Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Do you have plans to list dether on more large exchanges? I hope the price can boost, not under ico price any more, more listing on exchanges will help the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mohdether

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:47:31 AM

We’re hiring!
Are you passionate about Dether's mission to break barriers to Ethereum mass adoption? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in development, marketing, or community management?

We're looking for talent like you!

As the Dether project continues to grow, we are looking for creative talent for a variety of positions in design, software engineering, and marketing. Working with Dether means building the first Dapp that brings the key solution that will let anyone, anywhere in the world, interact with the Ethereum blockchain.

You'll have the possibility to work with new technologies in a start-environment, and many of our positions offer remote working possibilities.

You can apply here: https://angel.co/dether-1/jobs

mohdether

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

How can I use it?

alpha.dether.io
mohdether

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

We just added Dether to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Dether and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support DTH so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your DTH addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in DTH from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Dether profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Dether project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Hey thank you let us check that! Smiley
mohdether

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Dether is consensus' project, I don't worry about the price, the future of dether is bright, we should have more patience on dether, including product launch and exchange listing.

Exactly! Thanks for your support! Smiley
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

We’re hiring!
Are you passionate about Dether's mission to break barriers to Ethereum mass adoption? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in development, marketing, or community management?
As the Dether project continues to grow, we are looking for creative talent for a variety of positions in design, software engineering, and marketing. Working with Dether means building the first Dapp that brings the key solution that will let anyone, anywhere in the world, interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
You'll have the possibility to work with new technologies in a start-environment, and many of our positions offer remote working possibilities.

You call it a "job" so it's a real job with a contract and everything or ?

mohdether

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

We’re hiring!

You call it a "job" so it's a real job with a contract and everything or ?

Yes sure with a real contract and that's a real job Smiley
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

I can not understand who drains the coin below the cost on ICO, except what kind of bonuses were in the beginning, you can consult.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

I can not understand who drains the coin below the cost on ICO, except what kind of bonuses were in the beginning, you can consult.

As I remember there wereb't aggressive bonus for pre-sale. So I don't think this price is about the bonuses.
And hope it'll change with the mainnet launch.
mohdether

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Big news!
Today, we are excited to announce that we are now partnered with the Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition (BSIC), an initiative of ConsenSys.BSIC incubates, develops and implements confederated blockchain products and solutions that can address social and environmental challenges across the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We are now members alongside over 40 other organizations like Blockchain for Microsoft, Change, and WWF, who have a major impact across the globe!

Read more about what our membership means here: https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-is-now-a-member-of-the-blockchain-for-social-impact-coalition-5bc185b63266
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

Any updates on the timing of the airdrop for those who didn't got in at the ICO, as promised?
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

Dether might become useful Dapp in the arabic side of the word. This project is solving one of the hardest things which is owning and buying cryptocurrency locally.
I am certain that this project will reach it goals as soon as the ico ends.
mohdether

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Dether might become useful Dapp in the arabic side of the word. This project is solving one of the hardest things which is owning and buying cryptocurrency locally.
I am certain that this project will reach it goals as soon as the ico ends.

Hey Faucet how are you? Thank you for your support. Yes as you said above Dether will be very useful in Arabic side, but no only, Dether's protocol aims the countries where the people are unbanked (Asia (particularly South), Africa, South America etc. It will be a great think if you have the possibility to try out our Beta Smiley

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Do you have plans to list on more large exchanges? Consensus projects should have good relationship with big exchanges, I hope everything goes well.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Do you have plans to list on more large exchanges? Consensus projects should have good relationship with big exchanges, I hope everything goes well.

I think there are Consensus based projects and collaborative projects out there. If I'm wrong please correct me. And both have different relations with them.

Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Who can explain to me why the token falls, because there were no big discounts when selling, the project is just super! Who sells cheaper twice than he entered?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Who can explain to me why the token falls, because there were no big discounts when selling, the project is just super! Who sells cheaper twice than he entered?

Look at the volume, its nothing...probably bounty sells. Don't worry. 99% is hodling  Cool
mohdether

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

“The strength of Dether is that it’s an inclusive solution that allows us to create synergy between payment with cryptocurrency and Dapps, all in one ecosystem.”

Our first release in the coming weeks will concern shops with the possibility of referencing them on the map. Following that, over the course of a few weeks will be the release of the app, with the map and the wallet available to everyone. This will be followed by a marketing campaign targeting Africa and Latin America, highlighting the release of the buy and sell features, which will be rolled out locally, country by country.

Read more about where we are Development Update  #2 here:

https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-development-update-2-9273d3b46954
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Good news that they will become partners in blueshfyt this will be a huge project and all holders of dether will benefit from it, it will easily go to $1.

lukskywalker

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

So 0.065$ for Dether is not a bad price, i'll get 200$ of them and we'll see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: