Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE NOW] MACHTCOIN-ADRENALINE INSPIRED  (Read 1609 times)
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

As far as I know the founders of the project offer their customers a business partnership, is it really so?
Yes, actually it is so
What kind of partnership are we talking about? Is there any more detailed information about this?
This ecosystem invites users to conclude the following partnership agreements C2C, B2C, B2B
If this really works this way, then it's very cool!  Smiley
Yes exactly. A little cocoa project offers users such opportunities! It's very cool that the platform is not only user-friendly but also offers such features!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

I understand correctly, they plan to open their own trading platform and sell various sports and tourist products there?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

I understand correctly, they plan to open their own trading platform and sell various sports and tourist products there?
Well, actually, yes, this is in plans, as far as I know
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Will there be any bonuses for members of this ecosystem? Huh
nrvkush

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

For example, what are the bonuses? What exactly do you mean?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

I do not know, maybe any special offers, or discounts on the goods?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Yes, the platform's founders say that using the integrated application will provide a minimum cost of goods, as well as the ability to pay tokens.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Yes, the platform's founders say that using the integrated application will provide a minimum cost of goods, as well as the ability to pay tokens.
In addition, not only goods will be available, it will also be possible to book future trips, various services and trade on this platform. Wink
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

As far as I know this is the POS system, does it involve any rewards for its users in the form of tokens?
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

As far as I know this is the POS system, does it involve any rewards for its users in the form of tokens?
Yes, this assumes an annual reward of 18%  Wink
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Very pleased with the news that now the travelers have the motivation to share their observations and places on trips with other people! If in social networks it can be done just for free, then for this they receive a reward)))
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Very pleased with the news that now the travelers have the motivation to share their observations and places on trips with other people! If in social networks it can be done just for free, then for this they receive a reward)))

Oh yeah)) I have never traveled until just planning. But I already understand that advice on places for tourism I really need. It would be cool if you made another application where you can enter the desired places to visit, and for you automatically formed the right route.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

I have been traveling in Europe for a long time. I can say that a lot of photos and advice have accumulated. If I can now "sell" my own guide to cities and countries, I'm just glad) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

I have been traveling in Europe for a long time. I can say that a lot of photos and advice have accumulated. If I can now "sell" my own guide to cities and countries, I'm just glad) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's what it means, to earn on what you like, do you agree?)) Wink
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

I read the blog and see many travelers. I like traveling, but most of all I like sport) for me in this project, too, there is something, as it turned out)) As they say, "we have something for everyone"))
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

I read the blog and see many travelers. I like traveling, but most of all I like sport) for me in this project, too, there is something, as it turned out)) As they say, "we have something for everyone"))

Oh, very interesting. What kind of sport do you like and what does the project promise for sportsmans? Roll Eyes
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Oh, very interesting. What kind of sport do you like and what does the project promise for sportsmans? Roll Eyes

I think not only sportsmans, but also coaches, and other employees in the sports industry. I understand, an electronic catalog, more precisely an electronic application with books and goods on sports topics.
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

Well, I think MACHTCOIN-ADRENALINE INSPIRED is a very good project. You take the sports theme to attract attention. I love the 3D logos. Overall, it looks very interesting indeed. Can I find out who are the teams in this big project?
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

I think not only sportsmans, but also coaches, and other employees in the sports industry. I understand, an electronic catalog, more precisely an electronic application with books and goods on sports topics.

I can be mistake, but I think there are already so many applications with sports goods, what do you think? How will this project differ? If only a unique system.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:04:26 PM

It must be taken into consideration that in addition to offers for athletes and travelers, the project also offers a trading platform. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: