Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

until the hard cap was left to collect only 1300 eth. And this is only less than two days and in such a simple time for the crypt, it says that many investors believe in this project!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iluvCANNABIS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

whitelisted method Response ]
    bool :  false

can't buy  Cry
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:29:25 PM by penig

Anyone know what exchanges Dether plans to list on?

If you wanted to keep tokens used in ecosystem and not have load of people selling, you'd not put it on exchange right?  Do you think they are not listing?  Its not mentioned at all in their Whitepaper.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:28:25 PM by bandar

Ok, so I tried doing the KYC again.  Failed...again!  For no reason, again.  My ID-card is clearly valid and readable.  I took another photo of it and did the KYC again several hours ago.  No response.  hardcap was 15k eth was it?  We're on 14889 now. That means the hardcap will be reached when my KYC MIGHT pass.  This is a big dissapointment.  I tried several times, I support through sig campaign but for some reason I'm just not allowed/able to invest in this project.  Beats me why not.  It is the first time ever I'm not allowed to invest in an ICO for no reason.

edit: And I just received an email the token sale is closed.  Missed the boat again, thank you!  Angry
mohdether

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Dether’s token sale is now officially closed!  Smiley
We wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all of you for contribution in Dether’s token sale! ÐTH tokens will distributed to contributors within 48 hours from now! The next step will be to release V01 of the Dether app on Ethereum main net.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

Congratulations to dether team they have finished the ico with successfully and reached the hardcap of amount 13000 ETH within few days from the ico start and the dether tokens are going to release with 48 hours.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Baron12

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:36 AM

Ok, so I tried doing the KYC again.  Failed...again!  For no reason, again.  My ID-card is clearly valid and readable.  I took another photo of it and did the KYC again several hours ago.  No response.  hardcap was 15k eth was it?  We're on 14889 now. That means the hardcap will be reached when my KYC MIGHT pass.  This is a big dissapointment.  I tried several times, I support through sig campaign but for some reason I'm just not allowed/able to invest in this project.  Beats me why not.  It is the first time ever I'm not allowed to invest in an ICO for no reason.

edit: And I just received an email the token sale is closed.  Missed the boat again, thank you!  Angry
I feel sad for you but what kindi of id you have provided? You know that only passport are accepted? I rejected on round 1 but luckily got accepted on round 2

dreamer8

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

Yeah dev! I ever imagine that cryptos is able to used at physical retail store, so i do not need to exchange it to my local currencies to spend it on physical store. Keep it up dev!
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

Congratulation everyone for this sucessful ICO I didn't expect them to reach the hardcap so fast. This is really impressive, they raised something like 13 000 ETH that's around 12 million dollars.

Do you guys have any update on exchange yet ? I guess for now it will be available on decentralized exchange like Etherdelta and Idex, these exchanges usually add erc20 coin after the token distribution. It would be great to get Dether listed on Binance.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Congrats for this huge success all tokens sold out quickly whole community made this possible for this project to keep growing and become the huge in future. I believe it will be worth for it to invest into this project during ICO because in future this will be next big thing.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

KYC will reopen on feb 9?
means today the opening of KCY. I hope this project will be a great success. I like this project because the project is very interesting. Grin
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

KYC will reopen on feb 9?
means today the opening of KCY. I hope this project will be a great success. I like this project because the project is very interesting. Grin

Are you drunk today is Feb 10 not 9 yesterday they opened and the remaining tokens sold out within few hours after this. First think deeply posting this kind of nonsense.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

Congratulations guys!
Actually I was expecting hard cap in minutes but happened in couple of days because of some limits I guess.
Waiting for mainnet launch Cheesy
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

I cannot find telegram thread. Huh Huh Huh
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I cannot find telegram thread. Huh Huh Huh

I'm not on Dether's Telegram channel but found it on the website. Here is the link:
https://t.me/joinchat/GkdUjUQ4jx_Apxmz2km4ww
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

I don't know why some people are really mad here even on telegram and accused dether a scam project, they even increase the KYC whitelist from 2000 to more than 3000 just because they want more investors to participate and adjust the individual cap

Not being accepted for no reason isn't fun. That hard ro understand? Apparently they're gonna airdrop some to the ones who didn't get in. They should have reviewed them instead of airdropped. The airdrop won't come near what people were trying to invest.

@dev: is there a way that the peoplewho were rejectef from the first kyc get 'priority boarding' for the second? This question is directed at the devs, not some fudder screaming scam...

Hey Bandar thank you for your message. First of that sorry for this annoyance we take full responsibility of this situation.
You will receive enough tokens to be a part of the Dether ecosystem. You will receive your DTH tokens in your Dether wallet when it's released. Our goal is here is to offer you the Dether licence needed as a seller to be able to create a point of sell on the map and start trading with members of the Dether ecosystem. Tokens will come from the bounty program budget that we had allocated for bounty actions that happen after the token sale. We do not know how much it will represent in USD or EUR yet, but we can guarantee you that it will be enough to have your Dether licence and start trading crypto for cash near your. As we have the email addresses of those who did the KYC this week, we will contact you by email for the token air drop.

Moreover you’ll have the opportunity to get tokens at the time of second round, there will be only a second round if there are unsold tokens after the first round.

Thanks for you comprehension Dear Bandar.

Cheers.

How much tokens will be airdropped for those who missed out and were promised some? And when will they be sent?

Looking forward to be a (significant/meaningful) part of this despite missing out on the ico.
mohdether

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

Hey guys, normally all of you have received tokens on their wallet (MEW or Metamask), for other no-worries you'll get an airdrop of DTH tokens. You will receive your DTH tokens on your Dether wallet when it's released. Our goal is here is to offer you the Dether licence needed as a seller to be able to create a point of sale on the map and start trading with members of the Dether ecosystem. Tokens will come from the bounty program budget that we had allocated for bounty actions that happen after the token sale. We do not know how much it will represent in USD or EUR yet, but we can guarantee you that it will be enough to have your Dether licence and start trading crypto for cash near your. Smiley

Thank to all of you for your support.

Soon, we will publish a blog post on the big next steps after the token sale.

The next step will be to realease V01 of the Dether app on Ethereum main net. You will be able to stake ÐTH tokens to register yourself as point of sell on Dether and start being a PTM: Person Teller Machine!  📱🌍

We hope we can count on your support as we continue to promote Ethereum mass adoption!
mohdether

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

Release on Ethereum Main Net 📲 + Crypto tellers in Nairobi 🇰🇪 + shops accepting Ether in Tokyo 🇯🇵 => Discover what’s on the horizon for Dether after the token sale

https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-next-big-steps-after-the-token-sale-b020f0a3d8cb

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Congratulations for the huge successful milestone you have raised, hard cap is reached. I am happy with the project, hope you can change and improve ETH community, thanks.
mohdether

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

Thank you Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: