Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online BTC FTC TRC and so on Wallet - Need Developers!  (Read 818 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bardi.harborow (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:32:13 AM

I'm looking for developers for a blockchain.info like wallet that supports more than just bitcoin. Eventually i would like something that has the number of currencies of some thing like cryptsy.com. It will all be client side. Please reply if you are interested. Haven't decide whether is should be open source or not. Again, Please reply if you are interested in developing or beta testing. Can't offer any reward at the moment but of course you will receive a share of all donations and developer will obviously keep the source code.

Thanks.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2013, 07:53:08 PM

I'm looking for developers for a blockchain.info like wallet that supports more than just bitcoin. Eventually i would like something that has the number of currencies of some thing like cryptsy.com. It will all be client side. Please reply if you are interested. Haven't decide whether is should be open source or not. Again, Please reply if you are interested in developing or beta testing. Can't offer any reward at the moment but of course you will receive a share of all donations and developer will obviously keep the source code.

Thanks.
There are not many online wallets that support anything other than Bitcoin. You would have to run your own/mutliple vps with many wallets. It's not too hard to build a wallet, but you have to worry about security issues and not to mention client updates if you are running multiple coins. It's a bit of an undertaking, but it can be done.

There are many things left to develop in the Bitcoin community. You are going to have to learn how to code it yourself or find funding to have someone build it for you. 

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 02:35:55 AM

This would be nice to see, I have more than one too many blockchains on my computer right now.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 04:39:44 PM

good luck sir.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:41:21 PM

my project might interest you / you might want to join it Smileyhttp://www.privateforum.altcointalk.co.uk/

super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 05:37:37 PM

Looks like someone is working on this. They have funding from the Bitcoin foundation: http://coinpunk.org/

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: