Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][DTH] Dether - Buy & sell crypto for cash. Spend it at physical store  (Read 3074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Smiley really happy to say I am the first one on the map across the whole South America Smiley

Bitfinex ... pffff didn't expect it so soon. 
 awesome

Congratz! Cheesy
I didn't expect Bitfinex listing either. Hope we'll see new listings with growing userbase.
The unexpected was news, everyone was talking about cryptos, and here is the stock exchange from the top 3. Now they will launch the main network and then Decher will not be deterred from rapid growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Smiley really happy to say I am the first one on the map across the whole South America Smiley

awesome

Congratz! Cheesy
I didn't expect Bitfinex listing either. Hope we'll see new listings with growing userbase.
The unexpected was news, everyone was talking about cryptos, and here is the stock exchange from the top 3. Now they will launch the main network and then Decher will not be deterred from rapid growth.

I also agreed with you it's worth to buy this token while it is under the ICO price. This is undervalued token while dev has ability to deliver this platform soon and it will be nice investment of the year. I hope so more good news will come and it will make the growth wonderful.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

I have to say it’s the first time they delayed something and if they say it’s a delay max 30days (means personal beta will come in may) I truly believe it, just from the fact that every time Dether team said something here they made it happen in the timeframe they told us. Weeks ago everyone was asking for an exchange and they told us they will take care that everyone will have access to buy tokens on a big exchange until beta comes out. We have bitfinex one of the largest exchanges in the world. (Mean this is already good marketing for Dether)
We got the airdrop for ico Rate on time like they told us! We have new partnerships and due to this great updates for the upcoming app.
We have a great telegram channel so far. With always open ears for Criticism, always honest and always try do solve problems and answer questions.
The bug bounty is also nice to involve the community and help to make Dethers Start better.

If you’re desperate because if the price just keep calm or leaving that’s also my opinions.

Until now we are in track, of course marketing is in need for sure but Team already said they are working on it. Now it’s just waiting for the beta and marketing will start and first Im happy to use dethers product. And I’m sure roi will follow.
It’s just not a flipping ico and the people should see it like this.
If not they don’t now a lot about crypto
Piterg

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:45 PM

awesome

Congratz! Cheesy

I also agreed with you it's worth to buy this token while it is under the ICO price. This is undervalued token while dev has ability to deliver this platform soon and it will be nice investment of the year. I hope so more good news will come and it will make the growth wonderful.
The launch of the Mainnet is promised in May, the terms have not been specified again, the intrigue is again, I think on this news Dether will calmly reach the ICO level.
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

I hold my dether investment until next year.
This guys know how to build a unique project.

Looking forward for my new investment by fixy network ico now.
newcoin01

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

I'm also keeping my Dether tokens that I got as bounty campaign rewards. Price went up with Bitfinex news but now it's low again. But I strongly believe in this project.
KotiKo

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

This project will create a worldwide system of sellers, buyers and real stores using ether in essence as cash and accepting it as payment means. This is an innovative software for the worldwide distribution of Ethereum.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

I'm also keeping my Dether tokens that I got as bounty campaign rewards. Price went up with Bitfinex news but now it's low again. But I strongly believe in this project.
I also keep my Dether tokens, and every time I buy when there are free funds. Startup will be in early June, at the same time a new site and a new marketing program, the team is preparing us good news! I am confident in the team and in the project!
Jodimaster (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

From new partnerships, new recruits, and an upcoming new website, we're bringing you the latest in the Dether universe!

The Dether team is continuing its mission to find new talent in development, marketing and communication, and more. Speaking of new talent, we have a new team member to introduce you to: Alex, our very own map expert and geospatial expert.

In other big news, the Dether website is getting a major overhaul. "Now that the token sale has successfully taken place, we’re no longer focusing on convincing people that Dether has potential, but instead on the power of the app," said Romain, the creative force behind Dether's image.

We are just weeks away from the release of the personal app! Working with Alex, the development team has been able to refine aspects of the physical map and the smart contracts associated with it.The technical aspects of the personal app are looking great, and we’re counting down the days until we release it to you.

Make sure to read the rest of our update on Medium to get some sneak peaks of the personal app to find out about our latest partnerships.

Happy reading! 

https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-update-4-the-final-countdown-before-personal-app-release-and-new-website-94516988e34d
newcoin01

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

From new partnerships, new recruits, and an upcoming new website, we're bringing you the latest in the Dether universe!

The Dether team is continuing its mission to find new talent in development, marketing and communication, and more. Speaking of new talent, we have a new team member to introduce you to: Alex, our very own map expert and geospatial expert.

In other big news, the Dether website is getting a major overhaul. "Now that the token sale has successfully taken place, we’re no longer focusing on convincing people that Dether has potential, but instead on the power of the app," said Romain, the creative force behind Dether's image.

We are just weeks away from the release of the personal app! Working with Alex, the development team has been able to refine aspects of the physical map and the smart contracts associated with it.The technical aspects of the personal app are looking great, and we’re counting down the days until we release it to you.

Make sure to read the rest of our update on Medium to get some sneak peaks of the personal app to find out about our latest partnerships.

Happy reading! 

https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-update-4-the-final-countdown-before-personal-app-release-and-new-website-94516988e34d

Thanks for the update. We are just weeks away. And it seems Alex the new member already helped  Cheesy
Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Hi everyone,

Be sure to tune in today for the Ethereum Proof of Location Meetup with Foam LIVE at 18h00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJarWX0AvE. Dether’s geospatial expert, Alexandre Kurth, will be presenting. If you’re watching online, tweet your thoughts with the hashtag #Ethberlin!

Discussions will center on Proof of Location 📍and geospatial blockchain applications. You won’t want to miss it!
Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Hi everyone,

Yesterday at the Oslo Freedom Forum, we made a big announcement that will help people across the globe! 🌍🌍🌍

🎉Today, we are thrilled to announce that we are part of  Project Bifrost 🌈🎉

With ConsenSys Social Impact and MakerDAO, Project Bifrost uses blockchain technology to enable P2P value transfers, creating a more direct process for financial contributors to donate to those in need of assistance. With Project Bifrost, donations can be transferred in less than three days and for less than 1% of transaction fees. Project Bifrost could revolutionize the way we think of global aid! 

Watch the video to learn more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzSlOU227s&feature=youtu.be
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:31:06 PM

When you watch the video have better understanding about the joint venture of few project which is called BiFrost. That has great potential and hopefully this partnership to become part of this will bring mutual benefits and healthy growth for every member project. Dether is to be kept safe in wallet for few months to get everything completed.
newcoin01

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

Dether came up with another partnership, Dether Teams Up With ConsenSys and MakerDAO for Bifrost Project
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dether-teams-up-with-consensys-and-makerdao-for-bifrost-project-9b6b6b1788d3
Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

Dether’s new website is finally here! 🔥Prior to Dether launch on main net, we’re thrilled to unveil Dether’s 🌟brand-new 🌟look! Learn how to:

📱 Buy and sell crypto locally
🛍️ Discover shops accepting crypto wherever you are
💶 Get DTH tokens
💰Earn money by becoming a crypto exchange
🤵Read testimonials  from real Dether buyers and sellers
...and MORE!

👉1/ Discover Dether’s new website  https://dether.io

👉2/ Share this post! 📣
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

I was looking at various parts of the website using different tabs. It has awesome look with great features mentioned there. This will really revolutionize the cryptro by making buying/selling easy. I am interested in token license feature but will be digging in for more that how can one acquire license to sell crypto in various parts of the world.
Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:18:53 AM by Jodimaster

“The new logo brings together two key ideas at the heart of Dether’s mission: location and interaction between users” 📍💬Discover Dether’s new graphic identity and how we rebranded our image to better capture our mission of mass adoption for all ✨Details:  https://medium.com/@DETHER/say-hello-to-dethers-new-website-26fc11039fdd

Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

“In the past year, blockchain technology, and more specifically, cryptocurrency, has been touted as the solution for giving the nearly 2 billion unbanked individuals across the globe access a new kind of money: one that can be transferred instantly and that could replace costly the remittance solutions currently privileged. Its potential in Latin America and the Caribbean, in particular, is crucial. According to the World Bank, the region accounts for nearly 20% of the global remittance market.
But currently, obtaining cryptocurrency is not without its challenges. Billions of potential users miss out on the powerful advantages of a peer-to-peer payment system. Dether can change that.”
http://technewscaribe.com/news/2018/06/12/phones-are-the-new-atms-dether-mobile-app-to-launch-in-the-caribbean-and-abroad/
Jodimaster (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

Early access opens on Dether to turn your phone into a crypto ATM
https://app.dether.io/

Sign-up for early access here! https://app.dether.io/

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Hello Dether believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Dether at: https://cointopper.com/coin/dether

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: