Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:05:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

There other better coins already out there  but bitcoin was the first to market and the most well know .Also most of the cryptos systems run on it sort of like a gold standard

Yeah I agree, bitcoin is better than other coins because it has its name alreay and been there for a long time , as the  number 1 cryptocurrency . And there are so many coins thats been made but theyre gone in a short period of time while bitcoin stays and growing fast.
mengpujiu93388

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

Bitcoin, which has been in crisis for nearly a decade, is the first possible encryption technology, and bitcoin is better than the other.
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Bitcoin is already better than most of currently existing currencies.
Let’s take a deeper look and compare it to classic (fiat) currencies.
Volatility:
It may seem, that Bitcoin is too volatile and the price jumps like crazy
Compared to USD, EUR, GBP - Yes
Compared to the currency of Ukraine, Argentina and dozens of other currencies it’s much better
Value:
Bitcoin is deflational
This means, that supply is limited and noone can just print more money
In the USSR there was a day, when the goverment decided to divide the value of it’s official currency by 10. With Bitcoin it’s not possible
Transaction fees:
Western union or other similar services usually take 1–5% for a transfer of money
With the Bitcoin the usual transaction fee is a couple of cents and you can even pay less if you’re not in a hurry
Portability:
As long as you are able to store 256 bits you can have bitcoins
You can write the key at the piece of paper or even remember it
Transferability:
The usual transaction time is negligible (<1s)
But if your transaction is extremely important you need to wait for 6 blocks (6 confirmations) which is usually around 1 hour
Security:
If your bank goes down - you’re screwed
In Bitcoin nothing can go wrong except that you can loose the key
Deniability:
The bank is a single point of failure
If your bank goes down - you’re screwed
Bitcoin has a distributed nature, which makes it extremely resilient to different types of attacks
Divisibility:
You can have/buy/transfer as little as ~0.0000071411 USD (at current price) in Bitcoin.
It’s the smalest unit and it equals to 0.00000001 BTC
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, is a digital transaction. Compared to other coins, it covers a wide range of investment more people.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Bitcoin is better than all coins,bitcoin is first cryptocurrency.bitcoin created the crypto trend.bitcoin is interested by many people,it is very high price and high popular then other coins.
There is no doubt that bitcoin has got the leading position among all other crypto currencies due to high profitability as well as higher popularity gained among the investors and traders and I think that it has gained the position because bitcoin is providing several forums of earnings like trading, mining, signature campaigns etc.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, is a digital transaction. Compared to other coins, it covers a wide range of investment more people.
I will like to say that bitcoin is real money, as in several places you can use it directly as well as in other countries it can be converted into any other local currencies because it also known as transactional tool and that is the reason that its prices has touched the highest peaks and people  like it more than all other currencies.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

Bitcoin is better than other coins. Because Bitcoin is more profitable. If you invest in the ETH. The money is invested in Bitcoin. However, more lava can be found in Bitcoin than ETH. So I support Bitcoin more. Besides, Bitcoin is all Coin's father. So I would say that Bitcoin is better than other coins.
In a simple word all people like money because they need it for all activities of their life and bitcoin is the most popular and favorable crypto currency due to high profitability and other numerous benefits like its convertibility feature as well its highest price is a source of attractrance to the investors, traders and miners etc

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin is better than other coins or digital crypto currencies because it's the first digital crypto currencies that been more profitable than the other. And bitcoin value have much higher like now bitcoin range to $ 11,000 compare to the other digital crypto currencies that range up to $1,000 so that more people choose to invest in bitcoin. And bitcoin is more popular that have a lot of investors and users because of its more profitable than the other digital crypto currencies.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

The performance of each cryptos determine it's position. So as per the price rate bitcoin is the top one.But the current going says that ethereum comes into the top position .
shazzeyglass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Just cause it is the highest i price and the most popular.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Bitcoin is better in a way that it all started everything in the crypto world and its value is still growing. I don't see any coin beating this cryptocurrency because it has a huge gap with the other coins.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

The performance of each cryptos determine it's position. So as per the price rate bitcoin is the top one.But the current going says that ethereum comes into the top position .

Well, bitcoin as a pioneer of cryptocurrency plays an important role so that bitcoin is at the top. Bitcoin gives a change to the financial world by using technological developments. This new knowledge that makes bitcoin known to the public and over time has high public trust. So, although many new altcoin with various developments, bitcoin will remain at the top.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

I can not think of anything realistically by taking bitcoin from his throne. The main reason for having first mover advantage and I would argue that any bitcoin's problem in terms of cost and block size can be solved in debate and which makes other coins unsuitable for that. Cool
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

There is still a long way to go for bitcoin but I think it's overrated. a value that should not have been attributed to him (although I know that it may cost even more) However, despite having been the first coin and the one that unleashed this crazy world of cryptocurrencies, if btc does not improve its failures it could be superseded by other more attractive cryptos and with great potential.

DAN29

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

How is bitcoin better than other coin ??. bitcoin has been in the kriptocurency world for almost a decade, and bitcoin is the first possible cryptocurency, the bitcoin is better than the other coin
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

According to my observations, bitcoin has a higher volatility rate than other cryptocurrencies out there. furthermore, the number of bitcoin users and the security and user-safety features it gives to its owner is more than capable of providing a state-of-the-art cryptocurrency experience.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

For me, holding a heavy coins is burden compare than holding a card or just an account where there are coins in there. Hence, we can merely say that bitcoin is better than other coins.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

The reason why I prefer to use and to buy bitcoins than other altcoins is because bitcoin is the most popular and the strongest cryptocurrency. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin and I know that I will become rich also because of the bitcoin.  I believe that bitcoin will become more stronger on the following years.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:53:31 AM

The reason why bitcoin is better than other coin currencies is that bitcoin is a flexible virtual currency and hence bitcoin can dominate the global market easily along with the times.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

The psychology of large numbers and the desire to jump into the train, it turns out that altcoins to buy and sell cherished Bitcoin. This is especially noticeable on the market Housewives, you know that seeing on TV or in the newspaper information about the growth of Bitcoin, ordinary people will only buy Bitcoin. Most likely they don't even know about the existence of the Ether or Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: