Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find coins with potential  (Read 1367 times)
ozgur35

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

Hi,

It needs too much effort and abit of luck as sometimes you could find in a week while it takes more than several months. Also, it is essential to read and read and read. At that point, you would get the clue how to find the real potential/s soon or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:13 AM

Currently I am doing research about altcoins.

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
Visit websites that offer new coin information like this website and try to look inside coinmarketcap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:17:13 AM

The idea is to find out, which currencies have potential to grow and are still very easy to mine.

I already fail at finding a source for freshly released altcoins. There are several websites that list all announced coins, but it would be great to get some details about their potential. Of course I read discussion boards but my experience is that most of the comments are rubbish.

The goal would be to find coins like bitcoin in the early stage where its value was below $1.

I know it is all about luck! But I would appreciate if you could share your sources. Like blogs, discussion forms, serious news sites etc.

How do you decide which coin to mine? How do you research about coins to decide if they have potential
In fact most of the time, looking for a potential altcoin, not looking for a potential ico, if the ico has potential, it will bring you in the future than altcoin investment returns.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

finding for the best coins with a potential you shoul a knowledge  regarding on how to check their ptentials.You may check it on the market like etherselta or coinmarketcap.Searching and reading are main source for checking on it.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

Now a large variety of garbage and similar projects ,but among them there are coins with great prospects
cryptoquality

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Its requires a lot of researching pick the coins which has existing product that is usefull to the real world,plus pick ones with cheap prices if you want to invest small and earn big start with the coins with prices less than a dollar,the coin must have a good technology and developers,and most important has good partners.
agreed theres a lot of things to consider,price,technology and most important the developer team.

Yes there are a lot of things to consider and it is not so easy of course.if it was easy everyone would be rich. I usually check the team in very detail.their previous achievements and projects. Then I check their future plans.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

If you want to be sure what to invest, you need to check their roadmap and team and if you are lazy and want to get a general idea about these coins you can check websites like icobench and icorating and choose the ones with high scores and then make your search.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:53:31 AM

I think you need to do a lot of research before you could find a good altcoin where you can invest for future use. I am also in the middle of looking for a good coin where to invest this new year and so far I am eyeing those coins with less than $1 in value but is making its name in the crypto world.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

I'm finding coins with potential is the one that has clear platform. What I mean is the flow of the projects that can benefits the community and investors of the project. First thing to do is read and understand their whitepaper so that you can visualize the possible potential of that altcoin in future.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:07:20 AM

nothing cant guarantee project succes, you can operate by some mometns:
- project team, have he succes earlier
- project idea, have you seen something similar ? if yes what better
- needing in blockchain, try kick blockchain and see what changes in project idea, if nothing - dont invest

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

Me too, I read the announces in website, and tried too find an ico that I can get the lowest price, then I can hold the coin for a long time, maybe 3 or 5 year.
But it is too hard for me to do this, till now, I have never find a coin I can hold for a long time.
My eyes limit my imagination.(this sentence trans from google)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:13:59 AM

Me too, I read the announces in website, and tried too find an ico that I can get the lowest price, then I can hold the coin for a long time, maybe 3 or 5 year.
But it is too hard for me to do this, till now, I have never find a coin I can hold for a long time.
My eyes limit my imagination.(this sentence trans from google)

I think you can also try to find if is is a hot ico, maybe you can see how many bounty hunters, how many members in the telegram channel and so on, with more attention, more investor are likely to buy the tokens, also that means its value has been realized by more people, then it is time to buy some.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:23:16 AM

They must be coins still out of favor of the public, but with a good new idea, good tech and most important, a VERY GOOD team. These coins usually take off sooner or later.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

If you want to be sure what to invest, you need to check their roadmap and team and if you are lazy and want to get a general idea about these coins you can check websites like icobench and icorating and choose the ones with high scores and then make your search.
Roadmap and team will definitely do it for anyone looking for an alt to invest in. With that, you cannot miss a good one and you should be patient enough even in tough times due to value, knowing that the coin will still do well in the long run and it would be worth it. No one can know the strength of a coin or how well it would be accepted in the community as the world for them is tough, but at least, that would be a good step to getting it right.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

I think it is the basic skill for an investor, and you can not ask any others for help since your investment, your choice, you should do the homework by yourself, and there are many scams here, you should know that.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

In my opinion, to find a really good coin you need to follow the market very carefully and then you can see which coin is most heard and can bring you money.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

To find it i learn first about purpose of the project in white paper and then i also looking for other review to some influencer in some youtube channel, that influencer really help me to more undestand the detail and the purpose of the project. So firstly learn about the aim of the project  by self and then looking for other review to compare your review with review other person. The coin with big potential is coin with aim that interesting and has different idea with others

cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

You need to look for coins that have good potential, and strong capability to increase in value. If the coin also builds up a good popularity then it will also help the particular coin.
These and other elements are important to spotting a good coin to invest in.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

:)tanks for bringing up this tupoic, i just started trading and i realy need info on coins with potential, something that can tripple your profit within a month Smiley
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:39 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:48:21 PM by Baoo

Honestly, there are many advantages which proves the best currencies, for example:
The price is so important, especially when the value is higher or in growth.
The Market cap, particularly when the amount is huge (like bitcoin has 250 Billion dollar in market cap).
Moreover,the Circulating supply  which it is the number of coins existent in public.
Also the Volume is essential when the value of it is big (such as, the volume of Bitcoin and Ethereum)
Finally, It is very important to know currency statistics, especially at the level of development of the price in current time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: