Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict the market ?  (Read 590 times)
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

One needs to read news. They play an important role.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 02:21:01 AM

i think fundamentally good news and bad news have positive and negative effects on prices respectively.From my personal experience and just like you illustrated,that is mostly the case.For now the price of litecoin is likely to dip because of the news that charlie has or intends selling off the litecoins he has.So basically just keep your ears on the ground for any news and act on it.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:27:39 AM

Do your own research and read news. Anticipate changes and use logical analysis by predicting how the majority will react to certain changes. By doing so, you will be able to keep track of coin activities and know which one is about to pump or dump. Read discussions here.

ThinkAndGrowRich (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

Thank you all for your replies! I can conclude that watching the news does help. So here is my next question if it doesn’t get some replies maybe I will start a new post.

Where can I have live up to date information about what’s happening ?
Twitter ? I subscribe myself to all those who are linked to coins such as the founders ? Who else ? What sites get very fast accurate information ? The blogs of all exchange sites ? How can I know when and while it is happening and not after ? Is there a way to get info on rumors , how do these spread ?
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

not with a prediction or an other analaisa and if we talk about the current crypto price prediction I think the right answer is that the crypto price fluctuations will never be stable until whenever it means predictions or an analysis will not be a measure for us to determine about Which coin is best for investing. I think it's not just a prediction or analysis that needs to be done but better yet what should be done is to keep track of market movements with a continuous focus as market movements will continue to change on a daily basis. we do not know there are so many investors who go in for a crypto investment every day and there are also many investors who will make large profits. so that's what can cause the price of crypto is so volatile and can not be predicted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:08:39 AM

There is no way you can go all right with your prediction but atleast can have fair idea of what can happen.Prediction can be done by proper information.You need to collect information regarding following points,
1)Trends:-You need to be clear about what had happen in whole day infact in last whole week regarding prices of your coin.
2)Limit:-Find the last limit of you coin both maximum limit that means maximum price that has ever attain and minimum too with date.
3)News and Announcement:-Follow all the news and announcement because most of time these announcements are responsible for drastic change.
  With all this you can predict to what can happen and can be ready for future.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

There seem to often be a reason why certain coins go up or down. Here are 3 brief examples:
-The recent relation between Bitcoin Cash's up and the announcement of Coinbase's integration.
-In an article on ccn is mentioned: "The IOTA price, on the other hand, surged 36 percent on the news that Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC) had made a strategic investment in IOTA tokens."
-Also, around the 12th of december Ripple started to rise for days and at that time it could have been predicted because of what was put out in the media.

It seems that on ccn all this information is put after or while it happens. Why does ccn not write an article as soon as the article of Coinbase's integration is put out ?

Can we give each other some tips on how we can stay up to date so that we can invest accordingly and not after (when it's too late) or while (when it's still good but not amazing)?

Any input is appreciated.

Monitoring the market and understanding the information will help a lot in order to analyze the behavior of market in the future and also help to predict the price of each coin. Reading articles will help us a lot to be aware what’s happening in the crypto world but its disadvantage is that some of news/articles was all predictions. As the matter of fact, no one ever knows what will really happen.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

All I know now is that it seems like a great opportunity to buy again. I have been waiting for this.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

if bitcoin prices go up there is an issue or there is positive news about bitcoin for example there is a big company that will acquire or add bitcoin as its payment tool so that this positive news can push up the bitcoin price even higher, but if there is negative news about bitcoin, the case of bitcoin closure in a country can cause bitcoin prices to drop and very cheap and the moment can be utilized to buy as much bitcoin as possible
carles enck3

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

actually to predict the market is a very difficult thing but there are ways that I think can be used to predict the market but this way takes a long time to because it analyzes the movement of price grapik on the market of course we must know all the information from the market itself
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

There seem to often be a reason why certain coins go up or down. Here are 3 brief examples:
-The recent relation between Bitcoin Cash's up and the announcement of Coinbase's integration.
-In an article on ccn is mentioned: "The IOTA price, on the other hand, surged 36 percent on the news that Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC) had made a strategic investment in IOTA tokens."
-Also, around the 12th of december Ripple started to rise for days and at that time it could have been predicted because of what was put out in the media.

It seems that on ccn all this information is put after or while it happens. Why does ccn not write an article as soon as the article of Coinbase's integration is put out ?

Can we give each other some tips on how we can stay up to date so that we can invest accordingly and not after (when it's too late) or while (when it's still good but not amazing)?

Any input is appreciated.

in fact no one can predict the price of coin in this market all depends on the developers of the coin that is owned, if the developers do cooperation with some companies and make the coin that is useful then it will make the coin price becomes very expensive.
keepfighting

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

Predicting is tricky. I would suggest to analyze market trends, future business plans , investment plans and growth strategies of the company you want to invest in. Even a small decision be it political, social can make a impact on the market and bring the value up or down. And I feel luck also plays some role.
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:18 PM

you can't predict market, market is determined by the number of selling and buying
i have tips for you. this is my motto maybe you can use it "Buy the rumors, sell the news" that is, buy when there is a rumor that there will be good news .. and you can sell when rumors it has become news

and don't forget to find out what will be the news about the digital currency
ThinkAndGrowRich (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

you can't predict market, market is determined by the number of selling and buying
i have tips for you. this is my motto maybe you can use it "Buy the rumors, sell the news" that is, buy when there is a rumor that there will be good news .. and you can sell when rumors it has become news

and don't forget to find out what will be the news about the digital currency

Where should I start ? What sites ? What social media ?
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

Read papers, and keep yourself abreast with the latest. Of course, this presupposes your source is legit. Nevertheless, I, myself, do all the same but it is still a hard knock life when you are put in the real situation already. You are left to decide right there and then on what to do -- in our case, if we keep holding or sell given the heavily fluctuating value of Bitcoin. As you can see now, Bitcoin's price dropped significantly. Had I chosen to sell some of it when it was valued at around 19k, I could have realized the money I put into it and so much more. But then again, I chose to hold it. Now, I am down to the waiting game again. What I am saying is good data may be helpful but it can only do so much depending on circumstances that are way beyond our control.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:35 PM

Oh god that is impossible, how many times are you all going to post the same crap in here? Everybody knows that it is impossible to predict the price, not even the indicators are going to help you to do so.
Cryptos are purely based on speculations
RakelA96

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:46:02 PM

Where should I start ?  
"from your self" everyone gets what they want because they trying to figure out what they don't know

What sites ?
if you're looking out there, there's a lot of news websites about crypto world for example coindesk,crypto-news.net etc.

What social media ?
social media, You can get started with twitter, follow the official big market account.. follow the official account coin you invested
find out their progress ... when there's the latest news about one of the coins, quickly buy at the minimum price and take profits sufficiently

everyone learns from the bottom so they can go up .. keep learning you can be so upwards, everyone can be accustomed to
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:39 PM

Day trading with crypo is very risky (its like gambling). It is impossible to  predict the market, especially crypto market . Investment works better.
All you can do is make own research and Based on research decide which coin has potential to grow.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:00:31 PM

You can't predict, because the market are made by people.... There are no pattern... Is always gambling...
There are patterns, so I would not say you won't see some patterns.
Nevertheless, there are sometimes, that little things can still affect the market from acting the way you would have imagined it to be. Like you said, the market is just full of people/traders trying to make profit and obviously some have upper hands than the others while some are always fast to make some quick calls, but with some little analysis, you can actually get the best of the market.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

Hard to predict any of cryptocurrency to make higher than 90% opportunity going to be right.
Prediction is just the way how we think something but not in 100% right.
Only thing is good way just fundamental. Good news make good jump up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: