Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tron the next supercoin?  (Read 145 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

i recently observed that out of nothing a coin is in top 20 of the coinmarket cap that has the price of 0.04 USD and is already rank 17 above even waves,

its traded at yobit,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tron/

its name is tron or (TRX)

this coin seems to have a lot of hidden unreleased potential and its just 0.04 USD that is currently unknown to the public

what do you think?

do you know more?

regards

1bitcoinsnet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

Good team got Ripple going
Good schools
Unique idea for entertainment use
I got it
It has a use vision
One deal it soars
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:29:22 AM

It seems to be a lot of surprises in the next year where there are some Altcoin that show its fangs and many people are paying attention to it. It is not impossible if in the years ahead the price Altcoin will continue to rise further.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:12 AM

Every day in almost any topic of BT, I find information, hidden and unconcealed advertising of this coin, if you have already started telling me what it is so good and why it should grow further, because it has a very large general issue.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

TRX in used to be known as a scam, but later rising prices caused the attention of many people, the amount of it is too big, I won't touch the token, cautious, my friend.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:07:30 AM

Simply very often people are frightened of advertising and believe that everything is real, this is necessarily fraud. Then they see that the project is not scammed and the rate is growing and begin to buy. Here lies the most important thing in investment: the earlier you manage to find a worthy project, while others will look at it with caution, the more you will earn!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: