Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitcoin is better than other coins?  (Read 2129 times)
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of altcoins.
In other words, Bitcoin has already lapped the field and has the ecosystem and the resources to compete with significant advantages. Bitcoin has two things going for it that help significantly in this respect. Stability and entrepreneurship. Both far exceed that of altcoins thus far and will make catching up very challenging.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kashwin663

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

bitcoin is first coin in his field of crypto,transaction fees low and time taken processes less
blackpete

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

It isn't better , there are way better options around . Bitcoin has the name so will be number 1 for a while i think. But once people start to see the other options bitcoin price will take a big hit.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

How Bitcoin is better than other coins? Bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over every altcoin in having existed 8 years without failure. The security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of altcoins.
Further, Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin. Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs creating companies around it with a lot of intellect, dedication and creativity going toward making it more useful.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

It has slow transactions and the fees are high, and it is the cryptocurrency frontier.

What do you think will realistically will take Bitcoins nr1 spot in the future? Bitcoin Cash maybe?  Huh

Bitcoin has got a great history, and this history makes it great. People know about it and trust it, therefore it is widely supported. Alts do not have such a great support yet.
Neljose

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Bitcoin may have some problems right now, but to say that it could be replaced by some other altcoin is out of the question, at least right now. Bitcoin being the first has done a pretty good job with public acceptance thus far.  No other coin has come close to even half of that kind of publicity as Bitcoin. Therefore if bitcoin dies altcoin as we know it may just go with it. Take bitconnect coin as a case study, immediately it went under so did the rest lending platforms.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

which ever coin you earn it is very likely that you will exchange them for bitcoin which is most renowned and trustworthy among all other cryptocurrencies. this leads to increase in demand for bitcoin and a subsequent increase in bitcoin price. considering this, who doesn't love to owe the 'main' coin ? nobody likes red-tape...lol. right from bitcoin to fiat or trading and shopping are easier with bitcoin than  with other currencies
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

I do not think so. Well, it might be for bitcoin for the value and it is all about that. Real life money is far more greater than bitcoin, the stability is the same because bitcoin value is not also stable but the thing is how long bitcoin will stay right? And also when is bitcoin would get generally accepted unlike a real life money that satisfied my two question. So, for me money is better than bitcoin though.
Windbeard

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

Zero or very low commission

The commissions are practically independent of the amount transferred or from the location of the sending and receiving parties. Often transactions are free. The commission is required only for the formation of technically large transactions that load the network, or very small amounts, to avoid an attack on the network by spamming a huge number of meaningless transactions.
Also there is no any subscription fee, limits and other restrictions.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

Having been involved in Bitcoin for a long time, I’ve noticed that there’s a pattern to how people think about Bitcoins as they discover more and more of the ecosystem surrounding it. Usually, the thoughts go something like this:

Wow, Bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money. How do I get some?
Mining sounds really cool. That sounds like where the money is going to get made. How do I get miners and start making some Bitcoin?
Mining looks really hard and difficult. I guess it’s better if I just buy it. Now where can I go buy some?
Awesome, now I own some Bitcoin, but what are all these other coins? Are they going to take over sometime?
I want to hedge against Bitcoin self destructing somehow. Maybe I should buy some of these altcoins.
I can’t possibly look into every altcoin there is, there’s just too many of them. How do I choose?
I know, I’ll just buy the most popular ones since they’re probably the most likely to have any chance at all of beating Bitcoin anyway.
Hmm, but the popular ones look pretty expensive. Maybe I’ll buy some of these other ones that are just starting.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

I don't think any other coin can dethrone bitcoin as the number one in the cryptocurrencies world due to the fact that bitcoin is the best coin and has high potentials with an unbeatable price in the exchange market. Despite the challenges we are facing in the bitcoin market it just a matter of time all those challenges will be solve and everything will be back to normal.
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

yes bitcoin is better than other coins. because of  price which is very high and impressiv and this currency is really promessing. The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Is bitcoin better? So far for sure. It was the beginning of cryptocurrency, people have the most confidence in btc, it is the most recognizable. If someone wants to invest in cryptocurrencies then most likely it will start with bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

I agree but it's the first coin that everyone trust more than any coins out there. It has flaws but it working and people  that are with bitcoin for years are attached to it so I know that they will do anything to make it stay and solve all its issues sooner.
MD DANISH

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:37:21 AM

Reson of bitcoin is better than any coins bitcoin price is daily increase and high
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

As my past few months of investments in bitcoin I have more hope on bitcoin and it’s market . If we know all the concept of bitcoin and it’s market then it is nothing we can earn like anything .

ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:45 AM

maybe for now that is the main reason why people think bitcoin is a bad way but . think of it now. many of big investors are still holding their bitcoins ,
BUT WHY? , small supply which makes bitcoin price GO SO HIGH. and I think after more and more forks it will eventually upgrade to its amazing form.
I have a ticker which notifies me every day if the tx price fee go lower than my treshold. . bitcoin is a long long long term investment or way of banking I guess
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

I think its because bitcoin is the number one digital currency invented and the price was easy change and the fees are lowest than other currency in terms of transaction. I know there are more reason why but bitcoin is so much lovable coin for us.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

This is super true that Bitcoin has slow transfer time and high fee. But it will remain at the first position. When the lightening network will be applicable, all the weak altcoin will go vanish and only Bitcoin will rule the market.
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Bitcoin is by far the most well known cryptocurrency and has been around long enough to have stood up to testing and criticism over the years. Therefore it is the most likely to gain widespread adoption around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: