Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry  (Read 30582 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

Your ZeeFund idea is spot on; It is exactly what I have been waiting for a platform to fund normal projects without having to go through the hassle of actually creating an ICO and persuading investors. Can't wait for that to be processed (btw nice visualization on progress of each of your projects).

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

I like the different services that the Zeepin chain project plans to provide. They all work together to offer an incredible product to creative companies/agencies. I also like the fact that they offer to hold copyright records on a decentralized platform that can't be tampered with, which is important for sensitive information.

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

Could someone tell me is bounty-campaign still open? it's not fully accessibly at the site..

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Could someone tell me is bounty-campaign still open? it's not fully accessibly at the site..

Taking a look at their token allocation lay out, I actually didn't see anything talking about a certain percentage allocated for bounty. Thus, am not really sure if they are running any form of bounty
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Wow! I'm thrilled by the vast amount of resources this project has to offer and also a little bit upset with myself for not noticing before the ICO ended. I'll have to wait until it hits the exchanges, I hope to catch a bunch before the price skyrockets. Which will be the best media to know that, this thread, twitter or telegram?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

Wow! I'm thrilled by the vast amount of resources this project has to offer and also a little bit upset with myself for not noticing before the ICO ended. I'll have to wait until it hits the exchanges, I hope to catch a bunch before the price skyrockets. Which will be the best media to know that, this thread, twitter or telegram?

Dude i was seeing zeepin everywhere but somehow it was like in my blinders and i somehow missed it, i too am now waiting for the market to hit exchanges so i can get in, but it'll probably be higher thahn during the ICO for sure, but it seems like the project as a whole will push the token price up over longterm so its definitly worth adding to my HODL collection XD, still kicking myself daily over not getting in early. Coins with dAPPs are going to explode i think they bring a lot to the table so prices will definitly go up over time
Dxlike

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

I like the concept.What would happen if I want to change my investment amount?
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

Taking a look at their token allocation lay out, I actually didn't see anything talking about a certain percentage allocated for bounty. Thus, am not really sure if they are running any form of bounty

There was a bounty. You can check it out here https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/bounty.php, although at this point there isn't too much information there as the ICO is over now. So yes, I believe the bounty is no longer running.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

Wow, they have reached the hardcap one week earlier. I must say I heard about Zeepin a few weeks ago. But then forgot about it because of 100 other things. Have just heard of the end of the ICO and annoy me now something that I have missed. But they want to bring their tokens in about 1 month on Exchanges, then I'll buy some there

ICO period was from 18th Jan 2018 and Zeepin sold all token on 18th Jan only. That means within few hours it got sold out.
I also missed the ICO, but lets hope I will be able to get some at exchange. Zeepin team is reaching out to mainstream exchanges to get listed on these promising exchanges. Once its listed on big exchange then Sky is the limit for ZPT.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

I have taken a look at the Zeepin team on their site, but i don't see a LinkedIn link for the team members. This will make your team professional and trustful. Hope that they add it on the site.
Sure, we will provide their LinkedIn profiles soon. The "problem" is that LinkedIn isn't widely used in China and most of them don't have a previously made LinkedIn profile. We guarantee that all the personal information about the founders on our website is reliable and truthful.

I think you answering the question proves enough. Thank you for replying to us. Being there to answer the questions of the community is a great assurance. The only thing I really regret is not getting onboard on this early especially with the projects that are in progress. Can wait to get some in an exchange.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

Good idea. I thinks this project will be success and I hope this project can running smoothly. I will always support this project.
neo platform is so faster and use easy. I was give 2 neo >>  2236 zpt and I waiting my 2555 bounty to my neon wallet..
later, We waiting to list on exchange. I think first linsting on Kucoin later OKex or binance..

Good to here that you have 2200+ ZPT, I will suggest to hold it and dont sell at listing. ZTP have very good potential to ho high and high.
Zeepin team have nice concept.
Zipeen ICO PERIOD: January 18th 2018 - 1PM (UTC) to January 29th 2018 - 0:59PM (UTC), but I checked there website and I can see the information that ICO is closed. "We are more than thrilled to announce that Zeepin ICO successfully completed, reaching our hard cap at 6:14 p.m (UTC), on Jan 18th"
I see lot of demand for the ZPT. I missed this ICO, but I will buy it from exchange.

Theirs ICO is closed but still Bounty campaign is going on. They are calculating points after audit. Have some options like Bitcointalk Discussion, Follows Twitter, Teelgram Channel and like more.  

https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/

I think the bounty is closed now, before the ico you could log in and see bounty options you could join but they are gone now.

Yes you are right. Bounties are over and are currently under review. Bounty tokens will be distributed within 10 days  Wink
That's fine. But how they are calculating bounty tokens? I mean I saw after login +50 points accepted for Twitter follows. 50 points means exactly how much ZPT or amount in points?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

There was a bounty. You can check it out here https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/bounty.php, although at this point there isn't too much information there as the ICO is over now. So yes, I believe the bounty is no longer running.

Thanks, if ICO has already closed bounty-campaign closed too for sure.
Unfortunately I missed it

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:44 AM

Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

bounty is already closed, there was 6 million ZPTs reserved for bounty
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Good idea. I thinks this project will be success and I hope this project can running smoothly. I will always support this project.
neo platform is so faster and use easy. I was give 2 neo >>  2236 zpt and I waiting my 2555 bounty to my neon wallet..
later, We waiting to list on exchange. I think first linsting on Kucoin later OKex or binance..

Good to here that you have 2200+ ZPT, I will suggest to hold it and dont sell at listing. ZTP have very good potential to ho high and high.
Zeepin team have nice concept.
Zipeen ICO PERIOD: January 18th 2018 - 1PM (UTC) to January 29th 2018 - 0:59PM (UTC), but I checked there website and I can see the information that ICO is closed. "We are more than thrilled to announce that Zeepin ICO successfully completed, reaching our hard cap at 6:14 p.m (UTC), on Jan 18th"
I see lot of demand for the ZPT. I missed this ICO, but I will buy it from exchange.

Theirs ICO is closed but still Bounty campaign is going on. They are calculating points after audit. Have some options like Bitcointalk Discussion, Follows Twitter, Teelgram Channel and like more.  

https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/

I think the bounty is closed now, before the ico you could log in and see bounty options you could join but they are gone now.

Yes you are right. Bounties are over and are currently under review. Bounty tokens will be distributed within 10 days  Wink
That's fine. But how they are calculating bounty tokens? I mean I saw after login +50 points accepted for Twitter follows. 50 points means exactly how much ZPT or amount in points?
amount of ZPT
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Wow. For real?? That's strange. Cause if there was a bounty and it wasn't stated in their token allocation, where then did bounty payment fund code from?? Cause according to their allocation plans, 50% of them will be sold publicly through the ICO.
20% will be used as a provision for community development, 20% will be held by the founding members of the team and angel investors and 10% will be used as the R&D fund. That's 100% token spent. Or was the bounty payment not in zeepin token?? Or am I missing something?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

I'm pretty sure bounty falls under community development, the whole point of bounties are to develop communities around the ecosystem and develop the platforms excitement to start people using it. Regardless even if the zeepin team uses their own funds to push a bounty its only good for the token as it increases popularity and will see the team and the coin grow in value. They seem to have a solid project and a solid plan so that means we should see the coin grow in value over time.
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

I'm pretty sure bounty falls under community development, the whole point of bounties are to develop communities around the ecosystem and develop the platforms excitement to start people using it. Regardless even if the zeepin team uses their own funds to push a bounty its only good for the token as it increases popularity and will see the team and the coin grow in value. They seem to have a solid project and a solid plan so that means we should see the coin grow in value over time.
I also saw the project has a concept of a mature and solid team in it, thus I am also convinced that the coin will grow in value over time. I also expect later in the market value of the coin it will always grow.
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

guys hello! tell me this is already over? how much money did you collect? When is it expected to enter the exchanges and which ones? What are the future plans of the project.

Yep! Zeepin ICO is successfully completed, 18th Jan reaching hard cap. Here you can read a very good report https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-announcement-ec3695a266e6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: