Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry  (Read 30579 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

guys hello! tell me this is already over? how much money did you collect? When is it expected to enter the exchanges and which ones? What are the future plans of the project.

Yep! Zeepin ICO is successfully completed, 18th Jan reaching hard cap. Here you can read a very good report https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-announcement-ec3695a266e6
Zeepin good projects, Zeepin ICo already successfully and have reaching hard cap. i think team in this project is in discussion with market for listed of they token. hopefully Zeepin have a the future and everyone in here happy to participate in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

guys hello! tell me this is already over? how much money did you collect? When is it expected to enter the exchanges and which ones? What are the future plans of the project.

Yep! Zeepin ICO is successfully completed, 18th Jan reaching hard cap. Here you can read a very good report https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-announcement-ec3695a266e6
Zeepin good projects, Zeepin ICo already successfully and have reaching hard cap. i think team in this project is in discussion with market for listed of they token. hopefully Zeepin have a the future and everyone in here happy to participate in it.

The team are working hard talking with exchanges to get listed and from there we should be able to see some good progression.

I'm glad they have reached the hard cap and there is plenty more growth coming once we start hitting exchanges.

Please keep up to date with the team on twitter / reddit - two good sources whereby regular updates occur to hear the latest.
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

I'm pretty sure bounty falls under community development, the whole point of bounties are to develop communities around the ecosystem and develop the platforms excitement to start people using it. Regardless even if the zeepin team uses their own funds to push a bounty its only good for the token as it increases popularity and will see the team and the coin grow in value. They seem to have a solid project and a solid plan so that means we should see the coin grow in value over time.
Exactly right  Wink
ltt88
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

hi dev.. i need  signature ZEEPIN?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Could someone tell me is bounty-campaign still open? it's not fully accessibly at the site..

Taking a look at their token allocation lay out, I actually didn't see anything talking about a certain percentage allocated for bounty. Thus, am not really sure if they are running any form of bounty

There was a bounty. You can check it out here https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/bounty.php, although at this point there isn't too much information there as the ICO is over now. So yes, I believe the bounty is no longer running.

Thanks, if ICO has already closed bounty-campaign closed too for sure.
Unfortunately I missed it

Aww. You maybe have missed the bounty, but you can always buy Zeepin on exchanges if you want to have them. Has Zeepin Chain hit the exchanges yet guys, and when will it ?

BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Project looks good. The site is very professional on my view . Could you explain what does it mean - mark of NEO - and remark - "Ecology partner"? How this partnership is design? Thank you
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I think the Introduction of NEO contract is a fresh air in building smart contracts, innovative and reliable just like the ethereum contracts and the zeepin product is a welcome innovation in the blockchain industry especially as it is aim to eliminate fraud and guarantees asset swap and quality creation of content from a lot of users of the zeepin blockchain,,

I am here for a jolly good ride Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Smart contracts are becoming increasingly popular. Zeepin perfectly introduced them into his system. I think this is one of the few projects that has excellent chances to get a huge profit even in such a falling market as it is now. I participated in both the bounty program and ICO, carefully read the whippewinder and watched all their videos. The team has a very serious approach! Wink

You're right, the project helps provides support to innovators through crowd-funding, team formation, copyright protection etc, this is really a good place to be for creatives, Zeepin chain just created a massive epic place for creativity

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

sibachao97

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

ico based blockchain increasingly popular and successful, zeepin is one of them
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Which service on the Zeepin Chain are you most impressed by? I honestly think all the different features are great and they interconnect with each other extremely well.

It will really help creators and creative industries by reducing the amount of programs/services they have to use to get their work done. This is efficient and very cost effective.

All services on Zeepin Chain are really cool, however the one i'm most impressed with is ZeePoof it's a blockchain-based technique that's able to provide conclusive proof of copyright existence without disclosing any of the copyright contents, which helps reduce the risk
of intellectual property violation.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

I find the ZeeRights to be the most important thing that's ICO related. Basically, if implemented correctly, it'll allow investors to not only see the progress of their invested projects, but maybe also give them more control over their investments. I'm not entirely sure on how exactly it will work, but imagine that a project that is trying to raise funds will create goals, and will get parts of the funds every time it meets a certain goal. That would reduce the number of scam ICO's dramatically.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
2econd

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Ok I like the project, but it's screaming for a rebrand. For names sake. Zeepin just doesn't sound right (IMO) especially with all the departments starting with Zee****

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

Tell me, what do bounty campaign participants do? How do we get our tokens? we did not specify a purse when registering on the site. How can we get coins now? The site says that the letter will come. When it will be?
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

Tell me, what do bounty campaign participants do? How do we get our tokens? we did not specify a purse when registering on the site. How can we get coins now? The site says that the letter will come. When it will be?

What do you mean "we did not specify a purse when registering on the site."?
Sign in to your account -> Go to Setting page - and enter your NEO Wallet address, Email, Telegram etc.
Anilg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

I just watched the video on the home page of zeepin. Thank you for adding subtitles in my language. Helped me a lot to understand the project better. I find the handling of tokens via smartcontracts very good, so customers and providers have more security and do not have to worry about paying

I think other ICOs should do as Zeepin, try to reach as much people as possible by translation, but also bounty and airdrop. Zeepin marketing team is very succesfull!

Zeepin ICO is successful not only because of marketing but they are developing very good product. Nice concept and targeting large number of people.
But yes of course Translation to many other languages gave ZPT coin good advantage. Nice work Zeepin team!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

I find the ZeeRights to be the most important thing that's ICO related. Basically, if implemented correctly, it'll allow investors to not only see the progress of their invested projects, but maybe also give them more control over their investments. I'm not entirely sure on how exactly it will work, but imagine that a project that is trying to raise funds will create goals, and will get parts of the funds every time it meets a certain goal. That would reduce the number of scam ICO's dramatically.

It is the whole echo system being built that really caught my attention. The applications in play here are all related to each other each app can facilitate another app. it is like you are saying you really do not have to get out of the network you can get all done using the same coin. I really think the moto should be "Get your work done". it would fit the bill. I am looking forward to see further updates on this specifically.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

cool, have just seen that i could start  my own croudfunding projects with the ZeeFund app. Should probably work on ZPT token. I did not quite understand the return for holders, will all token-hodlers get a return or just the people involved in the crowdfunding project?
girib1684

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:17:14 AM
Merited by faulerwilli (1)

The Zeepin team seems to be very promising and have relevant experience in the creative industry. The CEO Zhu Fei was former CEO of Arting365 and has a total experience of 15 years in the creative industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: