Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest its good  (Read 238 times)
btcpepa04 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:57:12 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2020, 09:55:23 AM by btcpepa04

Invest in btc contact me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

With this kind of throw away account you will not be able to convince even a 4 year old boy to send you Bitcoins to invest. This kind of scam has been archived because it was used over and over again in this forum and I cant even think that someone will try to pull this of scam. You cant even convince yourself to buy your own domain for this kind of business.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

I suppose the plan to sell that nonexistent iPhone on the Goods section didn't work? If it did, you would have $500 to "invest" in your plan above.

Seems to be a carefully planned new scheme, complete with a list of terms, an investor form for the many you expect will invest and of course you had to include the only address you will ever accept deposits into... all other bitcoin addresses are not legit so for those who want to join, this is the official ANN thread for this investment.  Roll Eyes

some un-expected car payments

Why not sell or pawn the car or borrow from the bank and invest it?

This is all beautifully designed with impressive words, but that red paint is difficult to ignore.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:46:00 AM

This is an obvious ponzi.

Players attempt to profit by stealing from community members. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
btcpepa04 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:52:36 AM

Its not scam iam not want to steal btc i have project
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:00 AM

Hello, I have a trading account on Localbitcoins (BTC Trading Exchange) where I buy gift cards for a low rate and re-sell/use for a 1:1 rate. Through this process I profit about 15-20% of the card that is sold to me through Paxful. Example: If someone sells me a $100 gift card at a 0.80 rate I will profit $20 on that card. If I were to buy then sell $10,000 in cards I would profit $2,000~ minus a few fees. I go through the process of buying the entire worth of my capital then selling the entire worth of the gift cards (USD), transferring that to the bank, wiring it to buy more BTC in about 2-3 days. I started off with only around $200. I split 50/50 the profit with my partner which we both share monthly bills, gas payments, taxes, etc. Profit and capital growth didn't go as planned because of some un-expected car payments and personal payments on both sides. With your investment you can help me profit more  and I can help you by paying your interest. If someone invests 0.10 BTC for 2 weeks I can run that about 4-5 times helping me profit between 0.08-0.10.

TERMS:

• Depending on the day your transaction confirms will the interest start.
• If you invest in me you get 0.5% of your original deposit per day. (Simple Interest)
• The minimum amount to deposit is BTC0.01 and the maximum is BTC0.30. (Speak to me if you wish to invest over BTC0.30, special terms and arrangements are to be put in place if so.)
• The minimum investment time is 5 days and the maximum is 21 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdrawal at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the forum or by PMing me, you will receive your BTC either when I see your post or 24 hours if my money is going through wire transfer. (Unless you give days of investment)
• Interest is calculated at the end of the process not daily, if you deposited BTC0.01 and invest for 10 days you get 5% rather 0.5% of BTC0.01 each day
(Simple interest)

Investor Form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]
[b]Interest Only:[/b] (Leave Yes or No)
If you don't know how many days leave blank or put "unknown".
DEPOSIT ADDRESS:
1NJkLDw2sx96s8VUNtD3B9gSBS6thrUoXJ
~This is the only address I will ever accept deposits to.

I hope to have a successful and legitimate investing form, if you have any advice or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Current Status: Waiting Investor
~Common project

Its not scam iam not want to steal btc i have project

Then why are you using the same post as Sweeet? If its not a scam you would be using your own topic and words and not trying copy someone elses. Go on and get out of here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: