Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I could be wrong but I had the impression you didn't have to give your email in the KYC...?  Just your name, location, ID etc.  I registered around 15.20h. but haven't received confirmation yet.  I'm patient but a bit worried about the email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jodimaster (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

I could be wrong but I had the impression you didn't have to give your email in the KYC...?  Just your name, location, ID etc.  I registered around 15.20h. but haven't received confirmation yet.  I'm patient but a bit worried about the email.

There was an email input in the form.
Don't worry if you finished the procedure, you inevitably gave it.  Wink

Some of you have received an email of confirmation, some of you have not. In any case, we have the emails of every whitelisted contributor and in order to make sure that you know if you are whitelisted or not, we will send an email to all whitelisted contributors.
We will inform you when the email is sent so you can check your inbox.

I any case, you can contact us at support@dether.io for further assistance.

bandar

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

, you inevitably gave it.  Wink

Excellent.  That was what I wanted to read.  Good luck on the project!  I like your professional handling of this ICO already.  The last few ICO's I entered that had a professional approach all did well.  I hope that's a pattern!  Grin
ljtronics1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

You are despicable Dether, KYC only lasted for 3 hours, while i was sleeping
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

This is the biggest worry that most people I talk to that haven’t gotten into Crypto yet have.  “How can I make sure I can get my money back out, and how easy is it to do so?”  Making an easy gateway to easily get back into FIAT will be HUGE!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ljtronics1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

This is the biggest worry that most people I talk to that haven’t gotten into Crypto yet have.  “How can I make sure I can get my money back out, and how easy is it to do so?”  Making an easy gateway to easily get back into FIAT will be HUGE!
This ICO is a SCAM, don't put money into it
Jodimaster (OP)

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Dear ljtronics1,

The whole team apologizes for those who could not register. We have been overwhelmed by the strong demand which has overloaded the KYC platform.

For those who have not been able to register for the KYC you will have the opportunity in the second round of the public sale to buy the tokens that have not been sold.

But please, don't spread FUD. 3460 people have been successfully whitelisted for Dether's token sale. We do our best to meet your needs and satisfy each and every one of you.

You can contact us on our telegram channel https://t.me/Dether_io and by email support@dether.io
ljtronics1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Dear ljtronics1,

The whole team apologizes for those who could not register. We have been overwhelmed by the strong demand which has overloaded the KYC platform.

For those who have not been able to register for the KYC you will have the opportunity in the second round of the public sale to buy the tokens that have not been sold.

But please, don't spread FUD. 3460 people have been successfully whitelisted for Dether's token sale. We do our best to meet your needs and satisfy each and every one of you.

You can contact us on our telegram channel https://t.me/Dether_io and by email support@dether.io
Just listen to your own word for a sec ! You said there will be a second round ? How can you guarantee this ? It's impossible. All those 3460 had been SCAMMED by you !!!
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

Interesting project, i read your WhitePaper. But my general question is "How are you going to evolve? What way are you going start your project when speed of ETH Blockchain is ~20 trans per sec?"

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

A big fan of Eddy Travia and his work. Recently got to know that he is supporting and in the advisory panel of Dether since then following the project. Eagerly waiting for the ICO to start and low hard cap makes this project a meaningful and unique in between all those who are just craving for money.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ljtronics1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Dear ljtronics1,

Just listen to your own word for a sec ! You said there will be a second round ? How can you guarantee this ? It's impossible. All those 3460 had been SCAMMED by you !!!
You have nothing to say Scammer ?
ciro1

Activity: 463

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Great to be in the whitelist for this project. But I wonder why some people say scam when they don't make ico?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
bandar

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

(I'm even promoting dether by my sig/avatar, that's ironic now)
ljtronics1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.

Okay so first, if they wanted to scam you they would have whitelist everyone to be sure to get as much money as they can. So your theory that they are scammer because they blacklist people is completely ridiculous.

Second, the project is worldwide, if you were sleepin when the KYC registration was open it's your problem, other people were not.

And third, if there is no token left after the first round it will be because of the whitelisted people that did buy all the tokens, so again, not their fault.

Stop stop screaming that they are scammers with such ridiculous arguments. Or find another word that describe them better and that fit your argumentation.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Dude my KYC is also rejected although i know that i fill up the form correctly and upload my passport clearly but we don't have a choice but i will continue to support this project

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

Are there any plans by the team to release dether android and ios apps?

The web interface will be easier to implement but nothing beats the user experience a native app provides.

Riqelme

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

Dether is a new app that's goal is to bring Ethereum to the masses. Currently as I write this, the easiest way for a non tech savvy person to buy cryptocurrency is through Coinbase. Personally, I'm not a fan of it. It's really simple and dumbed-down, so that pretty much anyone can go buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin. But it takes about five days now to receive your order, which is absurd considering the volatility of cryptocurrency at the moment. Other than that, you have to go onto online exchanges which can be daunting for the average person (all it takes is a little patience and reading), but the average person doesn't like the amount of steps it takes to purchase crypto.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

I don't know why some people are really mad here even on telegram and accused dether a scam project, they even increase the KYC whitelist from 2000 to more than 3000 just because they want more investors to participate and adjust the individual cap

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
ljtronics1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Okay so first, if they wanted to scam you they would have whitelist everyone to be sure to get as much money as they can. So your theory that they are scammer because they blacklist people is completely ridiculous.

Second, the project is worldwide, if you were sleepin when the KYC registration was open it's your problem, other people were not.

And third, if there is no token left after the first round it will be because of the whitelisted people that did buy all the tokens, so again, not their fault.

Stop stop screaming that they are scammers with such ridiculous arguments. Or find another word that describe them better and that fit your argumentation.
LOL good luck with your money putting into a SCAM project. You should really listen to yourself. Maybe it's your first time investing in an ICO. Let me repeat, no ICO is doing this kind of dodgy KYC to people. ONLY DETHER SCAMMER, you got it ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: