Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] MDL Talent Hub - The trustchain for talent sourcing indsutry  (Read 50692 times)
MDL Talent Hub

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Something thrilling is coming up!

MDL Talent Hub is going to join three days of legendary networking at Rise Conference, the largest tech conference in Asia held in Hong Kong on July 9-12. We will showcase our MVP version of the huge MDL Talent Hub Ecosystem, which will consist of an app that will allow talent bookers, agencies and brands to better collaborate with talents and KOL’s. Read more about our platform and the event on our Medium.

And see you there!
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:30:58 AM

Actually, the amount of pre-MDL tokens is very limited. They're available on Waves DEX exchange now. Currently less than 10% of total MDL is distributed, while the total amount of pre-mdl is less than 3% now, since most of them are already burned during the swap.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

For those who still don’t know the huge news coming soon : https://medium.com/@dd_96182/mdl-attending-riseconf-2018-hk-72502836f3bc
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

A successful collaboration of one of MDL’s partners with our fellow project. Mossland, a Korean first mobile game based on Blockchain and AR technologies is ready to strike the market with MOC token on BCEX

Congrats from MDL Talent Hub! Keep it up!

rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

Hello MDL teams !
I have a proposal to promote your ICO project in India, I like to know if you are willing to  explore a new market in India?
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

The idea is rather valuable but not packaged in clear way. Team - hasn't enough experience in global showbiz and moreover in blockchain.

MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

The idea is rather valuable but not packaged in clear way. Team - hasn't enough experience in global showbiz and moreover in blockchain.

Where is this info coming from? I wonder...
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

https://i.imgur.com/4elopmH.png

Ready for some treats? Jump on the boat and join our Bounty campaign! We need you!

All rules and ways to get your MDL tokens remain the same. We are looking for fresh articles, reviews, videos, translations, and other content that will bring value to our community and spread the word. For more information, read up on our Blog article.

For all our hunters:

We appreciate the time and efforts of all our supporters, and we intend to reward them accordingly. The structure of our campaign reflects our goals. Want to join our movement and disrupt the talent sourcing industry together? So don’t make any random and meaningless posts. The participants who don’t contribute to our goal won't get rewarded and will be dismissed without pay.

Let’s nailed it down all together!
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Ready for some treats? Jump on the boat and join our Bounty campaign! We need you!

All rules and ways to get your MDL tokens remain the same. We are looking for fresh articles, reviews, videos, translations, and other content that will bring value to our community and spread the word. For more information, read up on our Blog article.

For all our hunters:

We appreciate the time and efforts of all our supporters, and we intend to reward them accordingly. The structure of our campaign reflects our goals. Want to join our movement and disrupt the talent sourcing industry together? So don’t make any random and meaningless posts. The participants who don’t contribute to our goal won't get rewarded and will be dismissed without pay.

I just recieved my token, thank you so much, wish all best will come to your project <3

With good project like MDL, the next campaign is marketing is very reasonable
nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

an interesting service to develop skills for an individual, good luck for future implementation.
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4elopmH.png

For all our hunters:

I just recieved my token, thank you so much, wish all best will come to your project <3

With good project like MDL, the next campaign is marketing is very reasonable

Thank you! Join our future campaigns!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

an interesting service to develop skills for an individual, good luck for future implementation.

Thank you!
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

Are you ready for the epic final match today? We are at MDL Talent Hub have already everything prepared for you. Let’s make some predictions together. Who are you rooting for? Will France or Croatia lift the trophy? What will be the score?

We are launching a small campaign today. Those who guess the score will get 100 MDL Tokens.

Leave your comments below. And let’s rock it together!

https://i.imgur.com/AVe1Dbp.png
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Hola, amigos!

How is everyone doing? As for us, we keep rocking here!

Thrilled to announce that we teamed up with Sigma, one of the largest model scouting agencies in Russia. Read more about our new partnership on Medium.

ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

do you have android wallet sir?  Huh
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

The project is in active development, they're a bit behind the roadmap, but the basic mvp will be ready for internal testing soonish
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Hi everyone!

We decided to keep sharing our infographic series to better explain all benefits that MDL Talent Hub will bring to talents, bookers, agencies, brands, and investors, of course.

Putting yourself on the right track as a talent, getting exposure, eventually starting to monetize your hobbies is a challenging process. Meantime, you want to be sure of what tomorrow will bring you and feel safe. Here’s when MDL Talent Hub is coming to the stage!

https://i.imgur.com/2tLAnaB.png
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

This is one of the best projects I have seen in this type of space. The team is top rate and have probably the best dev globally as an advisor who is very active with the project. The blockchain they are using is a perfect fit for a real business. The team communicate well in telegram and are active. The marketplace for this in China dn region is huge and I will be going into this one very deep and have great hopes for it
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:26:10 PM

This is one of the best projects I have seen in this type of space. The team is top rate and have probably the best dev globally as an advisor who is very active with the project. The blockchain they are using is a perfect fit for a real business. The team communicate well in telegram and are active. The marketplace for this in China dn region is huge and I will be going into this one very deep and have great hopes for it

Thank you for your words! Cool
MDL Talent Hub

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

A pretty exciting day today at MDL Talent Hub. We are launching our new campaign #ThisIsMe.

We all have a story to tell, so why don’t we share the experience and obstacles we have to go through on the path to success.

Every month grab your chance to win 10.000 MDL Tokens, an Amazon gift card, and, what’s more important, get your profile featured in our upcoming MDL App. Become a part of the breakthrough in the talent sourcing industry.

Check out our Medium to get more details about the campaign.

Join the Movement!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: