Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple have been discussing the posabilities of using Ripple [XRP]  (Read 635 times)
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

Just a little heads up.
I work at apple and have been in a couple of discussions around Ripple and how it can save the company millions in transactions with Chinese suppliers. I can't reveal too much as this could come back to me but let's just say that we are currently considering some options.

HODL!

If this is true, which I doubt, the will be instantly 5-10x.
But I can't find anything about such possibility. Any reliable source or time to happen, because Ripple is already on pump from last week?

If there is an exact time i think i will try to buy ripple now to get at least 2x profit.
I think the time i post this, ripple price have been increasing and break out the all time high.
MatKwicz (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

A lot of questions that i don't really need to answer. One of which though is why choose a fairly 'unknown' forum. well. my answer is pretty obvious if you think about it. Also, it's also pretty evident today that there is some truth in the statements made. Keep watching, buying, selling or whatever you like over the next few days.

In regards to my job at the company in question??? Trust me. It's safe.
ariyaromadhona96

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:09:53 PM

Apple using ripple for what? For settling payment in apple pay? I don't think this is coming from real apple worker or the one who is at high position in apple.

Even if there will be talks about such partnership, they will not share it with some common employer and keep that secret until official announcement.
Riple already get in $1 and get many pumped this week , and this guy is just newbie who get 4 activity that we should believe , nice try OP , nice try
MatKwicz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

Apple using ripple for what? For settling payment in apple pay? I don't think this is coming from real apple worker or the one who is at high position in apple.

Even if there will be talks about such partnership, they will not share it with some common employer and keep that secret until official announcement.
Riple already get in $1 and get many pumped this week , and this guy is just newbie who get 4 activity that we should believe , nice try OP , nice try

look at the date/time of the post? Trust me... i aint no newbie. haha
kleinkrypto

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

Just a little heads up.
I work at apple and have been in a couple of discussions around Ripple and how it can save the company millions in transactions with Chinese suppliers. I can't reveal too much as this could come back to me but let's just say that we are currently considering some options.

HODL!

i guess its a Fake news. He just wants to pump Ripple. If Apple would know about him and his identity they would fire him (if he realy works at apple, witch i doubt) and bring him to court
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:31:02 PM

Just a little heads up.

HODL!

If this is true, which I doubt, the will be instantly 5-10x.
But I can't find anything about such possibility. Any reliable source or time to happen, because Ripple is already on pump from last week?

Of course this is not true. Romors are rumors, that's it. And yes that would be an amazing pump if this was real. It would probably more than getting 10x pumped. But this will never happen, apple won't take the risk of crypto.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

if its true, its a good news for everyone, i think i want buy more ripple before its getting big and high price..keep hodl
MatKwicz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

Just a little heads up.

HODL!

i guess its a Fake news. He just wants to pump Ripple. If Apple would know about him and his identity they would fire him (if he realy works at apple, witch i doubt) and bring him to court

*SHE... hehe. Get it right babe!
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:15:02 PM

Ripple is a good coin which is used by many banks in the world to execute the international transaction. So, If Apple can use Ripple, that will pump its price to the moon.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:30:51 PM

Ripple is a good coin which is used by many banks in the world to execute the international transaction. So, If Apple can use Ripple, that will pump its price to the moon.

Of course it would, but the point is, as many people have said, that this is completely unverifiable news and the chances of it being correct are very very slim. There's no point trying to profit from something that's probably complete garbage.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

You do not have to forget the fact about that ripple is VERY centralized, it means that it is fully controlled by banks and economic institutions.

If someday they just want to sell all their ripple's, they can do it and they wont blame anything because that is probably everything that they wanted to do.

I dont know, i would never buy ripple because of that. I already bought a few months ago but i sold them out because i think that it was enough for me.

borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

I work top tier at microsoft and also heard that microsoft wants to do everything with ripple.

Wink
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

It will be a great news if company start to used Ripple, it will make Ripple into a big coin to invest, but I doubt about the news, there are no proof or any rumours yet, I do hope this is true, more company using crypto it will give more advantage to the users
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

You do not have to forget the fact about that ripple is VERY centralized, it means that it is fully controlled by banks and economic institutions.

If someday they just want to sell all their ripple's, they can do it and they wont blame anything because that is probably everything that they wanted to do.

I dont know, i would never buy ripple because of that. I already bought a few months ago but i sold them out because i think that it was enough for me.

NO, not true. Everything comes with contracts you slob Cheesy
This here isnt a coin were the DEV DUMPS ON HIS FOLLOWERS LIKE LITECOIN Wink Wink
End of 2018 XRP will be more decentralized than buttcorn. Buttcorn-> criminal miners withHIGH FEES. There will be no segwit and other shit as long as the miners making BIG BUCKS Wink Wink
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

Yeah I too am holding anyway Regardless of if it did assist with Apple at all, I don't believe it would pay dividends to us Ripple holders, because there is no way Apple would not use anything but a private blockchain, be it Ripple or other.  
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:46:54 AM

I thought people would have learned by now not to make the mistake like Iota did talking up the Microsoft partnership and then later having to retract and clarify that there was no such thing. If you really worked at Apple and heard a distinct truth about this then you are in management. If you are a manager and sign up with a newbie account to shill, then Apple really needs to give their managers more work!

With so many platforms to choose from, Apple will go with a big name. Ethereum is more likely, or their own blockchain on Eth.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

I sold a stack of Ripple months ago when it just wasn't going anywhere.. Regretting it now .. that's for sure.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:32 AM

I thought people would have learned by now not to make the mistake like Iota did talking up the Microsoft partnership and then later having to retract and clarify that there was no such thing. If you really worked at Apple and heard a distinct truth about this then you are in management. If you are a manager and sign up with a newbie account to shill, then Apple really needs to give their managers more work!

With so many platforms to choose from, Apple will go with a big name. Ethereum is more likely, or their own blockchain on Eth.

Etherium with their forkable and 'flawless' clogged blockchain hahaha lmao. People are really funny.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:38:51 AM

Damn ripple is really crazy, I would never thought it will go as high as 1$ ! Now I regret not buying it because people say" it's centralized, it's for bankers ", it doesnt matter as long as you make money in my opinion

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:19 AM

there is simply no way in hell that a company as big as Apple is going to use a centralized altcoin that nobody cares about and the supply of it is unknown and is controlled by the owners, as a payment option!

and that is while there are shitloads of other options out there which are so much better than the centralized thing that is not even a currency.

and this is not the first time someone created a new throwaway account to spread a lie like this on the internet in order to help the pump of an altcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: