Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BestRate.org - instant crypto-to-crypto exchange  (Read 431 times)
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

Does the process require network fee? Ans if it does but the amount is too low to cover the fees, will the transaction fail?

Each money sending process goes through a blockchain. The process requires a network fee. This is a commission a blockchain takes from the amount sent. This is why it is so important to include network fees in the amount you send and plan to get. If the amount is too low to cover the fees, the transaction will fail.

Like 10th time I ensure that bestrate has really profitable and convinience conditionds for its users. Especially, when you need to exchange huge sum ..the charge fee is not unreal

Exactly, when you exchange direcly, exchange platform charge  you a lot..so, I think it's really useful service
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Guys! Just wanted to say thank you for your work. It's really great service which saves my time a lot!! Keep going!)
Futureblnr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:07 AM

great service! by the way, do you have telegram group or chat?
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Guys! Just wanted to say thank you for your work. It's really great service which saves my time a lot!! Keep going!)

Hi there! Would like to know what is the defference between this service and, for example, Shape shift?
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

Guys! Is it possible to cancel transaction?
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?
Ktsy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

bestrate is working pretty fast and it's really easy to find everything. there is no point for me to use others services
Bloody Mary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

one of the first service where I could find th e best rate for NLG ..and despite the fact I changed not a lot , they didnt charge me extra fee
Bloody Mary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

one of the first service where I could find th e best rate for NLG ..and despite the fact I changed not a lot , they didnt charge me extra fee

I've started to use bestrate to ecxchange big sums through exchange platfroms, as when you do it dirictly they charge you a lot for the ammount. But not everyone knows about it for some reasons.  But when you do small payments through bestarte. org, they can't track it's the same person and you have a chance to get better rate)

Futureblnr

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I've started to use bestrate to ecxchange big sums through exchange platfroms, as when you do it dirictly they charge you a lot for the ammount. But not everyone knows about it for some reasons.  But when you do small payments through bestarte. org, they can't track it's the same person and you have a chance to get better rate)

wow..didn't know that..thank you. no one wants to lose extra, so it could be the bestr service among Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

An interesting article
https://blog.bestrate.org/electroneum-analysis-and-price-prediction-for-february-2018-b4c41e1d9644
Philip Graham

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

I was trying to move some ETH to a BTC and an hour later, the final step "Sending to your wallet" is still processing. What happens if this stage never completes? Do I get my ETH back?

I've figured out all. Just overreacted. Got my eth
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Exchange digital currencies instantly with BestRate!

BestRate.org

BestRate is the service that aggregates different exchanges, such as Changelly and Shapeshift, and lets you instantly exchange cryptocurrencies with just a few clicks.
Perhaps, the most delightful thing about BestRate is that you don’t need to pass through the tiresome identification procedure to make an exchange. Just select the currencies to be exchanged, type the amount and select the best exchange rate from the list of different exchange platforms.

The following coins are supported at the moment:

BTC / BCH / BTG / ETH / ETC / EXP / XEM / LSK / XMR / GAME / ZEC / STRAT / NXT /
XDN / GBYTE / DCR / SYS / ANT / BAT / BNT / DASH / DOGE / EDG / GNT / GUP /
LBC / LTC / MLN / MTL / POT / RLC / SNGLS / SWT / TRST / WAVES / ZRX

Why BestRate?

• Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
  • The amount of transactions is not restricted
  • No additional fees

Join our community and follow us on:

If you have any questions, feel free to forward them to support@bestrate.org

Guys! Strated to use your service and I'm wondering do you have an app? Like Shapeshift does., for example
I just couldn't find it by myself Huh Huh
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

Yea, they have pretty popular and necessary list of coins.
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

How could I find your TG channel?
Futureblnr

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Perfect! Didn't have any  transaction problems
i exchange my btc to doge and was satified by the rate and the entire service
Ktsy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

How could I find your TG channel?

There is this one https://t.me/SatoshiAdvice
But I guess they don't have a special related to BR only  Huh
Philip Graham

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

I really like the idea of this service and glad that I found something where you won't be obligated to pay high fees
Cyberfox

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

I really like the idea of this service and glad that I found something where you won't be obligated to pay high fees

Have you already compared? Is it safe to try?
Ktsy

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:48:05 PM

Guys! Is it possible to cancel transaction?

Ok, I got it that bllockchain transactions are  irreversible
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: