Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

I don't know why some people are really mad here even on telegram and accused dether a scam project, they even increase the KYC whitelist from 2000 to more than 3000 just because they want more investors to participate and adjust the individual cap

Not being accepted for no reason isn't fun. That hard ro understand? Apparently they're gonna airdrop some to the ones who didn't get in. They should have reviewed them instead of airdropped. The airdrop won't come near what people were trying to invest.

@dev: is there a way that the peoplewho were rejectef from the first kyc get 'priority boarding' for the second? This question is directed at the devs, not some fudder screaming scam...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I don't know why some people are really mad here even on telegram and accused dether a scam project, they even increase the KYC whitelist from 2000 to more than 3000 just because they want more investors to participate and adjust the individual cap

Not being accepted for no reason isn't fun. That hard ro understand? Apparently they're gonna airdrop some to the ones who didn't get in. They should have reviewed them instead of airdropped. The airdrop won't come near what people were trying to invest.

@dev: is there a way that the peoplewho were rejectef from the first kyc get 'priority boarding' for the second? This question is directed at the devs, not some fudder screaming scam...
No reason? I think you should join telegram they stated the reasons why some of you got rejected on KYC what makes you think that onfido reject your KYC application  without reason?

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

No reason? I think you should join telegram they stated the reasons why some of you got rejected on KYC what makes you think that onfido reject your KYC application  without reason?

"Among those 1,941 that were not accepted, 974 applications were either not finished, or encountered an API issue. Unfortunately, this means that your application might be one of them."

API issue...that's why. No reason on my side that is.
ljtronics1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:22:24 AM

This SCAM ICO is for whales, not for mass adoption, that's why they did what they did during KYC, short and clear.
mohdether

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Hi everyone,

Nowadays, in countries where the local fiat currency isn't supported by an established cryptocurrency exchange, it's nearly impossible for people to join the Ethereum ecosystem.

The Ethereum ecosystem needs a solution: how can we help a Tanzanian use a dApp, and its token, when he or she doesn't have a bank account in the first place?

Do you have crypto? And a smartphone? Now you can become a mobile crypto ATM with Dether.

Discover Dether’s last blog post:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/phones-are-the-new-atms-dether-as-a-decentralized-p2p-crypto-atm-cacd0db5a1e6
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

This SCAM ICO is for whales, not for mass adoption, that's why they did what they did during KYC, short and clear.

The competitors are so mad that they create sockpuppets.
That's a good sign for Dether.

More haters, more success.
mohdether

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

(I'm even promoting dether by my sig/avatar, that's ironic now)

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.

Hey the Dether team understand this and we apologize to those who were unable to register at the time of KYC process. The KYC was outsourced by an our partner and it did not go as you would have liked, despite the work that was done upstream by the whole Dether team. In an audit request from this partner to find out what happened, and provide you as soon as possible explanations. We reduced the contribution of each contributor to be able to welcome more contributors. Although we initially wanted to whitelist around 2,000 contributors, we are whitelisting 3,368 contributors, in order to create a wider network effect. Unfortunately we can not go back to change this mess that is beyond our control. Our interest is to satisfy the community that supported you and not the FOMO as it was mentioned above. You’ll have the opportunity to get tokens at the time of second round, there will be only a second round if there are unsold tokens after the first round. Thanks for your patience and don’t hesitate if you have any questions regarding the KYC process.
mohdether

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

This is the biggest worry that most people I talk to that haven’t gotten into Crypto yet have.  “How can I make sure I can get my money back out, and how easy is it to do so?”  Making an easy gateway to easily get back into FIAT will be HUGE!

Hey Max, thank you for support. Did you test Dether's alpha?: alpha.dether.io  Smiley
mohdether

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

Are there any plans by the team to release dether android and ios apps?

The web interface will be easier to implement but nothing beats the user experience a native app provides.

Hey how are you?

We have chosen to use a PWA because it facilitates a lot of things. First, you don’t have to go through any AppStore validation. And currently, for a crypto-related mobile app, it can be challenging to be validated by the AppStore.

Also your app is platform agnostic. A progressive app may run normally like a website, but we chose to encourage people to add it on their phone home screen, to recreate the mobile experience. So we put in place a system where we detect if the users are using their browser and show them a very simple installation process to follow. And once we detect that the app is running through the home screen link, we launch the real app. Thus, we recreate a mobile app experience, with an easy version management, and AppStore censorship resistant.
mohdether

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Hey Bandar thank you for your message. First of that sorry for this annoyance we take full responsibility of this situation.
You will receive enough tokens to be a part of the Dether ecosystem. You will receive your DTH tokens in your Dether wallet when it's released. Our goal is here is to offer you the Dether licence needed as a seller to be able to create a point of sell on the map and start trading with members of the Dether ecosystem. Tokens will come from the bounty program budget that we had allocated for bounty actions that happen after the token sale. We do not know how much it will represent in USD or EUR yet, but we can guarantee you that it will be enough to have your Dether licence and start trading crypto for cash near your. As we have the email addresses of those who did the KYC this week, we will contact you by email for the token air drop.

Moreover you’ll have the opportunity to get tokens at the time of second round, there will be only a second round if there are unsold tokens after the first round.

Thanks for you comprehension Dear Bandar.

Cheers.
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

I was very astonished to find out that I didn't pass the KYC.  I used the same ID-photo I used in various KYC's where I did pass.  I gave correct information so you have absolutely no reason to put me on the blacklist.  Giving a second chance IF there are any tokens left from the first phase won't cut it. Angry

There won't be any second round or any token left after 7/02 as they are SCAMMER. They open KYC for only 3 hours while people is sleeping, they blacklist people even when they've done KYC, keep watching to see the evil unfold.

Hey the Dether team understand this and we apologize to those who were unable to register at the time of KYC process. The KYC was outsourced by an our partner and it did not go as you would have liked, despite the work that was done upstream by the whole Dether team. In an audit request from this partner to find out what happened, and provide you as soon as possible explanations. We reduced the contribution of each contributor to be able to welcome more contributors. Although we initially wanted to whitelist around 2,000 contributors, we are whitelisting 3,368 contributors, in order to create a wider network effect. Unfortunately we can not go back to change this mess that is beyond our control. Our interest is to satisfy the community that supported you and not the FOMO as it was mentioned above. You’ll have the opportunity to get tokens at the time of second round, there will be only a second round if there are unsold tokens after the first round. Thanks for your patience and don’t hesitate if you have any questions regarding the KYC process.
You admitting it is a MESS, and then turn around saying people spreading FUD ? You can go to HELL buddy !
Also it is not FOMO because for 1)i don't even want your shit coin now and 2)i am telling other people so they know about your shit evil project
mohdether

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Dether's token sale will take place in 7 days on https://dether.io/crowdsale
Please, be aware of scams. No Ethereum address will be communicated to you via email, Telegram or any other channel.
The only way to contribute will be on Dether.io starting on February 7, 2018 at 2:00 pm CET.

Stay tuned!

mehdi_dether

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

You admitting it is a MESS, and then turn around saying people spreading FUD ? You can go to HELL buddy !
Also it is not FOMO because for 1)i don't even want your shit coin now and 2)i am telling other people so they know about your shit evil project

Hi ljtronics, can you explain more why you think we are an evil project? I don't understand your point of view.
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

Great ptoject
6 days left
i will participate in token sale
mohdether

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Hi everyone,

Only four days until Dether’s token sale! In the meantime, enjoy our latest write-up about Dether’s reputation system. You’ll be able to learn more about our trustless and decentralized trading escrow system :star2:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/a-guide-to-dethers-reputation-system-97fd60a44b6b

Cheers!

The Dether Team
rtykin

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

INTERESTING
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

What different between you project and Stack ICO? You will be working with Visa or Mastercard? You have agreement with them?
mohdether

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

We are less than 3 days away from Dether’s token sale!
Discover how to contribute to Dether’s token sale  Smiley
https://medium.com/@DETHER/how-to-participate-in-the-dether-token-sale-6e518830fcbe
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

What different between you project and Stack ICO? You will be working with Visa or Mastercard? You have agreement with them?

Stack is Payment solution like Monetha, Utrust. I guess it can go huge in one year.

Dether is another solution, will connect people and provide seller-buyer with eth (currently).
And, also token usability is here with dth staking or own a buying zone on map, also advertising.
End of the day, the cap is high, the way to long and the use case is low.
I look as investor short and quick roi, maybe someone will hold longtherm - but crypto change everyday, so longer than 8weeks is not here for whales like me.
Also the use case for Europe, USA or Japan is very low.
For people in Africa or Tanzania is from interest or save money in digital currencies, but this people have another troubles and not only buying Ether.
And most of them know only Bitcoin.

Wish the best for dether team, and look forward with our ico.

Kr

DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:26:41 AM

It is a serious project, I have confidence that dether will be huge in 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: