun.org/images/aftbounties.jpg
This is really a great opportunity for all the crypto users where we can even participate in the AssetFun bounty program and keep supporting and utilize our skills in a better way.
Saw you didn't join in any signature campaign, why don't you join us lol, aft is listing in allcoin and bcex
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:55:50 AM

They have also allocated 46000 AFT tokens and the bounty program opportunity is make available for all the supporters to utilize their sills in a right manner with the decentralized token ECO Platform.
Saw you didn't join in any signature campaign, why don't you join us lol, aft is listing in allcoin and bcex  Wink Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

Wink Wink Join us now get the bounty, we will have video and article campaign on May lol, more airdrops Grin Grin
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

Thanks for the announcement, I think many were delighted also as well as I. I will take, perhaps, part in twitter and I will help to tell about the project thanks to the account. Well, and in general, whether addition of sections in bounty is planned? For example telegram, youtube, article, and so on?
Yes content creation campaign and telegram bounty is planned, should be launched in May. And we have expand the ranking for signature campaign and DOUBLE the rewards.
What do you mean double the rewards? This is getting more interesting I want to review the details of your bounty campaign.

I think it means that the total rewards for bounty campaign already added 100% of the total bounty campaign, so it doubled the tokens that will be divided by all the bounty participants.
Thats actually a great way to attract huge number of people to the campaign, props to the team for doing that. In this way many people can come across the project, thus, it will become very popular.
It will when it is heading to tendency.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.
Are you saying the eco system?
Users with token can enjoy all the services, products and rights and interests in the shared ecosystem.
By participating in the ASSETFUN blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the ASSETFUN blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
You are absolutely right, excellent reasonings. Those users are appreciated in community which not just invest for short term for the purpose of receiving fast profit, and those who really understand for what the project is created and advance and support his interests

For me, I think the best way to explain it is through short video presentation so that even newbies will understand how the project works and what will be the benefits on using this.
We are planning to have video made and launch the content creation campaign in May  Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:06:47 AM

I fully accept the idea of the project, such ideas contribute to the spread of crypts in the world, but I do not quite understand the lack of more complete information on the team's website.
Yes, you're correct mate. As I have visited their website now, the informations written are not enough. I didn't see the team's work experienced or their credentials. And for me, it is really important so we can figure out who are the people that we are going to support. I might be wrong but this simple matters will really make a big difference in the future.

Since they are talking about decentralized platform I think they can keep their anonymity if they can already provide a working platform and is run by a lot of people. As of now it will be tough to get a lot of people to be in involve in this project.

You're right. It is one of the features of dApp. The problem is many project is also trying to make dApp project. This will be a tough competition in every project. I just hope that this project will be success in early.
We think yes we are a bit early than many project because ASSETFUN main net https://assetfun.net/ is online and two core function is currently running Wink
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

For traditional enterprises who want to participate in blockchain, tokenizing entity asset is a better choice. Put it simply is combining the traditional application scenario with the underlying protocol of blockchain value transmission.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

The traditional application scenario is still centralized. This kind of application will be a relatively outbreak very soon, which can not be missed.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

The combination of traditional industry and blockchain can greatly improve efficiency and save the company’s operating costs.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:20:10 AM

The only thing needed to be considered when traditional industry combining with blockchain to issue a token is benefiting the community members, like a promotion activity. The blockchain pursues decentralization, when you distribute part of profit to users or communities, they will help to promote your business development and quickly build your own fan communities.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:20:50 AM

This application is to realize value transmission of all valuable items, including company shares and interest, the realization and circulation of usufruct (hotel rooms, shared items), goods ownership (antique art, real estate, commodities), and various points (merchant points and game points).
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

Take Bitcoin as an example, instead of fiat currency, some individuals or organizations use Bitcoin to settle payments for the overseas trading for various reasons. This is very interesting because if you need Bitcoin to do the transaction you have to hold Bitcoin. In the past two or three years, some people have profited from the Bitcoin appreciation, which even outperformed the earning of the companies they were operating. Just because you have chosen to use Bitcoin as a settlement method, you have enjoyed the benefits of the growth of Bitcoin’s entire community. Because you are not just a user of the Bitcoin blockchain, you are the ‘shareholder’ of the Bitcoin blockchain.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Working the same way of AssetFun. On AssetFun blockchain platform, businesses and individual users can benefit directly from the ecosystem. By participating in the blockchain, users can bring rich traffic and resources to enterprises to help them grow. Enterprises benefit from community and can share dividends with community through the blockchain system, realizing mutual benefits.
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

AssetFun Development Weekly Update — Apr 11, 2018

Changes made during week of April 2nd to April 8th

Updated a new version of mainnet and online Token Creation, currently optimizing ASSETFUN wallet and developing other core function.

1. Work Completed

[Others] Upgraded main net to deploy token issue function

[Others] Finished the tests of monitor program

2. Work Following

[AssetFun Wallet] Adding account model which is convenient to login across machines

[AssetFun Core] Optimizing the memory usage of Prediction

[Others] Preparing to open source code

[Others] Updating the backup program to compress the backup files
Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
AssetFun (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
ASSETFUN will certainly go further with your support, thank you  Wink
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

An opportunity which is available for us to create different prediction themes on AssetFun block chain mainly like stocks, gold and foreign exchange are really a good spark for us to grab for achieving the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: