Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1375 times)
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

For me, I first look at the team and the amount of money they are  looking to raise, then the idea, all these white paper is now a marketing speech to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

All the indicators you can find in sites like https://coinmarketcap.com/ are needed to be compared with the project itself.

Right now are projects everywhere, so make sure to check all the aspects before you decide for which one you want to go and gain profit.

www.invot.io

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

I think that finding a coin that can have the same growth as bitcoin is probably out of question but still there are many coins with great potential. For me I look for coins that are either filling a whole in the market or that are competing with coins that already have very large market caps.

Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

Before you invest, seriously just read it by yourself everything clearly! After that look for some other opinions from bitcointalk or other pages but not from 1 person. Look for 10 or more and do a conclusion Smiley
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

Make your careful research before investing on any coin or token, there are a lot of scam projects and only few number of legitimate ones which have a real potential. Check the team behind the project and their website, and read the feedbacks of experienced traders about it.
zovkan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

I think that finding a coin that can have the same growth as bitcoin is probably out of question but still there are many coins with great potential. For me I look for coins that are either filling a whole in the market or that are competing with coins that already have very large market caps.

Nice thinking and strategy! I will definitely remember this one.

Freebieindia

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

just reach the coin on Coinmarketcap. See its graph and supply and analyse yourself. Check for the idea behind the coin so you can understand if it has any potential to grow or not.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:28:12 PM

Usually i check coinmarketcap for lower marketcap coin and after that check the announcement thread, is it active or not, the dev is still working on the coin or it is already left behind. Join the slack / telegram, potential coin has a lot of activity in the chat room.
Very true. i believe the best way to determine coins with potential is to thoroughly check both the coinmarketcap and the announcement thread on the forum. This would give enough info on which coin to invest
CrackLord

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:29:35 PM

Market capital and trading volume is much more important when determining what a low value cryptocurrency is. A cryptocurrency can easily cost $0.10 but be very expensive because it has a $100 billion market cap. It will take a lot more incoming capital to significantly move that $0.10 cryptocurrency with a $100bn market cap than it would to move a $500 cryptocurrency with a $1m market cap.

Thus your major view of what a "cheap coin" is should not be based on price but on market capital. This is why that is the default ordering on pretty much every website showing a list of cryptocurrencies.

On top of that, you need to look at the team, their goals, have they written any code, do they have any credibility etc. What makes this crypto different? Why should you invest in it? You need to look at a crypto and answer those questions to see if it is worth your time.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:54:10 PM

You need to spend some time studying coins that will grow in the future! For this, the forum has many topics, tips and recommendations. Also in the telegram there are a large number of useful channels that can greatly help with the choice.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

How do you decide which coin to mine?
When it's really worthy to mine or buy it, I don't fall for my feeling just like others are saying that "this looks promising", "this will fly to the moon". That feeling is totally a bad way of trading because it might lose all of your funds and waste your time for mining. If the coin has a good market cap then that's a good one to choose because it has value.

How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

Googling everything, reading reviews, whitepaper, development team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:46:03 PM

to looks of chance as gathering strategics to gains with the potential limit on returns with the decision as displacing unit of assertion with the investment plan,

investor might wants to accept and receives of the offers from the LHCrypto coins developer as guarantee the minimum point on returns within the 1st year of calendar plan as sets to the value of 20%

initial price of coin was $0,10 and might grows within the even schedule of the ICO schemes on offers for public audience as begins from the date of 12/4/2017

details with the offers might visit http://lh-crypto.io

MrVaco

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:50 PM

Everyone is saying the same thing so what you need to do is just search by yourself Smiley And invest on something you believe. and HODL.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:09 PM

the same thing happened to me but now I prefer information from friends who have long coin business to choose the coins I want to hold

drunkbillmurray

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential

Reading about their projects trying to find similitude with the ones who alrady had success as the stable altcoins listed on exchanges.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

For me most important thing is the usefulness and future of the coin. Because coins that have various uses or the ones that makes trading easier for crypto community will always have a good place among other coins. When i'm investing in a coin i think to myself , will this coin still be used by many people in the future. If the answer is yes it worths buying.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

To find the lowest price.
Do analyze at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and find some open green values high worth but low price was below $1.

airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:35 PM

Have yo heard about NEM? I think this is a potential digital currency with a high market value and 9th place overall. It has a value below 1$ but now, it's almost 1$ already.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:01 AM

In order to find a really good project that will be able to give you a high profit, you must study it in details and and draw up your own vision and opinion. It seems to me that now there are a lot of promising projects like NEM, Comsa, ETH, Ripple and so on. But to make a fortune you need to find small cap coins with a great potential Wink
misterj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

In my opinion, you could determine the success rate of an ICO depending on the campaign manager, the team behind it, the investors, the number of bounty workers, and the advertisers. By this options you could tell if the ICO is trustworthy because a campaign manager that has a positive trust would not risk to an ICO that has no potential. Investors would not also invest that much if the whitepaper is not convincing or worthy enough.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: