Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1378 times)
Timilehin3565

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

Making a research would be better, and also having better understanding on the coin you wanna trade on..
realsmans

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

My solution is : Firstly I read all document and technologies from deveploper team. Check out new platforms, forum, social account etc.After than >

Market Cap enough for gain?
Is circulating supply low?
Which markets sell this coin ?

Always work Smiley
Exactly! The best way to check coin for potentiality - check by yourself.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

If you want to find coins that are easy to mine and are authentic then all you have to do is to research and this means that sooner or later you will come across coins which have a good potential.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

In order to find really profitable coins, you need to try very hard to find a coin that has not a large capitalization, which of course must grow, after it is added to the stock exchanges, well, in fact, it should be done in the country where the crypt allowed
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

There is always ups & downs in cryptocurrency values. Yet we can check out the potential coins by analyzing the previous graph of the coins and studying deeply the reports on the internet.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

I think all about luckyness like you said mate because we buy it based on speculation.
But you can check in this website icorating.com beacuse in this website mention the rating and maybe you can choose the high rating.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

You can view https://coinmarketcap.com and first 20 coins which are listed top are the most profitable and potential coins. Smiley
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

It is impossible to guess which coin will be at the height and which is not! this is a matter of chance and time. we still have to believe in luck and wait, but do not forget to work. just because the sky does not fall wealth!

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:37:49 PM

You can view https://coinmarketcap.com and first 20 coins which are listed top are the most profitable and potential coins. Smiley

That coins are actually already fully grown, though if you really want to be sure that your fund is in good hand. You should choose those listed on the coinmarketcap. But if you are about to look for a new one which actually has  low initial value, it would take you a lot of reading and understanding what the project really about. Find a coin which you have a background knowledge, and avoid those project which you really dont have any idea.

A promising coin is determined by its development team and possible demand it will get from the people. Make sure that its worth to invest and its actually related from some well known personalies in tge crypto world.
VolgaSmart

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Making a research would be better, and also having better understanding on the coin you wanna trade on..
Making your own research is a key point if you do not want to lose your investments. Switch on your brain and analyze the project to determine if it is scam or not. For examle , swimming pools for cats is not  a really good idea even if everyone is crying that this coin will go to moon and beyond.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

A deeper analysis of the type of altcoin you will try as a source of research, and note how much of its development potential, continue to monitor market movements in whether the altcoin species has better growth potential in the future.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

I do not think that "the second messiah" will soon appear)) Bitcoin is one of a kind. The rest is just the reinvent the wheel.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

It's really hard work to find some coin with good potential, because most developers can not be sure that the coin will be very successful before it starts. however for me most of the large potential coin that I saw has a strong team that is very persistent and persistent..
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

to find a good coin, i usually read its whitepaper and research carefully. you have to know why that coin was born, its project is good or not, the experience of the developers,...

Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Invest in good ico's they have the most potential . Look @ Wabi from previous sale is over 100x now
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:17 AM

Its really hard to find the right coins or their potential to make your profit once you get it, trying hard to research the best project and the best team that make the project good for the investors.
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

first thing is to ignore the noise in the space and do your own research, I see alot of people with herd mentality, alot of rough diamond in the space that you can pick up at good value and hold for mid to long term gains
raoul78

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

I start by looking at the coins website and documentation. If that's not interesting or convincing for me my research stops there. After that I look at coinmarketcap and their social feeds. If they are not active enough I don't really trust it.

█   REALTYCOIN   █
the most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world
▬  ICO is LIVE  ▬ (http://therealtycoin.io)
jmalkovich

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

Read forum, make a list of your favorite ones, eliminate some of them with research, observe their price graphs, follow news.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
sam20108

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:19:52 AM

Yes, when it comes to choosing a potential altcoin it requires more research, probability, price and luck. Also learn about the basic trading indicators, and check the altcoin's background and also the team behind the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: