Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:53:00 PM by Xenoph0bia

The bitcoin is the first crypt o currency introduced in the  market and it has grown up sharply for the last few months and now the bitcoin market value is above 11K USD. When ever the bitcoin value is increasing in the market the corresponding  deflection occurs to the alt coin market.Bitcoins market capital is very high comparing to the other alt coin market capital.and hence bitcoin is better than other coin.

Bitcoin is the oldest of all the cryptocurrencies and is well settled in the market.It has gained a lot of popularity from the last nine years and its demand is increasing.It is on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies and altcoins.It has the highest value among all the cryptocurrencies even when the prices are down.No other cryptocurrency is nearer to it.It has gained the trust of the people more than any other altcoin.It is the most used cryptocurrency and is even user by billionaires.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Btc was, is and will be coin number 1!! There is no any alternate for now!
dont forget about Lightning Network, that will fix all btc problems and bitcoin will be much better in us!
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Btc was, is and will be coin number 1!! There is no any alternate for now!
dont forget about Lightning Network, that will fix all btc problems and bitcoin will be much better in us!
Bitcoin is dominant than any other cryptocurrency. I think not only because its the first cryptocurrency than any other but because of the volume it and the price it acquires. Reaching high value in a short period of time making investors more interesting to invest more bitcoin.
Bous

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

I think that the main reason why Bitcoin is "better" than the other coins is because it's the first cryptocurrency ever created. And also its value is pretty interesting for investors.
ElizRu

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

It seems to me that the bitcoin currency will soon die and its place will be taken by better currencies. Behind the etherium is the future.
ElizRu

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:45:41 PM

I think that the main reason why Bitcoin is "better" than the other coins is because it's the first cryptocurrency ever created. And also its value is pretty interesting for investors.
Thank you very much for having invented such a currency as a crypto currency. But there is always something better, simply because it will be newer. But the demand for bitcoin decreases every day. Bitcoin is slow and has large commissions.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Absolutely! Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency that's why bitcoin is always on the top of cryptocurrency due to it's stabilities and capabilities to grow at the market. In fact at the chart of top cryptocurrency it indicates the domination of bitcoin of all cryptocurrencies, value price of bitcoin  over all altcoins really differs. Therefore bitcoin is the most valuable of all cryptocurrencies
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Because as we all know, bitcoin had become the standard if cryptocurrencies, even altcoins. If your altcoin could compete in the market with bitcoin then it could be used for trading. Moreover, a number of popular altcoins has a much more unstable value than bitcoin. Making bitcoin more secure. These are my reasons as to why I think bitcoin is better than other coins.

Sampson7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

Just because the price is being pump right now does it mean that it will take over. But I agree that the issues of high tx fees and slow confirmations are now the biggest threat to its existence. However, bitcoin already gain the full trust of most investors. Just look at how whales are coming out of the closet, just check the news, you will heard a lot of them claiming that they have this X amount of bitcoins and predicting that the price will go $20K-$50K or even $1m in the future.

As long as investors willing to pour cash into the market, bitcoin will remain the king of cryptos. ETH comes to my mind that might possible replace bitcoin in the future because its really a better, technology wise, specially with the smart contracts that a lot of companies are looking to apply or even replace their existing system.

But it will take a lot of effort for any coins to really overtook bitcoin now, specially its now a store of wealth and financial institutions already embracing it with their bitcoin future contracts offering.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

I think bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency so it is much better than other altcoin

anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

personally i don't think, realistically that anything will suppress bitcoin at the top. without doubt no one can deny the fact that bitcoin has a very great potential and it has already made a name for itself, no coin can ever take the place of bitcoin.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

The high volatility rate that makes the bitcoin so special and better than other cryptocurrency but more risky unlike the other coins. The price that really matters on bitcoin specially on the cryptomarket. The value of bitcoin is the most of benefit of bitcoin and advantage of bitcoin towards the other cryptocurrency.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

For me, Bitcoin now is really old. I don't much use bitcoin now because bitcoin has very large transaction fees and already expensive. For me, ethereum or NEO is now better, very fast transaction and has very low transaction fees, specially NEO.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

If im not mistaken bitcoin is better than other coins because it has a high value, and first currency exist in a long run. Bitcoin is becoming more recognizable and trusted in the past years. The popularity is increases and the supply is not going to change significantly because the supply is fixed to the internal mining algorithm.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

Bitcoin is better than other coins because it is the first decentralized digital currency and also the king of the crypto currency world. Use for online payments or any online transaction across the world which is easy, safe and reliable transaction processing and having the highest price and most promising potential.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

It is well known that, in terms of the value of bitcoin, it is more sober and stable than other digital currencies and is measured.

I don't think any other currency can replace bitcoin.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:07 AM

Bitcoin is most popular than other coins. And everybody feel the progress of bitcoin, when they trade it easy to earn more money by using bitcoin. And bitcoin is very helpful to us. Even now they facing struggles because of the price.
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

Yeah there will be a time when bitcoin be replace by other coin that has lower fees and fast transaction. But to be that one that coins should be worth trusted.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

I agree, Bitcoin will remove on Top 1 Somedays because The transaction is so slow and the Trasaction Fee is too high I think Etheruem will be top 1 because it has too fast transaction and small fees/gas and it has ERC-20 Token.
wendybean

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:42:07 AM

Bitcoin being the very first successful cryptocurrency has made is position to number one and in coming time there will be various altcoin which will lose its existence as the competition will be really high. But Bitcoin will stay where it is already.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: