Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

It turns out that the price fell by almost 3 times compared to the ICO in the eth, what can this be explained (bonuses as I was told there were not any)?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mohdether

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

Get ready for an Ethereum revolution! 🌟
Dether is joining forces with MakerDAO 👥to bring the value of stable tokens to everyone 🌍
With the DAI on Dether,  shop owners have the possibility to automatically switch from cryptocurrency to a stable coin ✅
Dether tellers will be able to sell stable tokens directly ✅
Less volatility = more sustainability  ✅

Read more here: https://medium.com/@DETHER/makerdao-and-dether-collaborate-to-bring-the-value-of-stable-tokens-to-everyone-f74247a3a249
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Dether is joining forces with MakerDAO 👥to bring the value of stable tokens to everyone 🌍
With the DAI on Dether,  shop owners have the possibility to automatically switch from cryptocurrency to a stable coin ✅

Read more here: https://medium.com/@DETHER/makerdao-and-dether-collaborate-to-bring-the-value-of-stable-tokens-to-everyone-f74247a3a249

This is good news. What about DGX, are you talking with them? I think you both can suit each others.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

This morning in just one hour, all orders for the sale of DTH on the stock exchange were bought. The volume was somewhere 250 eth, it's probably connected with this event, but the time of release does not converge!
huynhbao

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

the coin die Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

Which coin die I didn't understand. Price of this token is still under huge sell pressure but it has potential to make comeback. At the moment we have good opportunity to buy low and can maximize our chance to make profit.
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

Dether is a decentralized p2p ecosystem of crypto buyers, sellers and physical shops. Dether built a user friendly dapp that enables exchange for ether and tokens for cash.
dimon2307

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Which coin die I didn't understand. Price of this token is still under huge sell pressure but it has potential to make comeback. At the moment we have good opportunity to buy low and can maximize our chance to make profit.

Now the whole market has a downward movement. I think soon everything will recover and all altcoyins will also begin to grow in value.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

What makes you think that? The investor, who has $ 33 million on his balance sheet, is unlikely to buy up a dying coin at 240 ETH, at an ICO price, three times the market price!
mohdether

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

This is good news. What about DGX, are you talking with them? I think you both can suit each others.

Hello how are you? Nice to see you here and thanks for your support! Currently we're not talking with DGX. But I would like know how their can be helpful for Dether's protocol, let me know Smiley
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Dether is a decentralized p2p ecosystem of crypto buyers, sellers and physical shops. Dether built a user friendly dapp that enables exchange for ether and tokens for cash.

At the point! Detherization in the process Cool

newcoin01

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Hello how are you? Nice to see you here and thanks for your support! Currently we're not talking with DGX. But I would like know how their can be helpful for Dether's protocol, let me know Smiley
Thanks I'm good, how are you?
Some people see DGX as a colleteral on stablecoins like DAI. But don't you think it is kind of stablecoin by its own.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

The project very well develops its product, the only negative, very few exchanges, it is very difficult to buy, the volumes are very small and the offer is limited.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:59:18 PM

The project very well develops its product, the only negative, very few exchanges, it is very difficult to buy, the volumes are very small and the offer is limited.

Liquidity is the big problem which is hurting this project so badly even we are into very suitable situation so if this could get succeed to enter on a big exchange than it will rise so fast. This is just another good chance to buy this token at this price which is really cheap for this of platform.
mohdether

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

Hi, everybody! 👋

Tonight’s the night! Don’t miss the Dether Meetup TONIGHT (Wednesday, April 25) from 6-8 pm at our headquarters in Gibraltar🇬🇮 The Dether team will be doing a 🌟LIVE 🌟 demo of how to become a human crypto ATM and so much more! Get the details here : https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Blockchain-Innovation-by-StartupToken-Gibraltar/events/249793641/

mohdether

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

We are delighted to announce that Dether token DTH will be listed today on Bitfinex and Ethfinex! You have now less than 4 hours to deposit your DTH on Bitfinex before trading starts ⚡️bitfinex.com https://medium.com/@DETHER/dth-now-listed-on-bitfinex-and-ethfinex-8bf18d3a01ad
Victor Bitcoin

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

Smiley really happy to say I am the first one on the map across the whole South America Smiley

Bitfinex ... pffff didn't expect it so soon. 
 awesome
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Smiley really happy to say I am the first one on the map across the whole South America Smiley

awesome
so  glad  to  joined  in the dether  project , it  is a very good news  for  all investors  ,  look good for the future of  DTH

bluesky5555

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

awesome

I also was not expecting. This is great news. Hopefully, we will get more good news!
newcoin01

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

awesome

Congratz! Cheesy
I didn't expect Bitfinex listing either. Hope we'll see new listings with growing userbase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: