Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is going down.  (Read 681 times)
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

Hi guys I am a newbie and tell me please that why the price of bitcoin goes to decrease? please tell me the main reason because I like this coin and when it's price goes to decrease I am very worried.

I think one of the reason why bitcoin is dropping is because of the fork. But don't you worry. Drop is a part of bitcoin since bitcoin does not have a fix price. If it is not up then it is down.
What are you even saying? The fork that has been cancelled or the fake one that no one cares about which is organized by some group of scammers who  I refer to as assholes and punks. There is no reasonable fork happening and the only reason the market is taking a dip now is because the whales and the scared newbies are cashing out which I see as a huge correction we have all expected and I believe which was fueled by Roger Ver with his BCH pump. I hope he is happy now with his BCH. The market will find its way back at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

Hi guys I am a newbie and tell me please that why the price of bitcoin goes to decrease? please tell me the main reason because I like this coin and when it's price goes to decrease I am very worried.

I think this is caused by everybody tries to sell bitcoin at the same time, and this is happening because of financial need, especially  the cost to enjoy the "Christmas And New Year" but impact on the fall in the price of bitcoin.
"I think that was a legitimate panic."

No need to worry, price decreases like this every now and then are expected by now. Since the resistance at $20K was too strong, the price the price couldn't go up through the threshold and had to correct itself. I'm sure it will pick back up in a few days.

I completely agree with the your opinion, and personally I`m not worried about it.
Because, this decline is only temporary and will rise quickly early January 2018.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

My observation is that the level of $ 13,500 has become the psychological limit for people. When Bitcoin falls below $ 13,500, it falls down to $ 11k. Very big bitcoin sales are taking place. In case of panic, there is a further decline.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:12:46 AM

Im also a newbie and I invested in bitcoin late so I think the price will recover. I have believe on bitcoin stability and its path to be success even the decline of price is huge. Bitcoin price is going down it will rising and hopefully next year there is good news to us.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

My observation is that the level of $ 13,500 has become the psychological limit for people. When Bitcoin falls below $ 13,500, it falls down to $ 11k. Very big bitcoin sales are taking place. In case of panic, there is a further decline.

At this point that btc price going down I think resistance level is strong it will further rising. Most panic if they should sell or buy btc, in this moment the best also is to buy back of btc. Even the price falls down just hold anyway btc will soon to hit the big pump.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:53 AM

Bitcoin will adjust downwards and then further increase to 20,000-25,000 USD. But many people will favor switching to the top 20 coin
Switching to top 20 coins will not work here bro, if you had taken a look at the charts of all of them, you will know by now that they are like the worst to even want to get in to as they are really taking a huge fall as well. There is always the thing with other alts following bitcoin with the trend whenever it is falling and that is the reason why you should just stay with bitcoin than trying to find solace in alts as you will experience the same fate.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

Maybe its because of the dump in the trading market trader are dumping their bitcoin because they are having a high fee when doing a transaction, high for in the network transaction might be one of the reason for bitcoin price to go down.
Yes, dump in the trading market as well the price correction might be the cause for the fall in value. This might soon tend to grow further reaching a bigger value crossing $20000 before the christmas days. At present the growth happening with bitcoin cash might gave created panic among the user community.
Now we are seeing the weaker hands trembling, the whales cashing out and the market taking a huge dip for it.
Things will get back to the right level and we will see the market back to where it was initially but for now this is a healthy one that we have all been expecting and I really hope the sanity can come back to the market than just seeing FOMOs getting in at any value they just want without thinking.

Honestly, it is like this is just the normal thing that happens at times like this, and then we end up getting a balance for a while and starting a run in the next year. However, I would not be surprised, because things have changed and those who cashed out for Christmas may end up coming back to meet it at a higher price. Right now is just a chance to buy more at this dip and look forward to some pretty good profit.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

I think bitcoin drops because of the price correction. I am still not checking the bitcoin price today but yesterday when I checked it out it is around 14K USD. That only means bitcoin does not recover yet. Well bitcoin drop is always a part pf any crypto currencies because no crypto has a fix price. Since it is a part of crypto you or we have nothing to worry about. Just look on the other side and think about something good like "it is time to buy bitcion" . after this drop there could be a very high recovery coz bitcoin may now reach 20K USD or maybe more. Remember how fast it reach 10K up to 18K USD in the last week to 1st week of January? That how powerful bitcoin is.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:39:36 AM

From my views towards the bitcoin there is no chance of price of bitcoin is going down because nows a days the popularity of bitcoin is countinously increasing day by day and demand of bitcoin towards the people is also increasing that's why the number of user of bitcoin is also increases so that the price of bitcoin is also increasing and there is very less chance to decrease in the price of bitcoin but the fluctuation in the price of bitcoin is always take place in the market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:38 AM

Since you are new here you should not get worried when price of bitcoin get decreased but study to know when bitcoin is about to get decreased or get increase! The price cannot keep going up and at the same time keeping going down because it is a trade between strong bull and bear. When price is going up it means many investors are placing more buying order at a  higher rates than sellers and vice versa.
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

Please tell me why you like this coin. Usually, when we find something like something, we'll learn more about it, so if you like bitcoin, I do not think this question should be asked here.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

Bitcoin has actually hit $ 11k over the past few days, its volatility has really made many people feel nervous. I bet that many people have become panic sellers. This is why the value of bitcoin is out of control.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:35:54 PM

Don't panic because bitcoin has a volatile priced. Do not worry if getting down because we will know that bitcoin is very powerful nowaday's. This is the time we buy for our future. Don't regret again that we can't buy today. $13,000+ is good to buy.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

if we think that the events of today are almost the same as the events of a year ago, maybe this is the Christmas trend and the new year that makes people must hold cash to celebrate.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:22:48 PM

I think one of the reason why bitcoin is dropping is because of the fork. But don't you worry. Drop is a part of bitcoin since bitcoin does not have a fix price. If it is not up then it is down.
What are you even saying? The fork that has been cancelled or the fake one that no one cares about which is organized by some group of scammers who  I refer to as assholes and punks. There is no reasonable fork happening and the only reason the market is taking a dip now is because the whales and the scared newbies are cashing out which I see as a huge correction we have all expected and I believe which was fueled by Roger Ver with his BCH pump. I hope he is happy now with his BCH. The market will find its way back at the end.
It’s not true bitcoin price is going high day by day and it’s all its not true statement’s about bitcoin because bitcoin is now very strong and stable currency in market with high price its demand is going high day by day there is also a very big support to bitcoin from rich countries which also help bitcoin in its price and also of countries are waiting for bitcoin in 2018 they will join next year which will take bitcoin price more high than ever.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:36 PM

Volatility has been a constant feature in this market, so anyone who has at least a couple of years involved in this business should already be used to it. It is obvious that in the case of a newcomer it is a little harder to get used to it, and for that reason your fear is understandable, but rest assured that after this correction the bitcoin will continue stronger than ever.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:28:46 PM

What are you even saying? The fork that has been cancelled or the fake one that no one cares about which is organized by some group of scammers who  I refer to as assholes and punks. There is no reasonable fork happening and the only reason the market is taking a dip now is because the whales and the scared newbies are cashing out which I see as a huge correction we have all expected and I believe which was fueled by Roger Ver with his BCH pump. I hope he is happy now with his BCH. The market will find its way back at the end.
It’s not true bitcoin price is going high day by day and it’s all its not true statement’s about bitcoin because bitcoin is now very strong and stable currency in market with high price its demand is going high day by day there is also a very big support to bitcoin from rich countries which also help bitcoin in its price and also of countries are waiting for bitcoin in 2018 they will join next year which will take bitcoin price more high than ever.

There were couple forks this month and I think one or two more are
announced for next couple days. That is why we have so many Bitcoin
gold, cash, diamond, silver, black, white.. you name it.
   Probably they are using Bitcoin popularity to trick people who are new
here. Later people will blame Bitcoin cause they lost money, cause I believe
most of this forked new alt-coins will be scams.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

if we think that the events of today are almost the same as the events of a year ago, maybe this is the Christmas trend and the new year that makes people must hold cash to celebrate.

i dont think its the same as the last years december because some people said that bitcoin has increased on the last december 2016 but bitcoin on this december 2017 has decrease dramatically due to the cause of correction however holidays season has also the other factor and reason on why bitcoin has going for a dip thesedays. yet it is still a win win situation for most of us because now is the perfect time to buy and horde more bitcoins.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Don't worry!

This is my version of how it works after being here for > 4 years

Crazy people enter with crazy money.
Big whales artificially push down the price.
People get worried and sell with a loss.

... and now what will probably happen ...

Price will increase.
Few who stayed think they are winners and buy more.
Whales push down price to even lower low.
Even more people will now sell with a loss.
Price will stay low for a longer period aswell.
People think Bitcoin cannot recovers....
Most people cannot sustain the lower prices because they need the money.
The price recovers and gets ready for the next leg upwards.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Saftention

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

it is always go up and down this is normally Economics session.

don’t be worry bitcoin stronger than died

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: