Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] StakeUnited.com - Multicoin POS Pool | AUTOMATED | HIGH REFSYSTEM 🚀  (Read 27176 times)
readyUP

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

StakeUnited.com

attention to this site !!! some coins are blocked for almost a month without the possibility to withdraw and do not respond to the tickets. a well organized scam
Johnnybravo030

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

StakeUnited.com

attention to this site !!! some coins are blocked for almost a month without the possibility to withdraw and do not respond to the tickets. a well organized scam

I can understand your frustated because of the delisting of your coin.
You can still withdraw your coins but there is a service fee for that.

Its really important if you make an investment to keep informed about it!
Stake United makes it really easy to put all updates in #news And #announcements.
And sent an e-mail newsletter so that all users can READ in the blink of an eye,whats ahead.

Kind regards Johnnybravo👍🏻
cryptounited (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

https://stakeunited.com/signup

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

@readyup: We are sorry to hear that, but we sent out a newsletter to every member 10 days prior to th delisting and also posted and reminder on the website 2 days before. If you miss out delisitng dates it is your own fault unfortunately. Nevertheless we offer the possibility to recover lost coins for a small service fee. Kind regards

readyUP

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

@readyup: We are sorry to hear that, but we sent out a newsletter to every member 10 days prior to th delisting and also posted and reminder on the website 2 days before. If you miss out delisitng dates it is your own fault unfortunately. Nevertheless we offer the possibility to recover lost coins for a small service fee. Kind regards

I did not receive any email, surely it was in the spam !!
I missed for 4 days from the site and I saw only after the announcement !!
then tell me how I can recover my BBKs even if I have to lose some .. I wrote two tickets as soon as the coin was left but no one answered me ..
Last thing !!!
my ECAs are still blocked without being able to withdraw them, why does this happen?
I hope you can give me the chance to withdraw both coins as soon as possible, thanks very soon.
readyUP

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:13:56 PM by readyUP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:19 PM

Better call them Scamunited.
I have been asking for my coins for 3 month but they kept saying that wait for the final withdrawal date and now they are asking withdrawal fee of 4LTC which worth more than my actual coins.
Don't stake with them, I am going to report to the anti fraud department and i am going to sue them, no matter whatever cost I have to pay but I'll teach them a lesson.

Daekbyong

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

I have been asking for my coins for 3 month but they kept saying that wait for the final withdrawal date and now they are asking withdrawal fee of 4LTC which worth more than my actual coins.
Don't stake with them, I am going to report to the anti fraud department and i am going to sue them, no matter whatever cost I have to pay but I'll teach them a lesson.

I never use staking pools, but it's better to make your judgement on StakeUnited that this one is a scam pool if you can show off snapshot of your problems on the pool.
Snapshotted images will make your judgements have higher powerful validity.
Iinteresting and unique concepts are made by StakeUnited, hopefully they can develop the more interesting projects in the future
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

I never use staking pools, but it's better to make your judgement on StakeUnited that this one is a scam pool if you can show off snapshot of your problems on the pool.
Iinteresting and unique concepts are made by StakeUnited, hopefully they can develop the more interesting projects in the future
It was your own mistake as you provided a wrong email address. But I am glad I solved your issue now. Have a nice day and enjoy your stakes.
findshakil

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

It was your own mistake as you provided a wrong email address. But I am glad I solved your issue now. Have a nice day and enjoy your stakes.

My problem have never been resolved and you guys never return my coins, i gave the correct email address, and today after posting my concerns here they deleted my ticket from their support. Shame on you scammers bastards.
findshakil

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

My problem have never been resolved and you guys never return my coins, i gave the correct email address, and today after posting my concerns here they deleted my ticket from their support. Shame on you scammers bastards.

Can you give us your email (just snapshots with blurred contents at important rows which present personal information).
By now, I don't think that Stake United.com is a scam platform.

my email address is sajidprh@gmail.com
cryptounited (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

https://stakeunited.com/signup

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Can you give us your email (just snapshots with blurred contents at important rows which present personal information).
By now, I don't think that Stake United.com is a scam platform.

my email address is sajidprh@gmail.com

Yes, you missed the delisting date although every member got an email 10 days prior to the delisting and we also posted reminders on our website and in our discord channel. We also offer members who missed the deadline to recover their coins for a small recovery fee. Kind regards

readyUP

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

Yes, you missed the delisting date although every member got an email 10 days prior to the delisting and we also posted reminders on our website and in our discord channel. We also offer members who missed the deadline to recover their coins for a small recovery fee. Kind regards

I opened two tickets 20 days ago. I would just like to pay the fees to get my BBK back. how can I do without posting my email publicly?
Johnnybravo030

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

I opened two tickets 20 days ago. I would just like to pay the fees to get my BBK back. how can I do without posting my email publicly?

Just Go to the Stake United discord server. And sent a direct dm at one of the core members
And all will be solved asap!
https://discord.gg/EF5SEZC
readyUP

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

they asked me 4 LTC to get 50 € of BBk. this is pure legalized scam with extortion.
besucher

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:57:08 AM

Will the project work?
besucher

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

StakeUnited.com - scammers ?
readyUP

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

they are dishonest !! and with the action of closing the node, yes, scammed !!! because they have all the coins inside their wallet. because I have to pay 5-6 more times to get my coins. this is called scam or extortion.
they say they sent an email. but we can not always be there to look at the email and their email arrives in the spam box.
Johnnybravo030

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

they are dishonest !! and with the action of closing the node, yes, scammed !!! because they have all the coins inside their wallet. because I have to pay 5-6 more times to get my coins. this is called scam or extortion.
they say they sent an email. but we can not always be there to look at the email and their email arrives in the spam box.

Ready up. You missed the delisting of your coins. It was announced in the frontpage of the website,the discord server And in your e-mail. When investing in crypto you have to follow the news regarding it.
All the masternodes that are not profitable anymore will be disbanded. All markets are red. And with a low btc price , is it a decision that had to be Made.

Great that you follow the news now 👍🏻
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Dealt with stake united many times. Both withdrawals and deposits went smooth. they delayed withdrawal for 6 days but paid all my coins plus staked ones.
Until now, Those people pay without problems.
besucher

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Today I received my coins. Everything works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: