Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

Optimization should concern not only the producers, but also talents in general. Now the basis for income is only the most publicized stars, if the distribution of income becomes more uniform, this will please the majority.
Equal access of the consumer to talents and vice versa will provide this in the best possible way. Each talent will be able to find his admirer. And each person can find himself an idol who will please him in the best way. It will be a more interesting system than the one we have now.
The existing system does not allow developing talents from different areas. This is a problem for many people on each side. There is a general trend and if you do not get into it then you stay out of the market. I think this platform will have the opportunity to offer a more fair system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

In the same way as it is done everywhere - holding competitions. Participants in the platform will choose who they liked most. And thus it will be possible to get a few popular figures.
I think this is an obvious way and we will see it on the platform as soon as it is presented.
I would have held some contests before this event. Possible with prizes in the form of tokens. This would be an interesting and creative part of the bounty program.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

please tell me who knows in the pre-sale of the tokens whether the hard cap was assembled? the project seems interesting to me. I want to understand.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Anaksogor

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

whitepaper link does not work !
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

please tell me who knows in the pre-sale of the tokens whether the hard cap was assembled? the project seems interesting to me. I want to understand.
Yes hard cap on pre ICO was collected, this is information exist in this thread and in the social networks of the project too.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

whitepaper link does not work !
You can use this https://mdl.life/whitepaper/WhitePaper_eng%201.2.1.pdf
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

But the link in the first post should be corrected too. It seems the developers promised to do it.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

In the same way as it is done everywhere - holding competitions. Participants in the platform will choose who they liked most. And thus it will be possible to get a few popular figures.
I think this is an obvious way and we will see it on the platform as soon as it is presented.
I would have held some contests before this event. Possible with prizes in the form of tokens. This would be an interesting and creative part of the bounty program.
Yes, it could attract new participants to the platform and create a certain interest around it.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Optimization should concern not only the producers, but also talents in general. Now the basis for income is only the most publicized stars, if the distribution of income becomes more uniform, this will please the majority.
Equal access of the consumer to talents and vice versa will provide this in the best possible way. Each talent will be able to find his admirer. And each person can find himself an idol who will please him in the best way. It will be a more interesting system than the one we have now.
The existing system does not allow developing talents from different areas. This is a problem for many people on each side. There is a general trend and if you do not get into it then you stay out of the market. I think this platform will have the opportunity to offer a more fair system.
I fully agree with you. Now if someone does not correspond to the trend, then he is considered almost a freak. This is an incorrect and unjust system. I believe that this project is a big step towards improving it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

I think now the society does not quite understand the importance of this approach. Therefore, the platform has long-term prospects.
If we carry out a wide explanatory work, then society will understand the need for changes in this sphere. They should have happened long ago, but for some reason this sphere is very difficult to innovate.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

I think now the society does not quite understand the importance of this approach. Therefore, the platform has long-term prospects.
In the near future, smart economy will develop. The demand for such platforms should grow strongly.
This is a general historical process. The weight of intellectual labor grows in each product over large periods of time.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

If we carry out a wide explanatory work, then society will understand the need for changes in this sphere. They should have happened long ago, but for some reason this sphere is very difficult to innovate.
Perhaps people are too conservative to work and find new employees
It's not about conservatism or progressiveness. If the platform will provide more favorable conditions, then of course people from different areas will use it. The most important argument in any explanatory work is profit.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

I suppose that this trend will only intensify. Meanwhile, the present generation is not located to physical labor.
I do not think that someone regrets this. People should develop their talents, and not engage in physical labor.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

It's not about conservatism or progressiveness. If the platform will provide more favorable conditions, then of course people from different areas will use it. The most important argument in any explanatory work is profit.
Much depends on employers. If they start looking for employees in this way then people will also look for work on this platform.
Maybe developers need to consider cooperation with recruiting agencies.

bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

this is a good idea and i cant imagine how all the talented people will feel up there and am so hoping this will go along way to help all of us we cant get out talent to pay us
ClickAuto

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

Much depends on employers. If they start looking for employees in this way then people will also look for work on this platform.
In the other direction, this also works. Interesting people attract customers.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Maybe developers need to consider cooperation with recruiting agencies.
Perhaps at the initial stage this will be a useful partnership. But when the platform is fully operational, it will not be needed.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

I think you are mistaken. At least with respect to the modern generation. Now all innovations and new opportunities are absorbed and applied very quickly.
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

I think you are mistaken. At least with respect to the modern generation. Now all innovations and new opportunities are absorbed and applied very quickly.

That's true, especially in Asia where we work.

Funny example. I got a taxi ride yesterday in Shanghai and was going to use mobile (Wechat) pay as usual, but the driver phone eventually was too old to receive payments and i didn't have any cash with me, coz I simply don't carry cash anymore in China - I pay for everything with the smartphone, even to beggars on the street. So I went out of the car to ask people around to pay for me in cash, so I could transfer to them via mobile, but noone had cash with him! we got to take a ride to an ATM to withdraw some.

Mobile payments came to China about 3 years ago and now people don't use cash at all!
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

In the near future, smart economy will develop. The demand for such platforms should grow strongly.
This is a general historical process. The weight of intellectual labor grows in each product over large periods of time.
I suppose that this trend will only intensify. Meanwhile, the present generation is not located to physical labor.
All this is due to progress. And it makes me happy, the less a person is exhausted by heavy physical labor, the more time he has for self-development and maybe to discover some talent in him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: