Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard Times for a Hodler!!  (Read 653 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

Hard to sit here and watch our BTC fighting off yet another attack from these twat wads. Our baby is wounded but standing strong.

Godspeed.

How can a true holder worry that the bitcoin is having a return of 60% just in the month of December, and 1600% throughout the year? Actually I do not understand how a person can be called a bitcoin holder and not have enough patience to resist smoothly a slight drop of 20%, which in the market of cryptos is very ordinary. Maybe it's better for you to sell your bitcoins and put the profits in a bank.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:24:28 PM

It's really hard to watch bitcoin dropping but instead of worrying better keep trusting bitcoin because as every time we experience this there is a revenge in price after and holder will celebrate by receiving a much higher value bitcoin fluctuates and that's normal what important is whenever it falls it will end up rising
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:27:03 PM

Hard to sit here and watch our BTC fighting off yet another attack from these twat wads. Our baby is wounded but standing strong.

Godspeed.

Bitcoin will survived no matter what, this thing happened so many times already this year, and as a believer we don't need to worry. Bitcoin is powerful that can really go beyond our expectation. This is just a temporary, you should believe on it and keep on holding.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:37:12 PM

It is true that now everything is back to normal, coin coin altcoin has all improved and many are feeling the positive results of their profits.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:37:52 PM

I have been sold my Bitcoin for cash few days ago, i'm still waiting when price going for raising up again, this trend could be occur this week. I know this hard if you got some Btc where decided to hodl or selling it, but if you looking for long term investment, there is nothing to worry for this dump condition.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:10 PM

Godspeed.

Aren't these exactly the times that holding was designed for? If you are a true holder then it should be easy because there shouldn't be any doubt in your mind about your decisions

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

Just take it easy with a smile in your face,
Bitcoin has been attacked and declared dead for hundreds of times, but see where it stands now
There is nothing to worry, to me the hardest part of being a Hodler is not to sell it when you have 100% gains or more, my hands are very itchy to push the sell button LOL

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:56:06 PM

Godspeed.
Holding is much more recommended these days because bitcoin is always going down because of some correction due to rapid increasing. Just wait and relax bitcoin will go up

reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

Don't panic holders. This is a long term investment. The value will increase in no time. We will just need to trust the power of bitcoin.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:57:45 AM

If you are a true hodler you wouldn't care about temporary price dump. Just continue to hold and avoid looking at bitcoin price every minute because
the price will be huge after 1 or 2 years.

Exactly, if a simple price correction worries you then you might need to take medicine because there will be a lot more of correction in the future. Do not be rattled just stick with your plan and focus on your end goal. It will be helpful if you do not check the price everyday.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:43 AM

Godspeed.
I do not know what you are talking about the price of bitcoin has gone down somehow but nothing to be alarmed, the price could crash to 3000 dollars and I will not sell any of my bitcoin since that will still be a good price for me, you need to ask yourself the next question, are you willing to hold if bitcoin crashed an 80% in value? If the answer is yes then you are a true holder.
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:01:37 AM

Hardest times ever... You are true holder if you believe in the coin.
FlyingDutchman420

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:19:09 AM

I just bought some bitcoin at the 19,500 level but I'm not worried. I think it will hit $100,000 in 2018.
Bloomie

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:43:41 AM

I just bought some bitcoin at the 19,500 level but I'm not worried. I think it will hit $100,000 in 2018.

Is it really projected to go to 100k?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

This is the best test to know what type of hodlers you are and how you believe in the power of bitcoin I have seen this many times and bitcoin always survive in the situation like this so the best thing to do, sitback relax and hodl. 

nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:12 AM

Long term it is still good so not to worry with these fluctuations. It was hit harder in 2015 and some investors weren't sure if it was ever going to come back to $1000 mark. Now, the trust is more

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:54 AM

I think that it is a hard time for holders because of the sudden rise, and not because of the price fix,and let me explain why:

It is really hard to stay an holder when the coin goes up like that because you will have to watch your profits grow from the side and not to sell.

It is much easier to hold at a loss as you will wait for you to be at the green side which usually happens .
arif9988

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

yes but i think iff we want hold for long time , so no tanson , i think after few day we can recovary our loss , and also big boom coming
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:50:46 AM

yes but i think iff we want hold for long time , so no tanson , i think after few day we can recovary our loss , and also big boom coming
The price is set to go up real soon, there is a lot of people that have money read to invest into Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:04 AM

Godspeed.

That is the problem when you are a holder and also keeping on track of what is happening with the price of bitcoin.
I am always hoping I could forget I have some invested bitcoin but you just cant when your social medias are all about crypto currencies.

It will keep on pulling you to see how much it is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: