Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash site is up...  (Read 1899 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

NH is convenient and convenience is something you have to pay for in Crypto. While the fees may seem small, over time they do add up. If you're trying to learn how to mine I still highly suggest learning the ropes with actual configuration and voltage, etc. You'll 'learn' as well as you would with Nicehash and you make more over longer periods of time.

No matter how you mine, ALWAYS regularly withdraw your earnings and keep them on an address whose key you own. You never know what can happen to your funds if you don't actually own them.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Are you still trusting nicehash after the hack.. For me i feel this is inside job that is why almost all miners balance are gone..
Much better to mine directly with script like claymore or any script provided by trusted members here without any problem

and i have a question, will u all return to mine from nicehash?
and will nicehash fullfill their promise at 31 januari 2018?
i have 0,029btc at there...

i think i'm will not mining there before they return my btc...
If its real better to wait on january 31 just to be sure they are still legit or not if they are paid you out well you are lucky to get your bitcoins back..
So any news on funds returning?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
X299

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

No news.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

No news from the scammers yet lol?

draqsoru

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:11:07 PM by draqsoru

"The Repayment program will start on Friday, February 2, 2018, and will initially reimburse 10% of the old balance amount to all users that were impacted by the security breach.
We are committed to periodically repay the remaining amount to all users in the coming months."
Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

"The Repayment program will start on Friday, February 2, 2018, and will initially reimburse 10% of the old balance amount to all users that were impacted by the security breach.
We are committed to periodically repay the remaining amount to all users in the coming months."

It's always best to include the source link:

https://www.nicehash.com/news/nicehash-will-fully-reimburse-its-users

Shnikes101

Activity: 254
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Checked out the repayment program - Here's what you're agreeing to:

Repayment program
By entering the NiceHash Repayment program you acknowledge that NiceHash will fully reimburse your old balance, without any interest, to your current balance in parts. You also agree with your old balance amount of 0.XXXXX BTC and once you enter the program NiceHash will not be able to change that amount.

Old balance will be reimbursed only in Bitcoin (BTC), without any interest, and not in the fiat value or any other cryptocurrency.

Enter repayment program

*Repayment program starts on Friday, February 2nd, 2018.
Disclaimer: By reimbursing of your old balance, NICEHASH d.o.o. does not, in any way or by any means, assume liability for the damages occurred because of NiceHash security breach on December 6, 2017.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Checked out the repayment program - Here's what you're agreeing to:

Repayment program
By entering the NiceHash Repayment program you acknowledge that NiceHash will fully reimburse your old balance, without any interest, to your current balance in parts. You also agree with your old balance amount of 0.XXXXX BTC and once you enter the program NiceHash will not be able to change that amount.

Old balance will be reimbursed only in Bitcoin (BTC), without any interest, and not in the fiat value or any other cryptocurrency.

Enter repayment program

*Repayment program starts on Friday, February 2nd, 2018.
Disclaimer: By reimbursing of your old balance, NICEHASH d.o.o. does not, in any way or by any means, assume liability for the damages occurred because of NiceHash security breach on December 6, 2017.
I think you can be very happy if you get fully reimbursed (without interest). IMO it's hard that it will happen. Another hack is more probable.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: