Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔏🔏[ANN][ICO] Project Pai - Decentralized Intelligent Avatars 🔏🔏  (Read 1099 times)
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Interesting project looking forward for it...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

The real question is can I have sex with my own avatar?

I would not want that. (>.<)
But you can submit your request to the team and if there is enough demands, maybe the team will implement. Good luck.

As many projects here, I don't see why it needs a token to work.
The token is needed for the Project Pai ecosystem to function.

KateMcrypto

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Hi all
any part of it where newbie can join?
Jaguar01

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

Full Stack Web Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:34:50 AM

interested in this project. i hope for the success , great job dev
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:53:30 AM

Hi all

I'm not sure if this applies to newbies, but you could try asking here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667945.0
Jaguar01

Activity: 276

Full Stack Web Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

project was great concept is very unique. hope for the success of this project
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

Hi all

I'm not sure if this applies to newbies, but you could try asking here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667945.0

Thanks for helping out. The telegram airdrop is applicable to everyone regardless of bitcointalk rank.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

The idea seems very interesting. But I don't know how many people will be comfortable creating their digital clone which thinks like them and can make decisions on their behalf. I mean just imagine this PAI interacting with my long distance girlfriend online and ruining things for me!! Between do you guys have any MVP? Investors would certainly like to see small demo of your concept. The current avatars on your profiles look kinda sub quality.

lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

The idea seems very interesting. But I don't know how many people will be comfortable creating their digital clone which thinks like them and can make decisions on their behalf. I mean just imagine this PAI interacting with my long distance girlfriend online and ruining things for me!! Between do you guys have any MVP? Investors would certainly like to see small demo of your concept. The current avatars on your profiles look kinda sub quality.

Now, to create an avatar specially cater to you is going to cost a bomb. With the decentralized intelligdent avatars, you will be able to get your own customized avatar and at the same time record on the blockchain so that it can be easily keep track and open to the public for verification.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Hi Dev. is there an estimated date in which ICO details and Pre-sale details will be posted? I can't find information regarding the sale even oin whitepaper, blogs and other medium of social media.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

Hi Dev. is there an estimated date in which ICO details and Pre-sale details will be posted? I can't find information regarding the sale even oin whitepaper, blogs and other medium of social media.

You can join the telegram for the latest update. Right now, the presale is ongoing according to the pin message in the telegram. Airdrop also had ended.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Interesting project as I see core idea it is digital internet avatar for everyone based on own blockchain and with the time it will be whole infrastructure with many functions

so one avatar for the whole web? i don't see the interest for that... but why not after all

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

the idea is quite interesting, although it seems simple at first glance.
I wonder how it will be realized, I will observe your development
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:03 AM

the idea is quite interesting, although it seems simple at first glance.
I wonder how it will be realized, I will observe your development

It is so complex that it looks so simple.

Project PAI’s roadmap includes an update to the Bitcoin Proof-of-Work system, implementing what is referred to as a “Proof-of-Useful-Work” system, designed to incentivize miners to contribute computational power to train Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning algorithms while simultaneously verifying PAIcoin transactions. Instead of expending energy and computation power to solve a puzzle per the current Bitcoin system, the “Proof-of-Useful-Work” directs these resources toward useful ends.
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

SmileyHi Project Pai Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks!

Thanks for telling us. I already have highlight this information to the developer team already.
walletinvestordotcom

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

We welcome Project Pai to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

Project Pai: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/project-pai

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

ObEN and The Lippo Group Join Forces To Form Pacific Blockchain Research Institute:
https://bitcoingarden.org/oben-and-the-lippo-group-join-forces-to-form-pacific-blockchain...

ObEN Inc., the artificial intelligence (AI) company creating Personal AI (PAI) technology to revolutionize digital interactions, announced it is partnering with the Lippo Group to establish the Pacific Blockchain Research Institute (PBRI).

The Pacific Blockchain Research Institute will support research, development, and proliferation of blockchain technology throughout South East Asia and beyond. The institute will promote blockchain technology through partnerships with leading research institutions, key industry players, and government organizations with the goal of accelerating blockchain adoption and implementation. Areas of research will include blockchain technology using fundamental protocols such as Project PAI and currencies such as PAI Coin, to help reduce poverty worldwide and to improve the tax system through greater transparency. In addition, the institute aims to build its own cryptocurrency exchange which will accept and trade fundamental currencies such as PAI Coin. The Lippo Group and ObEN will be joined by the University of Indonesia and Universitas Pelita Harapan as founding members of the institute, with Mochtar Riady, Chairman of the Lippo Group, serving as the first Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Institute....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

Bitcoin Garden: PAI Coin – Native Coin of Project PAI – Listed on HBUS
https://bitcoingarden.org/pai-coin-native-coin-of-project-pai-listed-on-hbus/

The Project PAI Foundation today announced that PAI Coin, the native digital currency of the Project PAI Blockchain, has been listed on HBUS, a leading US cryptocurrency exchange.

Project PAI’s independent blockchain platform is intended to allow users to create, own, and manage their digital identity and the associated data, letting users participate in a new global humanistic AI economy where they are the owners of their own digital identity and data. The listing on HBUS marks another step in Project PAI’s growth throughout the U.S. and global market.

Headquartered in San Francisco, HBUS is the exclusive U.S. strategic partner of Huobi, the fourth largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume. Earlier this year, PAI Coin launched on Huobi to record-breaking demand. Employing Huobi’s advanced technology, including secure offline cold storage and a web platform protected by distributed architecture, HBUS opens up trading options to the U.S. market....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
kagami_

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

This is gaining some momentum and definitely a neat project especially given the fact it's backed by Tencent and Softbank venture companies.

We need a mining pool though. It seems unfair that people could be mining behind the scenes using hardware while the rest can only use CPU.
RigMaster

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:22:21 PM

Sorry to drag up an old thread. I love the concept of this project and I’m wondering if we can GPU Mine it?
The avatars for everyday users doesn’t seem so wow to me but I could see this making concierge avatars for stores and restaurants.

A pizza hut in Turkey had a screen built into the table where we can select, order and pay for our meals. Building an avatar into this would be cool for example.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: