Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

Thank you for sharing.

Are you admin, mainnet launchs on March?

Dether (DTH) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Couple of small exchanges so far. And maybe it is good to prevent manipulations before the launch which seems so close Wink
We could see major exchanges after the mainnet launch, just a sense  Cheesy

Want to know the answer too, I think dether is only eth-based token, which is ok, if they have  mainnet, that would be advantage of this project, the team has strong dev skills.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Good opportunity to buy this token under the ICO price a lot of people missed to buy during this phase. My documents got processed a lit late and the all tokens got sold but now I feel good to buy this token at more cheap price.
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

Good opportunity to buy this token under the ICO price a lot of people missed to buy during this phase. My documents got processed a lit late and the all tokens got sold but now I feel good to buy this token at more cheap price.

Exactly, people don't realize how dether good is, I know the advatages of dether and I invested in ico, that is not enough, I am buying more from the exchanges, my profit will be awesome when dether completes milestones.
mohdether

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Just learned about this project recently and I think I'm in love. Pretty sure once everything is established, this coin will mooning and what's more is that this coin is only listed on an idex at the moment. Pretty sure the price won't stay at this 15 cents for long.. So get some of it while you can guys! for sure you won't want to miss this one out. Oh, and that partnership with Zila would be awesome! can't wait for more exchanges listing.

Hey Wilberthh thank you for your support that's a pleasure to see you here Smiley
mohdether

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

I love this, how to buy digital money without connecting with the bank and useful for shopping in good stores keep growing and successful

Thanks for your support in the meantime you could test our alpha: alpha.dether.io
mohdether

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:57:09 AM

Thank you for sharing.

Are you admin, mainnet launchs on March?

Dether (DTH) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Couple of small exchanges so far. And maybe it is good to prevent manipulations before the launch which seems so close Wink
We could see major exchanges after the mainnet launch, just a sense  Cheesy

Hey Saimonji we'll be communicating about it soon Smiley
mohdether

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Exactly, people don't realize how dether good is, I know the advatages of dether and I invested in ico, that is not enough, I am buying more from the exchanges, my profit will be awesome when dether completes milestones.

Great and thanks again for your support Smiley
mohdether

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Hi everyone, say hello to Yatin ! 👋

He joined the Dether team this morning. He has one big ambitious mission: make Dether spread in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday... India 🇮🇳

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

He joined the Dether team this morning. He has one big ambitious mission: make Dether spread in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday... India 🇮🇳

Good news the team is expanding rapidly talented people are joining this platform so I also believe future of this project will be really brighter and this is wonderful sign for those who are looking for a promising project than nothing can be better than this.
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:55:04 AM

Hello, who is Yatin Huh

mohdether

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

“I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India!” 🇮🇳

We just welcomed Yatin, marketing maverick and community manager to the team! Want to know what else he has in store for Dether, and what he thinks his hometown of Delhi has in common with Europe? Read about it here:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/meet-yatin-dethers-newest-member-ddbcde6ee66
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

“I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India!” 🇮🇳

We just welcomed Yatin, marketing maverick and community manager to the team! Want to know what else he has in store for Dether, and what he thinks his hometown of Delhi has in common with Europe? Read about it here:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/meet-yatin-dethers-newest-member-ddbcde6ee66

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but don't you think these two are totally different professions? Of course both should be coordinated with each other.
"I’m also certified in Google Analytics and Google AdWords, so I’ll be using my marketing tools to help create campaigns that allow Dether to continue growing worldwide."

"I have one big ambitious mission: to spread Dether in THE country (almost a continent) where cash is widely used and where the demand for cryptocurrency keeps increasing everyday … India! I’ll be doing community management and helping to grow the Dether community in India."

mohdether

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Hi everyone,

We are excited to publish the first in a series of development updates designed to share our progress and our vision for the next steps with our community.

“Our latest developments have made Dether faster, smarter, and easier than ever to use! 
For the smart contract aspect, we’ve kept our modular approach with an interface and different storage, one for the seller data and their ETH, one for DTH, and one for merchants...” 🖥️

🌟 Read more about it here:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-development-update-1-22439f11c290

saimonji_miko

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

How can I use it?

Hi everyone,

We are excited to publish the first in a series of development updates designed to share our progress and our vision for the next steps with our community.

“Our latest developments have made Dether faster, smarter, and easier than ever to use! 
For the smart contract aspect, we’ve kept our modular approach with an interface and different storage, one for the seller data and their ETH, one for DTH, and one for merchants...” 🖥️

🌟 Read more about it here:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-development-update-1-22439f11c290

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Current price is lower than ICO but from my point of view this is good opportunity to pick at current level to avail this golden opportunity before it's get too late. I like the idea and current development progress which is indicating soon it will get recover and people have to make good profit there.
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

Current price is lower than ICO but from my point of view this is good opportunity to pick at current level to avail this golden opportunity before it's get too late. I like the idea and current development progress which is indicating soon it will get recover and people have to make good profit there.

I didn't invest in ICO but now thinking of gettin some.
With mainnet launch things can be change so quickly, it can bring new high volume exhanges , new investors, but most important users Wink
But this is an optimistic view, nobody know what will happen  Cheesy
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

I didn't invest in ICO but now thinking of gettin some.
With mainnet launch things can be change so quickly, it can bring new high volume exhanges , new investors, but most important users Wink
But this is an optimistic view, nobody know what will happen  Cheesy
I don't know why investors are dumping their coins selling at loss the mainnet would be on price so  this a good oppurtinity to get some DTH because of possibilities the price to pump

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:04 AM

Dether is consensus' project, I don't worry about the price, the future of dether is bright, we should have more patience on dether, including product launch and exchange listing.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Current price is lower than ICO
One of cause of this , Dether is not listed in some high volume crypto exchanges.
More volumes = Price will rise
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Projeto interessante !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: