Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC problem with withdraw (closed)  (Read 685 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

Do you think that this will help him out? Of course not.

if you want get fast response you can post in hitbtc official thread or open thread in exchange section

Are you able to exchange those XEM to other currency? A few days ago i had the same problem as you, i wanted to withdraw some Ripple and it didn't let me do it, because it was under maintenance.

But i was able to exchange it to other crypto and then withdraw those smoothly.

Try this.. but if you say that you have your balance locked, then it would be difficult to do so.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akadem (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

Problem solved? Did you bring out your tokens?
No, i still waiting...
Akadem (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

Do you think that this will help him out? Of course not.

if you want get fast response you can post in hitbtc official thread or open thread in exchange section

Are you able to exchange those XEM to other currency? A few days ago i had the same problem as you, i wanted to withdraw some Ripple and it didn't let me do it, because it was under maintenance.

But i was able to exchange it to other crypto and then withdraw those smoothly.

Try this.. but if you say that you have your balance locked, then it would be difficult to do so.
My coins on the Main Account, I can't trade them... And can't buy another coins...
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

I have always had my support tickets answered on HITBTC EVEN WHEN I had some delayed withdrawals that lasted for days. Now I have a sign on my page that say I can't withdraw anything until after XMAS for security reasons and no idea why that is, unless that coincided because of the Bitcoin fork perhaps or heavy traffic with XMAS WHALES doing all their dumps? I don't have much on their anyway and their withdrawal fees are horrendous lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:58:42 PM

Hello!

I want to talk about the problem that was formed with the HitBTC exchange.
 12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message "Currency operations not available" appears.

I did not like it and I decided to send my XEM back, and about a miracle ....
The withdraw also does not work ...
The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them ...

Ticket ID # 87054: XEM NEM Wallet

Chill out man,its only been a day. I also use hitBTC but no issue has ever occured ,thanks to god's grace. But wait for some time,but do remember,exchanges have horrible support,and now is a holiday season,people will be on a vacation which reduces the probability of your support ticket to be answered. Check your account after a day or two ,things should be sorted out by then.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

Yes, sometimes a coin or a token is disabled for a day or so whenever there is an issue. Just wait for a day or two and it should be enabled again.
Akadem (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

Why do you use HitBTC instead of Polonix/Kraken/other very big exchanges?
I use many exchanges... Part of my coins was at HitBTC... After this situation i will stop use it...
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

HitBTC seems to be having a lot of problems lately, does anyone know their status? Are they still safe to use?

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
heygidikaradeniz

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

Problem is the same as on your LTC withdraw, it has nothing to do with overloaded networks. The TX id is not found, HitBTC hasn't broadcasted the withdraws. So saying its because of network is just bullshit and they are playing time. They KNOW what the problem is, they just aren't fixing it and thats worrying. Sounds like an exit strategy.
HitBTC problem with withdraw... there are many users...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.1020
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:07:52 PM

HitBTC seems to be having a lot of problems lately, does anyone know their status? Are they still safe to use?
I am also having trouble dealing with HitBTC. I think this site is having trouble managing, maybe next time I will limit the transaction on Hitbtc until it fixes these errors. I also think that investors have money on Hitbtc so calm because Hitbtc is an old floor and they work pretty seriously.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

Hello!

12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message "Currency operations not available" appears.

The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them ...

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Update: Withdrawal enable today 12/25/2017

It is good to know that you already can withdraw your fund and you keep update to inform here so we know hitbtc is running well. I think the problem is just temporary maintenance.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 01:05:12 AM

HitBTC feels like one of these platforms probably soon gone after an exit scam, the danger of centralized platforms
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

not only withdraw it, my deposit was also problem, it was more 3 days I deposit CTR token, but until now,my token haven't received in my hitbtc wallet. whereas in tx hash indicates it's been successful...i also send a ticket to hitbtc support but no answered...
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:53:45 AM

Hello!

Your main account is the funds you can trade with, you click on trade button to move funds to trade with those funds.
No... I can trade only coins which on the trade account...

I think that HitBTC  has broken laws with their policy to let you deposit/trade but not withdraw until the KYC verification is complete.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

I just withdrew ETH. I couldn't withdraw LTC prior to that and the LTC was refunded to me. I traded it for ETH and the withdrawal went out immediately.
However, I am not allowed to deposit CAPP, neither move it from account to trading account.
Cryptocoolguy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Same Problem I faced Today with DGB:Digibite

Today I Deposited DGB to my HitBTC account. When I am transferring the DGB Coins from Main Account to Trading Account it is showing error
" Currency Operations Not Available" so not allowing me  to Transfer  from Main Account to Trading Account.

Also when I am trying to withdraw the DGB Coins, its not allowing Withdrawal of the Coin.

My funds are stuck in HIt BTC and non Transfer or nor Withdrawal would lead to losses due to fluctuation in DGB price.

I request HitBTC Team to solve this issue asap.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:55:14 AM

There have been some problem of a few exchanges like Hitbtc, Bittrex, and Yobit. User feedback of these exchanges are not good.

silistar

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

This is a normal Hitbtc problem, it is impossible to withdraw coins other than the main ones, the tokens and less important coins are always locked in the exchanger!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Akadem (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Problem solved? Did you bring out your tokens?
No, i can't withdraw my tokens since 25.12.2017...
Alternatr

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

I have your problem solved soon, in my experience i never get any problem with HitBTC, every withdrawal that i did always success. I think you have to make sure you click on email verification when doing any withdrawal. 
When I clicked the confirmation link in the email, it said 'Invalid token.'

There are currently 53 pending COSS withdrawals without transaction hash, according to HitBTC system health. That's a major problem.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: