Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol  (Read 5724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Is IVEP beta coming soon?

Beta already?

Yeah, why not? They need something besides the videos for people to try out and get interested ASAP. A beta could show the people, that still don't know what this project is about, to try it out for themselves. There is no need for it to be complicated, just a couple of functionalities and an easy editing software.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/

Who is Marissa Anwar tho?

I think she is head of marketing department.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

@Marissa_Anwar is on the list of the 24 women to “follow” in the blockchain space: https://coinreviews.io/24-women-in-blockchain-crypto-you-should-be-following/

High profile people in dubteam,thats always good to know,and it should reassure investors that they are doing the right thing.and it will bring new ones too.!
UncleT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

High profile people in dubteam,thats always good to know,and it should reassure investors that they are doing the right thing.and it will bring new ones too.!

I don't know anything about her, but then again I'm new to all of this. I would love to have a better presentation of the core members and the advisors, interviews and such.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

I don't know anything about her, but then again I'm new to all of this. I would love to have a better presentation of the core members and the advisors, interviews and such.

I second this. It would be awesome to find out more about the people on the project.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

I second this. It would be awesome to find out more about the people on the project.

True,that would be great way for people to see the actual people behind the project,and that way community will connect better with the project.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

True,that would be great way for people to see the actual people behind the project,and that way community will connect better with the project.

That should be a must for any project. They put the faces and names on their websites, but besides some little info we don't know much about them and it could be a good selling point.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Yes they are not some unknown people.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

IVEP looks like a great and useful protocol Smiley
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

Are you tired of watching your coins shed their values ​​and lose money?
Are you new to this world of crypto-coins, want to invest and do not know where to start?
So come to know and invest at https://pool.stakinglab.io/ an innovative platform, with a team trained to guide you and solve all your doubts, with automated software, with a few clicks you can start using and participating this fantastic world of POS coins and Masternode coins.
...we offer the following coins:
current Masternodes: ALQO, SOLARIS, FORCE, PHORE, BITCOIN GREEN, ARION, SMART, MIE.
current POS Coins: Aerium, Ember, Hold, Monkey, Mutual, Opc, Steep, Xgox, Dvrs, Dv7 and many more.
for more information visit: https://pool.stakinglab.io/"

What is this? A commercial?
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

From what I see the community is hyping the project a lot Smiley

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Marketing will come later on.

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.

This will be a killer when it reaches exchanges!

Yes can't wait for that!
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I agree,this project deffinitely deserves more attention,both here on the forum,and on telegram and other media.But since this is still pre ico phase,im sure once we get into ICO,dubteam will be more agressive with marketing,maybe they re just pacing it.

Since pre ico already started,you cant neglect that either.But im sure dubtoken team is thinking about everything.

Do we know on which exchange it will arrive first?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Are you tired of watching your coins shed their values ​​and lose money?
Are you new to this world of crypto-coins, want to invest and do not know where to start?
So come to know and invest at https://pool.stakinglab.io/ an innovative platform, with a team trained to guide you and solve all your doubts, with automated software, with a few clicks you can start using and participating this fantastic world of POS coins and Masternode coins.
...we offer the following coins:
current Masternodes: ALQO, SOLARIS, FORCE, PHORE, BITCOIN GREEN, ARION, SMART, MIE.
current POS Coins: Aerium, Ember, Hold, Monkey, Mutual, Opc, Steep, Xgox, Dvrs, Dv7 and many more.
for more information visit: https://pool.stakinglab.io/"

What is this? A commercial?

Looks like it, I might not know much but I've been on this thread for a while now and know enough about the project to tell that this is shitposting Smiley But you know what, if we see people shitposting on this thread we know the project is gaining momentum. They know people are interested in this idea and that it has a lot of eyes on it.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

They might not be, but, unfortunately, if you are not balls deep in the crypto world there is a big chance you don't know who they are. If they want to reach the mainstream audience they need to implement a different strategy.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Do we know on which exchange it will arrive first?

It is  way too early for those kind of things,and those speculations,as this project is still in the presale phase,and no serious team will announce the exchange before its actually listed.And most exchanges force you to sign NDA anyway.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:27:04 AM

They might not be, but, unfortunately, if you are not balls deep in the crypto world there is a big chance you don't know who they are. If they want to reach the mainstream audience they need to implement a different strategy.

Thats true,if you wanna make it big,and i think dub team aims high,you will have toreach all those who dont know much about crypto,and are not really interested,and for that you need different kind of influencers.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Thats a good diea,maybe give that suggestion to them directly,team is active on the Telegram channel.
Laffyduffie

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

Can we get any update how is sale going so far?
descuri

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

I agree, the end game to get higher usage and sales is to get the general public interested in crypto and buying tokens... so actually more press llike interview and such would be useful.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Is IVEP beta coming soon?

Beta already?

Yeah, why not? They need something besides the videos for people to try out and get interested ASAP. A beta could show the people, that still don't know what this project is about, to try it out for themselves. There is no need for it to be complicated, just a couple of functionalities and an easy editing software.

Beta should be awesome! Hoping to get a chance to check out all the awesome features, or at least some since it is a beta.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: