Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPECTRECOIN - XSPEC is the best anonymous coin?  (Read 743 times)
Orteip

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I think it is. Superior technology
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

Ive research and found this coin is far ahead from the existing privacy coins,its features will give us 100% anonimity.

Phattydeluxe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

Why would even coins like xmr and sumo need Tor? When transactions are hidden by default? As I understand Tor integration isn't that hard and I see coins like sumokoin just have it as a curiousity for people that want to test out the few lines of code. As I see it's more a marketing trick to associate themselves with a known privacy enterprise and thus look more secure, since it's all the rage these days. Xvg took it to another level though renaming it wraith protocol, or am I wrong?

Good question - I think it is to obfuscate IP address.

Exactly! It will hide your IP address.  Which seems pretty fundamental if you are looking for a TRUE privacy coin.  Silk Road type dark web markets should LOVE this coin!  Also, by incorporating OBFS4, it allows users in TOR blocked countries like China, Iran & Saudi Arabia the ability to circumvent their country's censorship and utilize Spectre coin.  OBFS4 basically hides TOR traffic and makes it appear as normal internet traffic. 

RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

I Love this coin but WHY haven't they made any mobile wallet?Huh?

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

The project is young, and the devs are working very good on many different things at the moment. I buyed xspec some weeks ago, and now in the bloodbath the last days, it was the coin in my portfolio with the least lose. So i think the future for this coin looks very bright. So get some before to expensive.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:40 AM

The project is young, and the devs are working very good on many different things at the moment. I buyed xspec some weeks ago, and now in the bloodbath the last days, it was the coin in my portfolio with the least lose. So i think the future for this coin looks very bright. So get some before to expensive.

I bought many of them already long time ago but I hate to store them on exchanges  Cry wanna nice mobile wallet  Cry

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

Yes it is,it gives 100% anonimity in our transactions unlike to xmr ,dash and other privacy coins.

Vralmeida

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

I bought some coins, I hope it goes up and gives me good profits
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

Yes ive read all of it,its morelikey it will beat XMR's position in the long run,thats for sure this coin is a lot better than XMR based on its technology i hope developers will be successful.

Here is an infographic I created as to why I think XSPEC is an easy 10-100xer for 2018:

Can you add DeepOnion in the comparison table? DeepOnion also has ToR integrated and has a very strong community. It will also have DeepSend (like XMR) feature by Q3 of 2018.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I will never understand how you dumb fucking noobs can not read the sticky topics here.
Or where the a staff went a year ago and ever since.
People use to get banned for shit like this.. not no more.  Roll Eyes

Oh and is this by Intel ?
hahhaha love the name.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
marshaljs

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

What is the difference between the DeepOnion and XSpec? Both are privacy coin and anonymous ..Any views from the group?
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

To my regret, I'm not very knowledgeable in the Spectrecoin project, because now there are so many projects that I simply do not have enough memory in my brain to just remember about any projects. Those that interest me of course, I remember. But I have not heard about it, but thanks to you I will read it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: