Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:29:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀  (Read 27176 times)
cichinero

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

I got kicked out of stakeunited discord for sayng that the DEV is worthless, because they updated the site and my 2FA does not work.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
That is how stakeunited site works
cichinero

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

I got kicked out of stakeunited discord for sayng that the DEV is worthless, because they updated the site and my 2FA does not work.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
That is how stakeunited site works

How do you update your email on a site that does not work properly Huh
I can't update my mail because profile does not work. Support does not work. Ya great team what to say. Nothing works.
cichinero

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Such business are getting smash! Interesting business, extraordinary project, reasoned website!

I believe you get paid by the houre to say that (like a bitch).
They dump all coin. they dump all coin reward they get from us. All coin that are on stakeunited  go downhill. i see no coin going UP.
Plus for me it toke 2-3 days to withdraw my coin. For other it toke only 1 day.
dani-cat

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

does the page still work? I sent a few devs but the deposit does not arrive.

or on slopes, although more than 12 hours ago he registered in the deviant network and it took 5 minutes to move it to another bigger account

How long did it take to register a deposit?
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:02:23 PM

does the page still work? I sent a few devs but the deposit does not arrive.

or on slopes, although more than 12 hours ago he registered in the deviant network and it took 5 minutes to move it to another bigger account

How long did it take to register a deposit?

if you cant login or page doesn't work ,please make sure you clear your chache and cookies or you can change your web browser data
my experience all working fine if we use mozilla firefox
deposit and withdrawl proccessed in 48hours max usually
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

I have never used a POS pool. When I use it do I have to deposit my coins on your platform or how does that work?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
dani-cat

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

mine was all good, at 24 the deposit appeared but also appeared the performance that had been generating that day, so everything ok, I just chose a complicated day to start my tests

I have never used a POS pool. When I use it do I have to deposit my coins on your platform or how does that work?

Yes of course, you have to send the coins to the portfolio that gives you stakeunited. Once they arrive they will send it to another account but note your participation so they can assign your earnings.

I think it is important to clarify that once you send the coins they will remain in their hands, but in this case it seems a good company that fulfills its purpose
DeepMining76

Activity: 287
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

Hi,

I have a Problem with StakeUnited.

how do I change my Mailadress? Or what can i do to withdrawal Coins?

AeriumX (AEX) trying to withdrawal what must i do to "to confirm"?

Is Stakeunited sending a Mail with the withdrawal link?

The Support Links doesn´t work....

Please help!

Thx!
StahlKrupp

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Hi,

Please help!

Thx!

There is no confirmation except 2FA Wink
Haney Yoka

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

I have sent a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your return!
Extraordinary website, rational results, a very excellent business.
Fechista

Activity: 31
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Hi fellow stakers Smiley

We just listed a promising project which was frequently requested by our community! It offers great price expectations and PoS abilities! It's LightPay Coin https://www.lightpaycoin.org/ !
It's a coin focusing on real life uses cases and a strong community! Also check out their discord: https://discord.gg/tKDXDps

We just listed an awesome project on our now 24 000 users platform! It was the most requested project by our community members! It offers great price expectations and PoS abilities! It's Electra Coin (ECA)  https://electraproject.org/ ! It's a coin focusing on real life uses cases and a strong community! Also check out their discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/B8F7Jdv !

We are proud to list another promising project on our great community pool! It's a project with some ambitious goals! It's called Dystem (DTEM) You can look up all the information about the coin on their website https://dystem.io/ or visit their discord server https://discord.gg/MV6KDYt ! It's a coin built by innovative entrepreneurs which will build up a project for the real world with real value behind it!

Due to the huge demand we received from our community members we are also offering LightPayCoin (LPC) masternodes now! You can participate with only 40 coins per seat! https://masternodes.online/currencies/LPC/ They have some really solid ROI for some time now!

Happy staking Smiley
lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

I really love their service so far. best pool around Smiley using them for 6 months already  Smiley

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
Fechista

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

All JIYO coins were swapped successfully! Swap ratio was 5:1!  Cool
PangLima Coin

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

Hi,

Please help!

Thx!

no need to confirm the email when we withdraw our coins,just need to wait between 24hours till 48hours
but i saw the new template is so complicated,
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

mine was all good, at 24 the deposit appeared but also appeared the performance that had been generating that day, so everything ok, I just chose a complicated day to start my tests

Yes of course, you have to send the coins to the portfolio that gives you stakeunited. Once they arrive they will send it to another account but note your participation so they can assign your earnings.

I think it is important to clarify that once you send the coins they will remain in their hands, but in this case it seems a good company that fulfills its purpose

Ok but the risk reward ratio is quite bad as you can loose all your investment while getting a few percentage points POS in return.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Fechista

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

If you haven't noticed it yet there are some awesome chances to win you some extra $$$ in the #bounties and #invitation-challenge! https://discord.gg/ECw35kv

We also offer LightPayCoin (LPC) Masternodes now as well!  Cool
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Ok but the risk reward ratio is quite bad as you can loose all your investment while getting a few percentage points POS in return.

I agree that the risk in this project is very high. The founders of the project at least can provide personal data, passport, driver's license (standard volume of KYC). This is also not a guarantee that in case of problems we will return the investment, but at least something. I think this type of joint investment should be changed to keep the coins in the account of some intermediary (smart contract or something).
PangLima Coin

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

i hope the team stake united can do research to looking for good coin and adding it
a lot of coins has good pos and rewards but not added on stake united like : vulcano coin,hempcoin ,.etc
wong7181

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

yes, many POS coins in the market, for example high coin was doing fine for the last couple of months, but now, it drops like shit
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

I agree that the risk in this project is very high. The founders of the project at least can provide personal data, passport, driver's license (standard volume of KYC). This is also not a guarantee that in case of problems we will return the investment, but at least something. I think this type of joint investment should be changed to keep the coins in the account of some intermediary (smart contract or something).

If they refuse to let us know who they are there is no convincing argument left to use their service as the risk is just extremely high.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: