Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀  (Read 77246 times)
gichrys

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

When will signal trading be launched? That seems really promising when combined with exchange for alt coins and the rest of your features.
hungryforapples

Activity: 197
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Straight to the centre, you explained it so efficiently. You deserve merit for this post but I don't have it. POS is future that is for sure, passively earnings are more way better than wasting electric energy on mining rigs.

As I see it no one wants to give merit. I see only initial merit (150, 250) so even more experienced users don't receive merit because users are not used to give merit points haha. So nothing about advancing to Full member...
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

Is there a Chinese Bitto chat on telegram??? My friend is asking me since he is really bad with english

I think there's no Chinese group, but they have Chinese speaking admins. Steph speaks Chinese, you can pm her on telegram or send a message on facebook
Rick_Sanchez_H-334

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Bitto is TOP on https://icoadvert.com Smiley))

Great. Also on coinmarketplus, highest number of votes

Wow i just saw your forum name! Is your name really Rick Sanchez or it is a R&M show Rick??? Asking because I'm a diehard fan and my name is R&M reference. Anyways it's cool! Sorry devs a bit offtopic but I must ask

Haha it's not my name it's Rick from Rick and Morty and the rest of my name is dimension that Rick came from. Also a big fan obviously.  Can't wait for the next season (I hope there will be another season soon)
KingEdwardLike

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

The idea of Auto-trade  will succeed. Think they will do their job good!
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

Just saw in telegram chat that someone bought 25 Eth worth of Bitto tokens, awesome
Micheal_M

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Just saw in telegram chat that someone bought 25 Eth worth of Bitto tokens, awesome

WoW thats nice. In my experience there is a point when investors start coming in bulk and more money you have the faster you gain even more. Bitto has won!!
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

That is great, I'm glad to see that lot of people realize that this is a fabulous project. The more we involve in investing, the higher reward we will get for believing in this project.
LadyNight

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:19:59 AM

Why are the PoS tokens better than PoW tokens? I'm asking because Bitto really stresses importance of being PoS token exchange?

My opinion on this: I really don't know why we had to make all those PoW tokens, it's kind of a wasted energy. PoS works just fine and cannot be hacked or abused since it's on a decentralized blockchain.

1. you don't need a machine to mine
2, owning a POS has 2 simultaneous benefits. - You reduce the circulating supply in the market, increasing the chances of the token price to increase, while passively earning tokens without a mining rig. Also it's more eco friendly since you back your assets by gold, fiat or company shares, and not solving complex math problems.

Straight to the centre, you explained it so efficiently. You deserve merit for this post but I don't have it. POS is future that is for sure, passively earnings are more way better than wasting electric energy on mining rigs.

Here's a stupid question but does this mean that PoS tokens are more newbie friendly?
LadyNight

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

Also, can someone explain to me how staking works, is it implemented until now or it is yet to be done?
Rick_Sanchez_H-334

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Also, can someone explain to me how staking works, is it implemented until now or it is yet to be done?
If you have at least 5000 bitto them you can stake - I think stakimg will begin before ico is over. You get additional Bitto at intervals of 15 days
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Why are the PoS tokens better than PoW tokens? I'm asking because Bitto really stresses importance of being PoS token exchange?

My opinion on this: I really don't know why we had to make all those PoW tokens, it's kind of a wasted energy. PoS works just fine and cannot be hacked or abused since it's on a decentralized blockchain.

2, owning a POS has 2 simultaneous benefits. - You reduce the circulating supply in the market, increasing the chances of the token price to increase, while passively earning tokens without a mining rig. Also it's more eco friendly since you back your assets by gold, fiat or company shares, and not solving complex math problems.

Here's a stupid question but does this mean that PoS tokens are more newbie friendly?

In my opinion for the end user it doesn't make so much difference, but for new developers - yes. It's way more easier to make PoS tokens then to mine PoW. Also not just easier but also faster since you don't need mining rigs. Also - why do that when you can have decent PoS tokens which are virtually as secure as PoW. So - my conclusion: PoS is overall a better way to go.
LadyNight

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

In my opinion for the end user it doesn't make so much difference, but for new developers - yes. It's way more easier to make PoS tokens then to mine PoW. Also not just easier but also faster since you don't need mining rigs. Also - why do that when you can have decent PoS tokens which are virtually as secure as PoW. So - my conclusion: PoS is overall a better way to go.

Thanks! Now let's take Bitto to the moon!
Rick_Sanchez_H-334

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

Thanks! Now let's take Bitto to the moon!

Haha saw lambo on moon meme om their telegram yesterday,  they are really cheerful and funny guys
LadyNight

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

If you have at least 5000 bitto them you can stake - I think stakimg will begin before ico is over. You get additional Bitto at intervals of 15 days

So I suppose I will  have some benefits if I stake my coins?
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I think you would make a big mistake if you just dumped your coins after a month or so.

I am going to hold 100% of my Bitto until the end of 2018, then I will consider trading a bit. Pun intended  Cheesy
zlatan07

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

I think you would make a big mistake if you just dumped your coins after a month or so.

I am going to hold 100% of my Bitto until the end of 2018, then I will consider trading a bit. Pun intended  Cheesy

I will HODL  Bitto token too I have a chance to sell it right now, but I want to Hold it because I know that this will be strong token.
LadyNight

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I will HODL  Bitto token too I have a chance to sell it right now, but I want to Hold it because I know that this will be strong token.

I didn't mean to dump it all right away ofc, I was just wondering, because I think I saw something on their web page about stacking :/
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Not really sure which one is THE most popular, but a google search for "best ICO" displays https://www.icohotlist.com as a first non-ad result

You are right but maybe that would be an interesting statistic to see which of them really outperformed most of the others. Should actually not be too hard to gather the data.

Since they charge a ridiculous amount of money to list new ICOs, they are able to pay for higher Alexa ranking etc.... To be honest I really don't care about those numbers, I care about the content on the website. My point is - no point in making that research, just take a look at their website - are they really experts in those ICO reviews.(ICO bench rated Binance 1.0)  Grin Grin

Wow I didn't know that! A 1.0 rating for Binance is quite a huge fail huh? Curious how those "experts" came up with that.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Good the idea behind Bitto Exchange, It combines elements of different platforms and models and that makes it unique and full of potential. Now it will be much easier and safer to sell and buy cryptocurrency. Best of luck in meeting the ICO targets.   
hungryforapples

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Not really sure which one is THE most popular, but a google search for "best ICO" displays https://www.icohotlist.com as a first non-ad result

You are right but maybe that would be an interesting statistic to see which of them really outperformed most of the others. Should actually not be too hard to gather the data.

Since they charge a ridiculous amount of money to list new ICOs, they are able to pay for higher Alexa ranking etc.... To be honest I really don't care about those numbers, I care about the content on the website. My point is - no point in making that research, just take a look at their website - are they really experts in those ICO reviews.(ICO bench rated Binance 1.0)  Grin Grin

Wow I didn't know that! A 1.0 rating for Binance is quite a huge fail huh? Curious how those "experts" came up with that.

Yup lol take a look yourself. https://i.imgur.com/wT6RRFk.png
 It was 1.05 / 5.0 until few days ago - this last review (March 3rd 2018) upped the score to 1.6 / 5.0. But that last is not really an ICO review because lol Binance is definitely not offering coins at 0.01$ anymore lol

https://i.imgur.com/wT6RRFk.png

https://icobench.com/ico/binance

And here's their "expert" review on Binance: "What is it (Binance)? Why is it listed?"    https://icobench.com/u/anbord7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: